“I guarantee you, we’ll get [gun control] done by the end of January.”

That’s what Vice President Joe Biden told Bloomberg pal and Mayors Against Guns co-founder Thomas Menino during their phone conversation last week . . .

With anti-gun fervor raging in the national media, gun-grabbers are determined to strike while the iron is hot.

You know what’s at stake.

The Feinstein Gun Ban and bans on magazines holding more than ten rounds are two radical measures anti-gun propagandists constantly tout.

Those are bad enough.

But now the Washington Post says President Obama isn’t stopping there and instead will pursue a “broad gun control agenda” with the help of big business.

Already, bailout recipient Bank of America -- just months after loaning President Obama’s reelection campaign $15 million in cash -- has frozen one law-abiding gun maker’s account!

The Obama administration is playing hardball and they’ll use any means necessary to get their way.

So if you and I are serious about protecting our Second Amendment rights, we’re going to have to stand toe-to-toe with the gun-grabbers and fight back with everything we have.

Sadly, I’m not sure the establishment gun lobby is up for the fight.

The NRA went silent on Facebook after the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut.

Like many folks, watching a supposed ally run from a fight is bad enough.  But watching them cozy up to the enemy is even worse.

The fact is, Politico is now reporting the NRA has accepted a meeting with Biden -- the very man President Obama has tasked with ramming his gun control schemes into law!

Rumors of another “deal” where pro-freedom, pro-gun Americans get sold down the river are getting louder in Washington, D.C.

I hope this isn’t what’s in the works.  But you and I have seen it before.

Testifying before Congress in 1999, the NRA’s Executive Vice President said, “We think it’s reasonable to support the federal Gun-Free Zones Act.”

It was this bill -- and anti-gun thinking just like this -- that left the innocents in Newtown, Connecticut unprotected and helpless.

“Gun Free Zone” stickers and tin signs do NOT stop madmen’s bullets.

And if pro-gun Americans won’t stand up to the gun-grabbers and unashamedly shout the truth, who will?

No one.  And our Second Amendment rights will get flushed down the toilet.

I don’t know about you, but I’m not about to stand by while that happens.

But the NRA has already said they’d cave on a new “mental health database.”

If passed, this bill could leave anyone who has ever gone to counseling -- including military veterans who’ve admitted stress upon returning from war -- stripped of their Second Amendment rights.

Will they continue to auction off our gun rights behind closed-door meetings with Joe Biden?

What else will their new “deal” include?

An “assault weapons ban” with some “reasonable improvements” over the Feinstein Gun Ban?

A ban on magazines holding over ten rounds?

The outright elimination of private sales and transfers -- banning fathers from passing down guns to their sons?

Expanded federal background checks and databases of gun owners?

I hope none of this happens.

But as the NRA’s phony friendships get exposed for what they are, I expect things to get worse.

After all, they gave Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid nearly $5,000 of their members’ cash to go along with an “A” rating in 2010.

Now he’s twisting the arms of U.S. Senators to stay in line for Obama’s anti-gun schemes.

Democrats Mark Warner, Bob Casey and Joe Manchin all received high marks from the NRA, and are now also jumping off the bandwagon, as well.

None of these Democrats were ever pro-gun to begin with.

Campaign cash and inflated ratings might buy you fair-weather friends in Washington, D.C.

And the Obama administration will gladly sit down with you right before they stab you in the back.

But that’s not going to get the job done.

I’m not interested in making friends.

I’m not interested in wining and dining anti-gun politicians with your money just because they say“I support the Second Amendment, but . . . ”

You know what "but . . . " means.

I’m interested in mobilizing gun owners across the country into an iron fist President Obama and his anti-gun pals FEAR because you and I are more than willing to inflict political pain when necessary.

You and I can do that by simply telling the truth about our elected officials.

When politicians’ anti-gun views and records are exposed before the American people -– not some whitewashed version -- they go down in flames as the ballot box.

And that’s something politicians fear more than anything else.

But, the stakes are higher than ever for our gun rights.

The fights are coming fast.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I left the NRA when they endorsed Harry Reid over Sharon Angle. Reid has stabbed us in the back many times.
    • Same here,

• Same here, 2010. I do not expect them to make any solid gains against Dem s and grabbers. They already missed the boat, by not pointing out that in all of the latest shooting events the shooter was under treatment of observation by a psychiatric professional. How many liberal judges have released murderers on pleas of insanity? WHo closed the asylums and when and why? Very important point not discussed or mentioned, let alone the FBI crime statistics for the past 20 years.

• BUCK, ya'll better GO BACK AND CHECK--the NRA DID NOT ENDORSE Harry Reid--they refused to endorse him because he voted for Kagan and Sotomayor for the Supreme Court!!

• Anyone hear mention John Lott in any of these meetings? Gun Rights folks need to bring all the proof and data to back up the truth and steamroll the medias lies.
  • To:
    charityisgreat@yahoo.com
    Support the Constitution of the United States

A new photo from the cause

Support the Constitution of the United States

Tell your friends about this

Share the photo

How many more Executive Orders are the People going to put up with before standing up for their rights??  And why have we tolerated it without doing something before now?

"Biden: Obama Will Bypass Congress for Gun Control"
    http://links.causes.com/s/clH9vB?r=uPAn

Want to get involved? See this photo on Causes