I Am Legion

I Am Legion
by Ed Evans, MGySgt., USMC (Ret.)
I will admit at the outset of this rant that I am incensed, highly offended and honestly angry with the elected politicians who are supposed to represent us in our Nation's Capitol.  With the President?  No, I knew what he was going in.  He's only disappointed me that I was right.
That "career politicians", however, would allow the office of the President of the United States to be sullied and misused, as Barack Hussein Obama has done -- causing the abuse of innocent citizens and foreign tourists in Yellowstone as they were held hostage at a hotel by armed NPS Rangers; the abuse of elderly veterans from among the Greatest Generation whose blood and courage bought our very freedom; with armed NPS Rangers and guard dogs reminiscent of 1950s Birmingham, Ala., driving veterans away from the Vietnam Wall; denying death benefits to the grieving families of dead soldiers; stopping WIC payments to needy mothers and infants; shutting down a national Amber Alert children's rescue website ... and more -- is the very picture of greedy self-interest and cowardice among the people's legislators.  And we are not even talking yet about the Benghazi debacle and the Fast and Furious abortion where people died, about money sent to Syrian rebels who were on our own terrorist watch list and martyred entire villages of Christians, or a politically motivated IRS attacking conservative interests.
It is in a peaceful rage that I publicly send to our agenda-driven President and these pantywaists who ally themselves with him against the best interests of We the People, these collected words of "Doc Lee".  Admittedly we Marines love and respect our U.S. Navy Corpsmen.  Anyone who has ever campaigned with us and experienced a shot fired in anger knows well the basis for that honored relationship.
Gentlemen, if I may speak in the most general terms, study, understand and take to heart a few of the truths and aphorisms by which this hero lives:
"Nothing enhances authority more than silence."  -- Charles de Gaulle
"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest." ~ Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775
"Deo et patriae" (God and Country)
"Molon Labe" (The Spartan's retort to King Leonidas and his superior force.)
"Let us study things that are no more. It is necessary to understand them, if only to avoid them." -- Victor Hugo
Integrity Counts - Candor Counts - Honor Counts
Now, readers of this rant may wonder by what right I deign to say anything at all.  Here are my bona fides, and I am legion:
30 years in the United States Marine Corps
17 years as a federal civilian with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
4 battlefields: two tours in the Republic of Vietnam; wounded second tour; with the 32nd Marine Amphibious Unit in Beirut, Lebanon, 1983
13 months in Iraq, 2003-2004.
Father of five children, husband to one woman for 48 years
Ordained minister of the gospel, April 29, 1995.
A man of God, a U.S. Marine who knows by name men who bled and died to keep this nation free, extremely, extremely disappointed in those who inherited the job of defending it in Congress from enemies foreign and domestic.
Rise up and be the leaders of this nation you are expected to be, on behalf of the citizens who put you there, because your self-serving rumps are beginning to show.  And believe me, it is true, I am legion.

--
Ed Evans
MGySgt., USMC (Ret.) & Pastor
Not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine.  (Gal. 2:20) 
My Web Site - http://www.facebook.com/ed.evans1?ref=profile  
PUT AMERICA FIRST!

Stop being a good Democrat. Stop being a good Republican. Start being a good American.

------------------------
Warning:  Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) may read and archive this e-mail.  NSA may do this without any warning, warrant, notice, consent, or any judicial or legislative oversight.  You have no recourse or legal protection.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Freedom of Choice~~Put  America  FIRST~~ MGySgt, USMC ret. / Pastor  HAS  with  a  mix  of  Gods  words..!!~~Salute   Ed  Evans..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow..He tells it like it is...

• Thank you for your service & sacrifice, MGySgt. I too served in our beloved Marine Corps, with a tour in the RVN, along with almost 30 yrs in federal law enforcement, before retiring in 2011. Like you, I am troubled by the things going on in our great country, especially during this "government shutdown". Semper Fidelis, MGySgt.
  • Thank you sooooo much for your service!!!  Wish we had more like you service in congress!!  We wouldn't be in this mess.  It's sicking to know that there ARE Vets in Congress who have sold America AND American's to the highest bidder......o'bama bin laden aka demon from hell!!!

• This is a scary situation: our own government, the elected career Politicians with the President and his private staff of Muslims ATTACKING the American citizens, the veterans who have served, all Christians and other religions and using the Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA, the IRS and other government operations to stop us in every way.  HE and the CAREER POLITICIANS ARE RUNNING SCARED.

Otherwise they would have not shut down the government.  Do you really think that the Military men and women will honor what Obummer wants?

• Master Guns,  I thank you for your service and I say to you now what was not said to us when we came back from Vietnam.  "Welcome, home, Marine!"  I spent a year in I Corps from '66 to '67.  I am very fortunate that the Purple Heart I should have received probably ended up in the army doctors' place where the sun doesn't shine.  Different story, different time...

I agree with you, but since I am not very political, my sentiments are to get rid of the illegal alien in the White House, then the democraps, and finally the Re-pubic-ans.  Replace them with real Americans.  Where were all of these Congress people when the WWII veterans were visiting their monument?  Probably cowering behind their desks or at home watching the action on TV where they safe.  Thankfully, there were a few good men, and women, there to take on the park rangers with their little clubs.

Semper Fi! 

GySgt Thomas Lakin, USMC Retired

• I raise my hand to salute you,!, Pastor! And stretch my hands out to embrace you and welcome you to join us veterans here at Constitutional Emergency.!

• A-MEN!

• Well said Master Guns!! Nothing more to add than AMEN!!!

• Well, if they don't like it, they can kiss my ass while I am putting a bullet in theirs.... tough luck....Do or die.....

This reply was deleted.