UPDATE 12/125/13

Thank you everyone for letting us know you are active on other social networks.

Would you all start posting the Operation American Spring (OAS) information on your social networks?

You will find all posts about OAS in the OAS Forum. Click on the tab button Forums.

That will open up this page.

Click the arrow by Discussions and click categories. That will open another page for you.

Click on American Spring. That is the OAS Forum and all things will be posted there. So always check there. If you have any questions please ask here.

And Patriots if you do not use other social networks, please do not tell us that here. This comment section needs to stay as clean and on topic as possible. There are many pages of comments to go through and it will get longer thus absolutely a very huge help for not posting off topic comments.

This is just for new members information because they don't know some basic rules I find very helpful for PFA/Constitutional Emergency. I delete off topic comments.

Twana Blevins

I'm sure you all know about the American Spring Harry is introducing. We are in need of knowing who to look to for specific help. This is a specific help. 

If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or other social networks please let us know here in comment section and also please share which ones you post and communicate on. 

If you do not have an account on any of those social networks l listed or any others, then please don't leave comments about why you do not. That is not the information that we are searching for and needing. 

Thanks everyone.

Twana Blevins

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only face book . MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!DaveC

• I post to facebook...

• Hi ...I post on Facebook... Merry Christmas!!

• Only facebook.....

• I post to twitter @CHHR01

• I use FB Marry Christmas Twana to you and yours
  • Facebook..

•  While I too, post, 'n comment on fb, figured I'd let you know. At times too, have shared pages from here, though most times logging out here, before sharing on fb, has I will also share this page.

• facebook, twitter, and occasionally linked in. HAVE a pinterest account; don't particularly use it.

• I post on Facebook.

I had not heard about the American Spring by Harry, where is it located...(in the articles)...although that doesn't surprise me, what does is that they will wait until spring.

This reply was deleted.