Let's take this to D.C............OAS Patriots reflect America........

Views: 1804

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a great video James...........thanks so much to you and all members of Overpasses for America in locking arms, standing shoulder to shoulder as we meet the lawless in D.C.

Glad everyone is enjoying it.. :)
History is in the making!!!
Onward to freedom!

I love this....

Has Todd and his songs been invited to DC, May 16th? He is awesome.

I love it, proud to be an American, God Bless America. Let us all keep up the fight to protect our Country and the Constitution.

Did any body CRY......... just like I did? I balled like a baby! This song is soooooo........ beautiful!

http://www.neecemergencyresponseteam.org/  CHECK OUT THE NEEC/ERT WEBSITE I HAVE HAD THAT SONG ON OUR FRONT PAGE. BANNER IF FLYING NOW ADVERTISING OAS AND FOR FELLOW PATRIOTS NOT TO FORGET THE BUNDY FAMILY RANCH AT BUNKERVILLE NEVADA.

SWEET!!!

Excellent Song!  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with us  all. A-men.

This couldn't be a more perfect theme for what we all want; a return to constitutional government and the Rule of Law for all, equitable and in compliance with our hard won freedoms and traditions: ALL OF THEM FOR NOW AND FOREVER IN THE FACE OF ALL WHO WOULD DENY THEM TO US!

I love the OVERPASS VIDEO and the OAS theme song, I AM AMERICA!!!!!!    both are  supercalafragilistic!!!!!   Let's use them somewhere "fer sure"!!!!!   

WOW...everyone, especially those going to DC...should memorize this song and sing it in DC....powerful song!  Thanks so much for sharing it.  Blessings on everyone's heads!   I'm putting this on my Facebook page and will send ot my list, too.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service