Constitutional Emergency

Views: 1166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we the people,who are the real government.you have seen ovomit/satan up close and personal,with his un american treasonous traitor adminstration.we the people demand ovomit/lucifer and all in his treasonous adminstration,immediately arrested for treasonous acts agains the constitituion,and we the people.god bless the real president romney,and the real vice president ryan,and sheriff joe and colld case posse,dr oily taitz,chuck norris,frank serpcio,and all legal american veternas/citizens.yea thou i walk in the valley of the shadow of death,i will fear no evil/ovomit

It can happen, what will determine the outcome is thcitizens of this countires willingness to stop the garbagemakers

and their armys.

Dianna Z, you are right!  This will happen!!!  I read the end of the Bible too!!  It WILL get bad. BUT....I will do what I can to delay His coming. Preparing and praying!!!   Keeping my eyes on Isreal too!  NOTHING will stop Him from coming again!   Good to know that His Church will be called up before it gets as horrible as the scripture says. 

all the paper work is completed for this in washington.  all that is left is, GO do it.  Real posibilities....

I believe that the start of all of this will be 1 May.  For some reason, that is an important date for Satan.

This is ment to scare the crap out of us!

Terminator with No good robot to come into the past to come protect us from ourselves! However when they remade Terminator for TV...the Robots won...by sending John Carter into the future where everything had already happened...changing the time line!

We are getting to the point where it is cover your own butt...keep your mouth shut....and pray as much as you can..  we will live through it! We are the little guys...that does not matter...stastic noise...on the TV at night. Out numbered, out gunned, and OUT LAWED!

Keep your ears and eyes open for all information as long as you can. I always have hope no matter how silm it seem to be! We all do what we can when our time comes.  

we should all be afraid. when the prez asks Generals if they will fire on Americans (US) and they say no he gets rid of them...it is only a matter of time before he finds some (maybe not). as someone said.......it has happened in the past.

Chris and Miki, you're both right about the 'little guys'. German Jews were the little guys. They let themselves be disarmed, and we all know what the result was.

WE ARE NOT 'LITTLE GUYS' !!! So buck up and stop whining about 'the end is coming'! Join with others in your county groups, get your local vets involved, get prepared, get trained, and above all else, get your butts in gear!

If this video doesn't cause the third eye to open, nothing will except the real thing, here and now........Get prepared, get a plan A-B and C and network in your communities....This is like a War story that begins with: "This is no Shit"  !!!!

Illegitmus Non Carborumdum

Unfortunately this sort of thing is exactly what has been in the back of my mind for some time. I have huge worries for my grandchildren and have started teaching my 10 yr grand daught how to shoot.

For everyone here, shooting back will only bring on more! If it comes to that, be prepared to shoot when you must, but then BUG OUT to a secure location with others. Ours will be a gorilla warfare, hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast, then dissolve into the surroundings and hit the next target! SFO vets need to get involved with every county group, gather up all Patriots and establish tactical plans. Prepare with food supplies, security, essential physical needs, heat and clothing, and learn TFT close combat techniques.

Don't just wait for it to happen! Prepare as if it is happening! EVERYONE here has a purpose they can fulfill, be it nothing more than washing and providing clean clothing to training in tactical combat and pre-emptive maneuvers.

But remember this.....those you may be forced to shoot could be your neighbors, friends, your own family members and even teenage or younger children! If you can't do that, then find something you can do or ask your group leader to assign duties!

Keep talking like this, Stingray. 2 thumbs up, brother!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service