Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read this post. Okay, straight to business.

I'm very excited for the things this country can do when faced with a crisis like the one we all have before our hands. I truly believe there are going to be BIG changes in the coming months. Hopefully, the will be peaceful, but you know how things can change in the blink of an eye.

This OAS is HUGE. Big time huge. Since we are going BIG, I think we can go BIGGER. Here is my thinking. Okay, May 16th and the days following it, if our demands are met and they willfully leave their place in government, I think there needs to be OAS II following 1. Let me explain. We do have bigger problems in our country besides this administration. Someone needs to take out Monsanto. Monsanto, if you are not familiar with that name is a very large corporation that designs GMO(genetically modified organisms). Basically, they make "fake" food. Fake seeds that grow and is not "true" vegetables. Im very, very concerned about what food I and my family are putting into our bodies as you should too. Now I'm certainly not here to get us off topic with OAS, but this might be a great oportunity for us to "Take Back Our Food Supply". Don't you agree? GMO's have been proven to cause tumor's in animals such as pigs and rats. I dont want that in my body. The reason I've thought to bring this to the table is it might be perfect timing. Anyway, I think it would be a good idea. I dont think Monsanto is going anywhere because of obvious money. If you don't know who they are and what they are about, I suggest you do a www.startpage.com lookup of them and do some research.

Okay, now that that is out of the way, I think there needs to also be a OAS III. Yup, this would be the very last phase of all of them. It's rather simple though. We need to remove ALL illegals and ship them back to their respectful countries. This administration isn't going to do it. And if you don't know why they aren't doing a damn thing about them, it has everything to do with voting and how the black population are loosing their people's through gangs and abortions at an enormous rate and if you don't have their vote, who else vote's for you? Think about that for a moment and do some research as I have done. I'm by far a racist so please don't accuse me of being one. We have GOT to get the illegal's out of here. They are one of the main reason's our country is broke and nobody's working. I own a small business and we are nearing closing our door's due to cheap, illegal labour.

I would love to get some feedback on this so please include youselves into this conversatioin thread. LOL, what would be epic is if Col. Riley found this to be a really good idea. Anyway, hope to hear from you.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• While I agree that our food supply issues and all the crap they are putting into our food is a major problem we are currently focused on OAS and OAS only. Some of the folks on here are temporarily distracted, as I find myself from time to time, but we have to remained focused as much as possible on our goal to return our country to a constitutional republic. That in and of itself is a very lofty goal and if we can accomplish that it will go a long way to correcting a lot of problems. As for the gmo problem etc, it won't matter much what we eat in the near future, if we get anything to eat at all, if we don't stop the communist take over of our country.

• The illegals and people on welfare are not the reason why this country is broke.  OK guys, quick economic lesson.  Capitalism is designed to set up a very rich elite class.  A ruling class, just like the days of old.  The New World aristocracy.

The following quote is from Adam Smith who is the Father of Capitalism.  From the book 

An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations

"...though a great number of people do not labour at all, many of whom consume the produce of ten times, frequently of a hundred times more labour than the greater part of those who work; yet the produce of the whole labour of the society is so great, that all are often abundantly supplied..."

So as you can see, this elite class doesn't work, yet eats up 10-100 times the amount of resources.  And that was back then.  It today's world, it is even more then that.

If we look at the latest report, it even states the 85 richest people (and that is just the people/families we are allowed to know about) have as much wealth as the bottom 3.5 BILLION PEOPLE.  That is where the drain is.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2014/01/23/the-85-richest-peo...

The people on welfare and illegal aliens are just being used as escape goats.  Heck, it is the fact that illegal aliens are paid below minimum wage that keeps our food costs down.  They are turned into slaves to do it, but that is what is slightly keeping the cost down.

The companies bring food prices back up by burning them and creating artificial scarcity.

• The secret Gov really isn't so secret.  Even Walter Cronkite said that he believed in a shadow government.  This can be seen in a documentary called The American Ruling Class.

This 1st link is the snippet with Walt, the 2nd link is the YouTube trailer to the full movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qyI7JVoi8

https://www.youtube.com/movie/the-american-ruling-class

At this point, it is also obvious that we are really just an Oligarchy now.  Even Frontline and such has had reports on how Wall Street and the Big Banks, like the Central Bank are "Too Big To Fail".  And when you follow the paper trail all the way up, it is a fairly small circle of people who own all these companies and their subsidiaries.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/oral-history/financial-cris...

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
17 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27