I Need Help

I need someone who is a lawyer and will work pro bono in the Federal court in Boston on a complaint that will attempt to expose Cruz and Rubio. They as well as Obama are not Natural Born Citizens. If you are interested email me and I will send you what I have filed. My email is:

wfreadejr@Comcast.net

Hon. Nathaniel M. Gorton,                                                                             March 16, 2016

United States District Court

District of Massachusetts

1 Courthouse Way

Boston Massachusetts 02210Washington, 
Dear Judge Gorton,     Re: Docket No. 16-cv-1036-66   

I am a 78 year old disabled Veteran and I am writing to solicit your quick action on the above docket submission for the following reasons: I am a Naturalized Citizen under the 14th Amendment. I was born March 11, 1938 in Massachusetts Memorial Hospital, Boston Massachusetts; My Father was born in Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada a British Citizen/Subject, my Birth certificate lists my Father as being born in Nova Scotia (British) under British and International laws I was born British; on January 1st 1947 Canada became a separate Nation, on that day my father became a Citizen of Canada, I being under 21 years of age I became a Canadian citizen by descent (Certificate Number K1693416 dated 1947/01/01); June 16th 1947 my Father became a Naturalized U.S. Citizen, (Certificate No. 6649882) I was nine (9) years of age, being under twenty-one (21), I became a Naturalized U.S. Citizen by Descent in accordance with the 14th Amendment.

For the above reason I was denied the opportunity to even try to become President of the United States, because, it was explained that I was not a “natural born” citizen.

As Mr. Rubio and Cruz were born under similar circumstances, their Fathers were under the jurisdiction of the country of their birth, so were they, as I was under British Law.

Allowing them to continue is complete vitiation of my Constitutional Right to “Equal Treatment” and “Due Process”. Being natural Born is a Constitutional Requirement, I and they are not so born. I have taken an oath as an Officer of the U. S. Army to support and defend the Constitution, and so I am trying to do so.

I must also act in accordance with:

18 USC § 4 - Misprision of felony
                         Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a
                         felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals
                         and does not as soon as possible make known the same to
                         some judge or other person in civil or military authority
                         under the United States, shall be fined under this title or
                         imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Lastly your honor I believe, that should Mr. Cruz attain the nomination from the GOP the Democratic Party will sue to determine his “Constitutional” eligibility for the office. What Chaos will follow is only to be guessed at.

Sir I humbly and sincerely request that you put this question to rest for once and for all. ARTICLE 6, Clause 2, LAWFUL UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION  must be adhered to without exception.

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the  jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.”

“And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States.”

U.S. citizenship can be obtained in one of four ways:

• birth in the United States or one of its territories

• birth to U.S. citizen parents (called "acquisition" of citizenship)

• naturalization (obtaining citizenship after an application and exam), or

• naturalization of one's parents (called "derivation" of citizenship). 

Sincerely,

William F. Reade, Jr. LTC USAR (Ret) Pro se

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• EXCELLENT: You are to be congratulated Sir, And Thank you for your service to America.

Hopefully an attorney licensed in Massachusetts will pick this up and run with it.

• God speed on this, William.  It is gut-wrenching to watch so many Cruz fans, who believe they are patriots & constitutionalists, get completely snowed by this man, even though they ought to be able to read and figure it out. It is tragic.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Thursday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27