Constitutional Emergency

I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

This group is going to be strictly for those who have served in our Armed Forces. This group is specifically to be a productive action working group - not so much just a location to shoot the hay.

To join this group, I, or group administrator will need to invite you. I also need someone who has served and has been a PFA member for several years and is well know by us on PFA to vet all who want to join to make sure no stolen valor kinds get in.  We want to avoid that here.

Troops/Veterans if you want to join please contact Marvin Green. He does the vetting for the PFA Military Group and will get you in.

Infiltration is a problem with any site. To help with security a copy of a DD form 214, ID card or other proof of service will be needed to become a member of this unique and honorable group. This should be send in private message not publicly.

Ask any questions you have and offer suggestions here. Thanks guys. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help serve you.

Twana

If you need to get your DD form 214 here is how you can get it.

Views: 2916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to join this group 1970 - 1989

I wish to join this group. Jim Bertram  USAF Retired

I believe this is a wonderful idea. I never served in the military. I'm an Army wife. My husband and I met at Fort Sill in 1976. We got married and we have 3 sons that are all Army brats even though they are grown men now. My husband retired in 1995. So I'll be praying for this group you'll be starting. God bless you and the men who will participate in this group.

USAF 1951 to 1954 an AP. Dale Crafts

Would like to be included I haven't posted much but spread all info Twana and Harry post
My father was in an aviation ordinance man with the USAAF in the South Pacfic at Iwo Jima. He was stationed there after the Marines fought so hard and thousands died to take the island and its strategic airfield from the Japanese. He was wounded by a Japanese sniper that hid among the caves and tunnels on the island.

Twenty years later, after finishing high school, I joined the USMC to choose for myself rather than be drafted to serve in Vietnam. I wanted aviation. My four year tour was spent in a close air support training squadron, VMA 331 stateside and then the "real deal" in Chu Lai, Vietnam with VMA 311. I was honorably discharged in 1969 and attended college.

I joined the "Corps" because I liked the strength conviction Jack Webb had for the USA and Corps in the movie, "The D.I.". Jack was right about America and the Marines! And those sand fleas really do chew into you at Parris Island, S.C.!

I have been a member of USPU/VDA since it started up. Being a Marine "air dale", I'd rather work smarter and be effective than follow the "shotgun" approach of recent patriot activity that seems to have reelected too many of the same "legalized criminals" to government offices.

We must think "outside of the box" to solve our country's problems. We must learn "effective political guerrilla warfare" to obtain maximum effect against all of the leftist enemies!

The Republican politicians who could have been our heroes don't have a clue or won't! We must hold them all to account! Now, we must demonstrate our collective power and like DI's of old, "motivate or force" them (the cowards) to do the right thing(s) for America!

With 26 million veterans in the U.S., we should be able to organize a critical mass of at least ten million veterans to fund our initiatives. If every veteran donated $1 share or "stake" in maintaining American freedom" to a secure endowment fund, the invested earnings on it could cover the annual operating expense of VDA and the initiatives.

Don't you think it's a little strange that small minority leftist group could have so much influence over our politicians much, much more so than America's veterans?

Every vet could be a "grunt" in their own home precinct such as poll observers and local political watchdogs over our American liberty...

I would like to join this group. I am a newsletter editor and some of the content I share comes from this website days before its out elsewhere.

Would like to be included I haven't posted much but spread all info Twana and Harry post USA Army Res 1960 until death.

Count me in!

Semper Fi,

Pat

Twana, I'd like to be a member.  COL Riley and Mike Connelly can vouch for me

Sent invite by email.

Twana include me in.  Retired Army CI agent.  Saw them build the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the Soviet Union.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service