For all my friends that hate politics and political messages;

Well Guess what, – I HATE politics even more than you do.

But just because you hate politics and choose to ignore the politicians does not mean politics doesn't have an interest in you.

In fact just the opposite, The politicians hope and pray that you DON”T pay attention. They DON”T want you to pay attention to what they are doing. They don't want you to know. Their goals and agendas depend on your ignorance and inattention to them and what they are doing. Their lives depend on it.

Because if you did the chances are instead of sending them your usual campaign donations, you would probably march on Washington and demand their heads on a stick.

I'm not going to bother going into what I think is going on and why I believe the things that I do. I know you don't want to hear it anymore. All I will tell you now is that you've been warned. From now on if you choose to continue to ignore Washington and what is going on, you do so at your own peril, it's your own fault, You're on your own, and I can't help you.

I'll say a prayer for you, and I'll also pray that I am wrong, you should too.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope you don't mind, Rooster - I have stolen your message and posted it on my Facebook page.  If you object, let me know and I will remove it.  Very well said!

• If you think it's worth it, copy it and send it to everyone in your address book.

• Very true Old a Rooster. I would follow up that if you are watching they will pass bills like Obamacare and this new trade agreement in secret. How they can get away with moves like this is amazing to me! They should be hauled into court and tried instead they go forward with no consiquences whatsoever.
    • Exclamation How Obama Intends To Drag Us into the New World Order
      This article at Breitbart was the banner headline of DrudgeReport yesterday, titled on Drudge as "Obama Hides Trade Text".

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/05/exclusive-sessio...

The Breitbart article discusses a letter by Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama) to Obama, addressing what Obama is hiding in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), and will be kept hidden by fast-tracking the legislation via the Trade Promotion Authority (TPA), which the Senate has already voted in favor of!

Sessions letter to Obama indicates:

“Under fast-track, Congress transfers its authority to the executive and agrees to give up several of its most basic powers."
      “These concessions include: the power to write legislation, the power to amend legislation, the power to fully consider legislation on the floor, the power to keep debate open until Senate cloture is invoked, and the constitutional requirement that treaties receive a two-thirds vote.
      “The latter is especially important since, having been to the closed room to review the secret text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, it is clear it more closely resembles a treaty than a trade deal.
      “In other words, through fast-track, Congress would be pre-clearing a political and economic union before a word of that arrangement has been made available to a single private citizen.”

“The letter, which received no reply, asked several fundamental questions Congress ought to have answered before even considering whether to grant the executive such broad new powers,” Sessions wrote to Obama on Friday referencing his previous letter. “Among those, I asked that you make public the section of the TPP that creates a new transnational governance structure known as the Trans-Pacific Partnership Commission. The details of this new governance commission are extremely broad and have the earmarks of a nascent European Union, with many similarities.

“Reviewing the secret text, plus the secret guidance document that accompanies it, reveals that this new transnational commission – chartered with a ‘Living Agreement’ clause – would have the authority to amend the agreement after its adoption, to add new members, and to issue regulations impacting labor, immigration, environmental, and commercial policy.

“Under this new commission, the Sultan of Brunei would have an equal vote to that of the United States.”

Essentially, what the Senate has already agreed to do, and Obama is pushing to do, involves a "treaty" that overthrows the Constitution, and gives up authority that Congress cannot give up, and the President cannot acquire, without an amendment to the Constitution!

This is clearly indicated by the "Supremacy Clause" of Article VI, Clause 2 in the U.S. Constitution, which stipulates:
      Supremacy Clause:

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

Those Treaties made that are not in agreement with the Constitution, are not made "under the authority of the United States", as no authority is given those making the treaty, the President, to violate and alter the Constitution! What Obama is intending is a gross violation of the Constitution, and overthrow of our form of government!

The real THREAT (and it is a severe threat) is that most politicians, Senators, and Americans (and Obama) don't recognize that the authority for Treaties does NOT free them up from the limitations of the Constitution. They have no authority to make treaties that subvert the Constitution, that put another authority over Americans, and give up the authority of Congress .... but that is what they INTEND to do!

If you do a Google search and survey the articles on TPP, many of those referencing the "Supremacy Clause" and treaties totally fail to recognize that those Treaties are still constrained by the limits of the Supremacy Clause! If such treaties ignoring the Constitution are negotiated, and voted on by Congress, and signed by POTUS, then they technically should be entirely invalid at face value, unconstitutional, due to imposing on Americans an authority that is not of this country and not congruent with the Constitution. Those government representatives who promote these treaties cannot possibly be operating "under the authority of the Constitution". Those representatives cannot assume an authority for a treaty that the Constitution itself prohibits them.

However, despite this, they are taking a shot at bypassing and overthrowing the Constitution by a weak and poorly understood portion of the Constitution -- the Supremacy Clause of Article VI, Clause 2.

Articles referencing TPP and the Constitution's Supremacy Clause

Supremacy Clause, 3rd paragraph: http://x2t.com/373118
      Devvy Kidd, Treaties & Supremacy Clause: http://x2t.com/373121
      Shock Report About Obama Secret Treaty

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
      PS this was posted on OAS by Liberty Born passing it along since its relivent to my comment to Old Roosters post.
  • Excerpt from text from Senator Session letter to Obama:

"the Trans-Pacific Partnership Commission. The details of this new governance commission are extremely broad and have the earmarks of a nascent European Union, with many similarities.

“Reviewing the secret text, plus the secret guidance document that accompanies it, reveals that this new transnational commission – chartered with a ‘Living Agreement’ clause – would have the authority to amend the agreement after its adoption, to add new members, and to issue regulations impacting labor, immigration, environmental, and commercial policy."

“Under this new commission, the Sultan of Brunei would have an equal vote to that of the United States.”

A NEW Transnational Governance Commission !! ??? What the hell is that,,,,,other than our new UN Governance.
    Well here's another little goody, this one puts a limitation on posting (or talking about) Specifications, design, or basically anything else pertaining to guns, firearms, or Ammunition.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/07/obama-to-circumv...

Plus since the TPP text is completely hidden even from members of Congress, there is no telling what is in that.

If the House votes and passes this authority to Obama to fast-track this stuff every damn one of them should be tared and feathered and strung up to the nearest tree.
    You people really want to know what Jade-Helm is for.......... It's either a distraction to cover up this TPP or it's being set up to take us out if and when we stand up and fight against this TPP .

• 8143114881?profile=original

• Above is a CURRENT IMAGE from Google Earth of the new "Internment Camp" being built about 70 mi SW of Ft. Dix....... I had the coordinates but .... can't find 'em... you could find this easily, tho, if you're interested in scouring over the satellite imagery on Google Earth.

Wonder who this is for???  Once this TPP is in place.......... he'll have our guns, our sovereignty.......... better get ready for the onslaught.

Found the coordinates:

Map coordinates on the NJ site if you want to verify previous photo on Google Earth.

• Old Rooster... Any idea why there's not more outrage on this TPP? This should be a priority with the American people. This back door secret dealing keeping the American people in the dark is unconstitutional and illegal. The whole of the Regeme looks to be behind this and those whose supporting it will not get my vote. It started with Obamacare, "we have to pass the bill before we can know what's in it". The people said nothing. This has emboldened our representatives continue their secret unlawful agenda. This will destroy our nation and still the people are silent, I don't get, just don't get it.
      • Hello. Michael M. Regan wrote : «The people said nothing… This will destroy our nation and still the people are silent, I don't get, just don't get it.». People in most enslaved by the official propaganda of state and religion. Every day people get from television, newspapers, and other sources, a huge amount of information that is beneficial to the political and economic elite. Every day is the same, for many years. This information forms their inner world. After a time they begin to think and act the way they are programmed in the official propaganda. It is necessary to make a lot of work, and have a lot of patience to the people opened their eyes to the truth. Every decent person should show by example and fight for the observance of the law, the Constitution and universal human rights. Sorry for my bad English. Sincerely Evgeniy.

This reply was deleted.