I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

This group is going to be strictly for those who have served in our Armed Forces. This group is specifically to be a productive action working group - not so much just a location to shoot the hay.

To join this group, I, or group administrator will need to invite you. I also need someone who has served and has been a PFA member for several years and is well know by us on PFA to vet all who want to join to make sure no stolen valor kinds get in.  We want to avoid that here.

Troops/Veterans if you want to join please contact Marvin Green. He does the vetting for the PFA Military Group and will get you in.

Infiltration is a problem with any site. To help with security a copy of a DD form 214, ID card or other proof of service will be needed to become a member of this unique and honorable group. This should be send in private message not publicly.

Ask any questions you have and offer suggestions here. Thanks guys. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help serve you.

Twana

If you need to get your DD form 214 here is how you can get it.

Views: 2982

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marine Corp 8 hrs. FAST Team. Infantry, Logistics, SERE, Survival, Quick Kill, L M & B T, Demo
Also Merchant Marine Officer
On my Facebook there is a picture of my team, providing security for President.
Ok! Sorry! Just trying to get people to understand, time is up!

I would like to join this group.

We met in DC at the 11-11-11 event (after you helped me get a ride in with Gary Swarz from Michigan). I'm sure he will vouch for me, too. (We also discussed chaplaincy).

Bob

P.S. I'm not sure what it means to "friend" you....????

USN,Combat/Naval Gunfire Radio/spotter/sniper support 67-70

Twana, I will help in whatever way I can and as much as it takes. I was in from 1973 to 1977, USN, BT2 on the USS Samuel Gompers, AD-37 for my entire enlistment (Boilermaker Shop) and Fire room underway.

Good thinking. They will do a good job.

Michael, whether the email is absolutely correct or not the effect has been seen all over the U.S. and in our agencies including our military who are bearing the brunt of this takeover. The Muslim Brotherhood is now in control of our government.

U.S. Navy from 12/1953 to10/1957. Service number 965-42-03. What all would you like us to do?

Thomas Bunetta, USN 1965-'68... Engineman, Capt. San Diego Rifle and Pistol Team. (service No. on request.)

Twana, I haven't seen the invite... but I haven't checked the spam folder for a mistaken inclusion there.

I have only been a Navy and Army dependent, will just stay with PFA.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service