Constitutional Emergency

Many of you know that I live in a small Rural community in Central Texas. Some of you may also know that I own and manage several single family rental properties.
Well earlier this week I received a threatening letter from our local Code Enforcement officer. I have one house that has a closed in back porch, and I had a tenant that lived in the house for over eight years. He never told me that the metal roof on that back porch was leaking.. By the time I found out about it, (when he moved), the ceiling was completely destroyed. The porch and the roof do need to be repaired. (No argument there). And that's not my point in posting this here. The problem is the letter I received from this Code Enforcement officer sighted some previously unknown building codes. Most of us who have ever been around construction are familiar with the older BOCA building codes. For those who are not familiar, the BOCA codes are simply a set of codes and standards that outline how to do things like electrical wiring, plumbing, and how to install doors and windows, fire places, and furnaces. They are just good-practice guidelines.

But this new one sighted by this Code Enforcement officer is totally different.

What he sighted is something called :
"The 2012 International Property Maintenance Code"
Needless to say that word "International" caught my eye. So I decided to look it up.

What I found is what you need to be aware of. Yes - You guessed it, This is pure UN Agenda 21, - IN YOUR FACE TOTALITARIANISM.
This is a 702 page document that governs and controls every aspect of your housing and living conditions. This is not simply a set of "Good-Practice" building and wiring standards. The entire first chapter, (it appears to be about 15 pages), all focuses on authority and enforcement. If your community or City has adopted this thing it pretty well governs everything in your house, and how you are told to maintain it, It grants the "Authorities" permission to enter and "inspect" your house any damn time they want too. And if they decide to, they can condemn  your house any time they choose, for nearly any reason. And (if adopted) it's all legally binding - - against YOU. No recourse. And the really great part of it all is that they don't even have to tell you they have adopted these new rules and "Codes", until they decide to inspect your house.

Have I got your attention yet? Are we having fun yet?
Take some time to read this thing, at least the first chapter. And then call your local city officials and ask them if your city of town has adopted these new "codes" into your community.

This is how they plan on enforcing control, one more aspect of your life, death by a thousand cuts.

"The 2012 International Property Maintenance Code"

Views: 1044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If we were to restore the Constitution we wouldn't need phony money, we'd have choose legitimate gold/ silver as our currency.

well the Democrats would be breathing heavier because they wouldn't be able to bribe the voters so much

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service