Views: 1225

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Um, I think he told us "bye" first:-).

I think we all agree our only true Anthem is the Star Spangled Banner or maybe God Bless America.  But it would be nice to have a variety of patriotic songs playing while we are in D.C. 

It would take someone with a portable set up...........

Can you imagine a few million men and women, even tens of thousands all singing God Bless America together or our National Anthem?  Wow.......what would that do??

That would bring people out of their chairs onto their feet.. It delivers a message that is needed today more than ever before..  The other songs can be used for fill ins, but OUR SONG is God Bless America.. We need God to Bless us, and to walk us home.  People not knowing words, causes the song to become a hum.. We need strong words of commitment and truth.

I love how you think, Harry!  Wow....what would that do?  I will give you a potential foretaste of this excitement.  This will rock your socks:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU

Now do you understand why I say to select a song everyone already knows?  It is obvious.

ChoirMaestroJack@...

the national anthem girl should be hired maybe? she was on foxnews

Perfect!  I think this song should be on every radio station across the country, and even more awesome if you have everyone singing or humming it,

It seems some have gotten the wrong idea about my post, I was in NO WAY trying to replace our National Anthem, or suggesting anything other than, this song spoke to me because I am tired of getting Tread on by this overreaching Govt, as are most in this group. It was simply suggested as a powerful message that we are done being Tread on. Maybe my wording calling it an Anthem was what threw off the intent. I also contacted the artist to ask if we might use it during our rally, since as suggested, it would not be for commercial use.

Harry put it correctly, It would be nice to have many Patriotic songs playing out on the Mall to keep people upbeat & focused. And obviously, we would not want 1 song on a loop playing continuously all day. I have no idea if we can or will have a sound system, since we don't have a permit, so it all may be a mute point. I just thought it was a powerful song, with a message for how I feel going in to DC. At the end of the day, it's not my call anyway, but if i can get it on something I can listen to, I will be playing it.

Larry, you are just fine!  No one could possibly think that you meant this song to replace the national anthem.  Stop criticizing yourself for what was a genuine and warm thought.  Your intention was perfect.  It would be nice if we could have that group come in and play the song for us.  And, yes, I also like the idea of everyone singing God bless America if at possible even if we are not together in our steady beat.  A song sung to God by a monotone (a person who sings every song on one pitch) reaches God's ears as beautifully as on sung by Pavarotti.  God looks on the heart.  We could sing so poorly, but if our song is to God, or if it praises God in any way, I know He will honor our effort.  And, it started with your thought.  Bravo, Larry!

Can we find an anthem that spreads love, linking arms as we pray, shows our awe and wonderment of Jesus and our Father?

Patricia,

GOD BLESS AMERICA... It says it all.

God bless America 

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a Light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home!                                                                                                       From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home!

(The opening text is inappropriate for our cause as the battle is here at home, not across the sea.  Not that many people know the opening phrases well anyway.)

ChoirMaestroJack@.....

He must be up for re-election...SINCE WHEN has any of the Congress of Cowards  done anything to stop ALL THE ILLEGAL EO'S  OR ACTIONS TAKEN BY THIS DICTATOR !!!THEY ALL SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON AND THEN FACE A FIRING SQUAD.....INCLUDING OUR TREASONOUS DICTATOR OF A PRES. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service