Constitutional Emergency

I'm tired of the ugly rude snarkiness at fellow Patriots on PFA

Folks, I've been seeing ugly rude snarkiness on PFA and I do not like it! We are here to work together with one focus and that is to save liberty! And this is our mission to restore it:

Our PFA Mission: In the coming times, we of PFA will identify our state leaders, work together as families and local teams to protect and defend our families, prepare ourselves for a long term siege and work to restore our constitutional republic when the internal strife ceases.

I understand we've had it with marxism and islamofascism shoved down our throats but going after each other and being down right rude and ugly to each other is not helpful and guarantees we loose - not win! I don't expect you to like another member here but I do expect you to show respect to every member. There are some folks that are vetted daily and when we (admin) find one who doesn't belong then we remove them....those folks I'm not talking about.

I am talking about those of us who are working together under the goal of restoring liberty to our republic.

This attitude of "I told you so and woe is me nobody listened" is old too! If your only purpose here is to sport an attitude with insulting slaps then I ask you to stop it! If you don't want to stop it then I ask you to go out from us.

We are not going to win our liberty if we are set on the destructive infighting and be asses to each other!

Enough! Stop it!

Twana

The video above is of a woman Stephani Scruggs. I worked with her in 2010 in UIA. I admire this bold truthful speaking woman! I, like her, am tired of herding cats. Plus I'm disgusted with feeling like I have to put on battle rattle to come to PFA or any online conservative site. It should not be so!

Twana

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's right, Twana! I like your style cuz you nix no words!! I've been posting on sites for a long while now like you have and whenever I get a 'snarky' reply from some dim bulb progressive racist, depending on my mood that day of course, I will either just ignore and snicker at their stupidity or answer them in 3 short words. Whenever I do answer shortly, they will keep coming back hoping I will be sucked into their land of lunacy. Now I am one who usually says it like it is too, however, I am never rude to any other members on any site. I'm GRATEFUL to have them there to share ideas or just to have something to reach out to. So I don't blame you at all if you have to moderate this site and run into catfights between members. I hope it stops, I haven't had to encounter any of that here, though. Oh one time I commented on an article about Al Sharp-not-so-much and bam, some little unfortunate brainless twit just wanted to argue so I told him he was a pile of crap and I was done. Then he really got mad when I wouldn't answer his vile remarks of how racist and bigoted I was. He did that for days and days. They are mentally ill, I swear to God.  >>  Bring it ON! It's easy to argue with idiots who know no truth.

I agree Twana.  We are facing revolution and need to get working on the same front.  The enemy is using psychology and every other weapon to achieve their objectives.  The riots in Indianapolis a few days ago were not covered by much of the media.  By not covering important events, trivializes their importance and causes a large portion of the nation to take a ho-hum attitude toward them.   Then those who are concerned and take steps to bring the information to the public are accused of being psychotic and are, therefore, to be ridiculed and probably need to be institutionalized.  We live in very dangerous times and need to be coming together for the common purpose of winning back our freedom.  We often act like turkeys who pray for thanksgiving, as someone said recently  Thanks for your work

Why don't you edit comments before it is posted? Maybe the group has been infiltrated by liberals and are using the Saul Alkinsky tactics to demonize, belittle and cause division.

Ms. Twana I hope my previous post was not what you are refering to ? I have no intent to divide ! But what I stated was not contrary to PFA ! It was only to bring attention to the laws are already on the books and the govt pick and chooses what they want to enforce . GA has a tuff immagration policy and in some counties they are even tougher a lot of illegal latinos have moved to NC where they can get a DL. I value this forum deeply and if I am a hinderance I will not post another post in efforts to preserve this group ! Just let me know you will not have to boot me I will still respectyou and this group I will just keep my thoughts to my self ! You know how to contact me and feel free to do as you see fit because the group and the efforts they strive for are more important than my thoughts !

GOD BLESS YOU !

&

GOD HELP AMERICA !

I STAND AT THE GATE AND WATCH AND I WILL DO WHAT I MUST WHEN THE TIME

Ms. Twana I hope my previous post was not what you are refering to ? I have no intent to divide ! But what I stated was not contrary to PFA ! It was only to bring attention to the laws are already on the books and the govt pick and chooses what they want to enforce . GA has a tuff immagration policy and in some counties they are even tougher a lot of illegal latinos have moved to NC where they can get a DL. I value this forum deeply and if I am a hinderance I will not post another post in efforts to preserve this group ! Just let me know you will not have to boot me I will still respectyou and this group I will just keep my thoughts to my self ! You know how to contact me and feel free to do as you see fit because the group and the efforts they strive for are more important than my thoughts !

GOD BLESS YOU !

&

GOD HELP AMERICA !

I STAND AT THE GATE AND WATCH AND I WILL DO WHAT I MUST WHEN THE TIME COMES ! 

Stay focused. We'll face much bigger challenges than we will find on this forum in the days ahead.

We all need to get thicker skin. I've asked the Lord why after 15 plus years of conservative talk radio are we not making any headway? It's because 1. we're preaching to the choir 2. those on the other side are insulted condemned and made fun of therefore they cant recieve our message 3 many of the top hosts are mainly about keeping their audience and not really working to be a catalyst to unify fellow Patriots with a unified plan of action.

Just ignore the harsh critics. If their criticism becomes counter productive remove them. Lets all remember: this is too big for us alone we need to give it to God and rely on His Divine Providence to aid us. God is on the side of truth but we must be on His side and learn to act and be motivated by His unlimited Love.

Phil and all...

In a 'reverse' mentality sort of way "we have made progress" by blocking the other side's progress from accelerating even faster over the past 50 years. And for those who Believe the Bible (I do), "we lose before we win" and there is great calamity and strife. Some of that (at least Biblically ) are extremes of 'nature' and Divine action. Now even if not, then we have certainly great enemies in the progressive movement here and "all" their allies outside our borders and any conflict will be like Armageddon. I recall a great line from an old movie called "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" when, at the end, George C Scott explodes with, "...Mr. President, we must not allow... a mine shaft gap!" 

I have yet to see any forum where everyone agrees with everyone or "even" has the same perspective and goals. I think it is wise to seek agreement and maintain politeness but I'm again suggesting that, given human nature, we won't see that 100%. God Bless America.

Twana is right, we need to be a well organized force to protect our country, we all dont want to see "them" continue to control our lives. And from the movie the PATRIOT - "stay the course"!

Exactly so Twana!!

I don't mind'em--bring'em on--but don't get SNARKY if you can't take the FACTS versus opinion--that's what I'd tell'em. IF ya'll want to get some "snarky" comments--and I'll bet you'll consider them a lot harsher than snarky--just try to debate some of these OWEbamaniacs who see NO wrong from the muslim messiah!--IF he pulled the plug himself on their elderly parents in hospital on life support to shrink the OWEbamacare cost obligations for the elderly, they'd find it within themselves to excuse him because he can do no wrong.  That's why groups like this should focus on projects and ideas to make a difference for our futures, not arguing or getting mad at one another--and Yeah, don't overlook there are some trollers who join groups just to cause problems--they're so unhappy with their own stations in life--they're NOT happy unless they're making others unhappy!

IF you're talking about some people having differing opinions-being "snarky"--then you've defeated the purpose of having a site--differing opinions to offer solutions to the problem.  IF someone states an opinion that's contrary to what you believe or want others to believe--then it sounds more like a one opinion site.  I've been following politics for over 40 years--I have letter responses from U.S. Senators and Reps--many who are not even alive any more--CONSERVATISM is the best ideology but even conservatives will have differing opinions. Differing in opinion or looking for a slightly different solution is NOT infighting--it's EXACTLY WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS WENT THROUGH IN FORMING THIS COUNTRY!!  I'm not sure I've seen "unpleasant" or "scornful" among some on here in conversations. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service