Constitutional Emergency

BLACKFIVE

Posted By McQ • [June 29, 2012]

It’s called caring for our troops and veterans in DC:

The Obama administration on Friday threatened to veto a defense appropriations bill in part because it does not include higher health care fees for members of the military.

“The Administration is disappointed that the Congress did not incorporate the requested TRICARE fee initiatives into either the appropriation or authorization legislation,” the White House wrote in an official policy statement expressing opposition to the bill, which the House approved in May.

President Obama’s most recent budget proposal includes billions of dollars in higher fees for members of TRICARE, the military health care system, and is part of the administration’s plan to cut nearly $500 billion from the Pentagon’s budget.

Feeling the love?

See you in November.

~McQ

Twitter: @McQandO

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama is NUTS - plain and simple nuts. Let us eliminate his health care. What purpose does he serve?

Obamacare and the brand new 7 taxes that you will enjoy if you make less than $250,000.00 per year!  Enjoy paying for someone else's healthcare while they are sitting on their a$$.
Here’s a rundown of seven ObamaCare tax hikes that affect the hoi polloi.
No. 1. The Individual Mandate Excise Tax. Starting in 2014, anyone not buying “qualifying” health insurance must pay an income tax surtax. It goes up each year until 2016 and beyond when a couple would pay a tax of the higher or $1,360 or 2.5% of adjusted gross income.
No. 2. The Over-The-Counter Drugs Trap. Since Jan. 1, 2011, employees with health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts or health reimbursement accounts have no longer been able to use pre-tax funds stashed in these accounts to buy over-the-counter medicines for allergy relief and the like without a doctor’s prescription (there’s an exception for insulin).
No. 3. The Healthcare Flexible Spending Account Cap. Starting Jan. 1, 2013, employees will face a $2,500 cap on the amount of pre-tax salary deferrals they can make into a healthcare flexible spending account. There is no cap under current law. In light of the new cap, employee benefits groups are lobbying for Congress to modify the use-it-or-lose-it rule that means employees forfeit unused funds in their accounts at the end of the plan year.
No. 4. The Medical Itemized Deduction Hurdle. Starting Jan. 1, 2013, taxpayers who face high medical expenses will only be allowed a deduction for expenses to the extent they exceed 10% of adjusted gross income, up from 7.5% now. Taxpayers 65 and older can still use the old 7.5% threshold through 2016. For how to score the medical expense deduction before 2013, click here.
No. 5. The Health Savings Account Withdrawal Penalty. Since Jan. 1, 2011, taxpayers who withdraw money from health savings accounts for non-medical expenses before age 65 face a 20% penalty, up from 10% before.
No. 6. The Indoor Tanning Services Tax. Since July 1, 2010, folks using indoor tanning salons face a new 10% excise tax. This one hasn’t been bringing in as much revenue as anticipated.
No. 7. The Cadillac Health Insurance Plan Tax. Starting in 2018, there will be a new 40% excise tax on taxpayers who are covered by high-cost health insurance plans (with premiums at or above $10,200 for a single or $27,500 for a family). Insurers or employers who are self-insured will pay the tax, but it is expected to trickle down to mean higher costs for consumers.
Americans For Tax Reform has a full list of ObamaCare’s 20 new or higher taxes on American families and small businesses.

500 billion from medicare, almost the same amount from the military, does this finally open your eyes to what the deathcare bill is really all about?  The murder of seniors, the disabled and babies!!!!!  Seniors, you have been given the death penalty by Hussain and the liberal loon democrats and the rino's!!!!!  Meanwhile the illegals and the leeches get everything!  Only the rick will be able to afford healthcare, the poor must dies and do it quickly so Hussain can bring in more illegals and Muslims!

I never accepted this imposter as the President and never will!

He is a fraud and I see the day when him and the perpetraiters to

the greatest fraud ever in the history of our great republic are finally

convicted and real justice carried out.

I just hope that our military realises what this fraud is doing. These

brave heroes risk everything all for the cause of freedom, and this

idiot wants them to pay more. All the time his administration wants

to have "food stamp parties" for people who give a crap.

FIRE OBAMA IN NOVEMBER!!!

You know what the saddest part of all is? Many in our present military ranks would actually qualify for financial aide and food stamps because we pay them so little for the horrific job they must do.

THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS = EVIL , I PRAY YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IN NOV. AND AFTER.

I know exactly what I will do, the question is, do you?

I get so tired of hearing this "lesser of two evils" garbage.

As a good commander in chief should do, Mr President should lead by example.  If he wants to trash the promise to the veterans, and increase their cost, let's see the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government all eliminate their entire health care program, FIRST!  Let's figure out how much money is saved ending the congressional helathcare system.

Then we can talk increasing cost to those who answered the call.

I would never in any way shape or form ever lift so much as a little finger to harm the head cur in the white house but if someone were to do us all a favor and put the cur to sleep permanently I would celebrate and get drunk like I haven't in 30 years or more.

it's not just barry...    panetta's responsible too (part of the plan for "gutting" the military)...   and, even rumsfeld was for hiking TRICARE fees...   i think they figure that in order to keep costs down, by taking away healthcare (so they can have better equipment)...   but, i agree w/ everyone else here, in that our men & women who are putting themselves in harm's way deserve the best healthcare (during & after); and, i think they should take away the health benefits of all those in washington...  

or, how about putting them on TRICARE, and then maybe they'd work a little harder to preserve & protect it (while keeping the costs down)???

I will be damm if i would hide or run.I would shoot to kill and wouldnt give a damm .Most of our agents prob. have families they would like to go home to.Just saying

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service