Replies

• what is this?  very scary.  dark.

• This is too real..........

I will have nightmares, for this IS what's coming..........

Brian

Kalifornia

• CAN WE STOP THIS GOVERNMENT BEFORE IT START, OR ARE THE READY TO KILL AMERICANS. 

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US....AMEN

• I believe it is necessary for people to know that this kind of thing has happened before - not here (except for Japanese in WWII), but history shows that people in power can and have done terrible things. The more aware people are, the less likely they will allow it to happen here.

• Bruce, have a question for you -- What the hell have we EVER learned from history???? We, as a nation, read it and continue to do it over and over. People of power have been bending this country over the barrel for over 40 years, and we still keep putting the same greedy idiots in office over and over.

• I THINK ''WE THE PEOPLE''  SHOULD GET READY AND TAKE, TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK..THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND..IF NOT THEN WE PAY DEARLY..

• I would wait until we get some commitment from our members.  This video illustrates what I have expected will happen we the Feds act.  As citizens we are not prepared.  That is why I dismiss those who say the will resist with pistol, but do not have a trained and equipped network.

• Lord help us JESUS! JESUS is getting ready to come and get us! Hallelujah!

People need to open their eyes and ears and be prepared!

• Come quickly Lord Jesus. Father, send your Son to pick us up soon. Amen.

• Yes. Lord come quickly.  I pray the rapture of the Church will happen before we see this in reality.

This reply was deleted.