Constitutional Emergency

I have a message For all my friends that hate politics and political messages;

For all my friends that hate politics and political messages;

Well Guess what, – I HATE politics even more than you do.

But just because you hate politics and choose to ignore the politicians does not mean politics doesn't have an interest in you.

In fact just the opposite, The politicians hope and pray that you DON”T pay attention. They DON”T want you to pay attention to what they are doing. They don't want you to know. Their goals and agendas depend on your ignorance and inattention to them and what they are doing. Their lives depend on it.

Because if you did the chances are instead of sending them your usual campaign donations, you would probably march on Washington and demand their heads on a stick.

I'm not going to bother going into what I think is going on and why I believe the things that I do. I know you don't want to hear it anymore. All I will tell you now is that you've been warned. From now on if you choose to continue to ignore Washington and what is going on, you do so at your own peril, it's your own fault, You're on your own, and I can't help you.

I'll say a prayer for you, and I'll also pray that I am wrong, you should too.

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This article at Personal Liberty has some interesting points.

http://personalliberty.com/disinformation-how-it-works/

Old Rooster , Michael M. Regan , Thank you for your support. You are honest and decent people. As long as you continue to fight for their rights and the constitution, in this world there are our hope for the future. If you are able to collect and combine a sufficient number of people, then the constitution, the law and the freedom not to be killed. Time there are not very many. I am ready to give you any help that I can do. Write to me, I'll do the job. Sincerely, Evgeniy.

Old Rooster,

My sentiments exactly. 

I don't post much these days, I don't know if it is 'just me and what I post' or if it just does not seem that many people even care, and/or say 'there is nothing we can do about it.' or 'It is too late to do anything about it.'

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service