Would all of you artwork creators please jump on board and come up with some designs we can use for PFA Badges and Patches for letterhead, business cards, ads for local papers, etc.?When you have created some, please post them here in comments.Thank you so much for all who participate! This is gonna be so fun to see what you all come up with. Even if you think it's not great (we are our own worse critics) please still post it. It may give someone else an idea to go off of or....we may love it!!!Thanks again,Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Once I downloaded a picture - painting? - of an eagle crying/tear. I am trying to find it.
    That might not be what you want but I am not an artist. :-(
  • LOOK

stanmd for amwerica.jpg

• card

card stand up.jpg

• IT HIT'S HOME...Not hard to make up a good sign place can copy it and make any sizes you want, you check what you all get and get back to me..on the card all so, and if you want to add somthing let me know.
  • I've never had a future in artwork and never will....but I like the idea!
  • Twana,

What I'm seeing in my mind is the drummer boy, the fife and the flag carrier with patriots for america across the top and we the people across the bottom. Charlie
  • What are you wanting the patch to say ? Not in words but what a person will read into the patch when they see it.

David
This reply was deleted.