Replies

• Twana, this is very scary...but like one person said on another page....."this may be OUR last election " WE the PEOPLE see. sad, very sad. but don't think i have given up, because i am still here, typing, and complaining to all that need to be.

• Are you wanting blood on the word Muslim, on the form in front, the WH, or all over?

• I can't but I will see if my friend Joyce can...she is good...

• Wish I could help ya on that !

• smear the image with pig guts and sh*t

• We cannot forget that of the 45 +/- dictators in the world today, almost all have been elected, many reelected and almost all go by the position of PRESIDENT...

• MAY GOD HELP US......WE MUST ALL STAND TOGETHER, TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE,  NEVER IN MY LIFE TIME HAVE I HAVE SEEN OUR COUNTRY BEING DESTROYED BY OUR OWN  PRESIDENT, JUDGES, CONGRESS & SENATE.......WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO, WE CAN'T LIVE UNDER OBAMA....

• How about adding a 50-60 year old holding hands with his bride of 9-10. Maybe showing the same guy stoning her for an honor killing. And let us remember they want sharia law to replace our Constitution.

I say cut off all Muslim imports and any funds going to those countries, let them eat each other.

• 8142917492?profile=original

• doesn't really look like blood but it is a good try...not sure what can be done to make it obvious that it is blood.

This reply was deleted.