Examiner

Penned by Dave Gibson

Under new policy...we will be seeing less and less of this.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• >>>  ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS IN AMERICA ARE BREAKING OUR LAWS AND THEREFORE ARE CRIMINALS .

THEY MUST ALL BE DEPORTED TO THEIR COUNTY OF ORIGIN AND NOT ALLOWED TO STAY HERE AND VOTE  

OR RECEIVE AID .

• Arnold you are 110% right!!!! The fraud in the white house is a traitor and a criminal. He should be immediatly arrested, tried and convicted then a public hanging as a warning to the rest of the commie traitors in our governemtnt. Anyone who voted for an unconstitutional law has violated there oath of office and commited treason. I am dam^%ed sick and tired of these lying scum betraying our country.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes they are breaking laws and sucking our tax dollars! Even have some in prison getting S.S. Disability Payments! AND, NOT A DAMN THING WILL EVER BE DONE!!! Until WE do as our Constutition tells us to do. We have a RIGHT and DUTY to protect our country. So? What will we do? NOTHING! As always, " I live my life, that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil and muslims say " OH CRAP!!! HE IS AWAKE!!! "

• THE CRIMINAL IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE....AND IF WE DON'T STAND UP MEXICO WILL BE IN OUR BACK YARD............ALL THEY ARE DOING IS ''TAKING OVER AMERICAN'',, AND WE LET THEM...REMEMBER THE GOVERNMENT WORKS FOR US.............

GOD BLESS

• WHY DO WE THE PEOPLE PUT UP WITH THIS...........THIS IS TREASON AGAINST THE U.S.A.........WE HAVE BORDERS TO KEEP ILLEGALS OUT, BUT THEN WE HAVE OBAMA?

• you all ought to go to the mothersagainstillegalamnesty.com  I found them by accident.lol I saw on their web site that they had the Mexico Constitution at one time but they still have some Good info. I learned that if their parents came here illegally then it drops their citizenship here in the USA even if they were born here. For they are Citizens of Mexico only and only their citizenship is there.

• You are right.  If you are a citizen of another country, then you are illegally here.  That includes President Obama, he is a citizen of Kenya.  I will go to www.mothersagainstillegalamnesty.com to find out more information.  Thank you.

• What other nation rewards criminals? Illegals have broken the law.

• Pretty sad when you're own government kicks aside its' own natural born US citizens, in favor of illegals, then attempts legal action against states for enforcing federal immigration laws. If the federal government fails to do its duty, the states have no choice but to enforce that law for the good and safety of its own citizens. ICE isn't the only government agency that is nearly being cut down to no more than a meaningless acronym. 

• ONLY IN OBAMA'S WORLD COULD THIS HAPPEN.

This reply was deleted.