Constitutional Emergency

If you want to be on the Operation American Spring Prayer Team Please alert us to this here

This is what we are looking for in a Prayer team for OAS. 

We must have our works be blessed by God and in God's will. Thus we need all you PFA Prayer Warriors to fulfill this mission of non-stop prayer from now in the beginning stage, through the planning stage, the boots on the ground stage through the completion of missions. Then we need to all rejoice in thanksgiving and honoring God. 

We need full covering prayer. Please let us know in comment section below if you will commit to this work. Thank you so much. 

If you are not interested in this work then please do not post in comment section. We are not seeking that information only the information I asked for above. Thanks for helping out.

Twana Blevins

Views: 1172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in.

REASONS FOR UNANSWERED PRAYER 

1.     Prayer to the Father from an unbeliever in Christ is not heard.

JOHN 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

PROVERBS 15:8  The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

1 JOHN 3:22  And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

2.     Sin in the life; status quo carnality.

PSALM 66:18  If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

ISAIAH 59:1  Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: 2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

JOHN 15:7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

The solution to this hindrance to answered prayer is acknowledgement of sin to the Father at the beginning of every prayer.

1 JOHN 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

PSALM 32:5  I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

1 CORINTHIANS 11:31  For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

3.     Incorrect protocol in prayer.  Prayer is to be directed to the Father, prayed in the name of (by the authority of) Jesus Christ, and performed in the power of the Holy Spirit.

MATTHEW 6:9  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

EPHESIANS 5:20  Giving thanks always for all things unto God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

1 PETER 1:17  And if ye call on the Father ...

JOHN 15:16  Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

MATTHEW 6:6  But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy bed chamber, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

EPHESIANS 3:14  For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

JOHN 14:13  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

1 PETER 2:5  Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:

REVELATION 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests unto God even his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

REVELATION 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: 

EPHESIANS 6:18  And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.

4.     The sin of pride, resulting in self-righteousness.

JOB 35:12  There they cry, but none giveth answer, because of the pride of evil men. 13 Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.

5.     The sin of selfishness.

JAMES 4:2  Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. 3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

6.     Lack of obedience to the will of God.

1 JOHN 3:22  And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

1 JOHN 5:14  And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

JOHN 15:7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

JOHN 14:13  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

7.     Lack of domestic tranquility - malfunction in marriage.

1 PETER 3:7  Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

8.     Lack of compassion, lack of grace orientation.

PROVERBS 21:13  Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

9.     Lack of faith-rest function.

MATTHEW 21:22  And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

MARK 11:24  Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

10.    Nonsense prayers are not effective.

MATTHEW 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Tom ,"Praise be to God" for your excellent reply. Everyone of the prayer warriors ought  meditate and reflect, and debate this worthy edification--and pray that we might find it written on our hearts that we might remember it in time of trouble.What an awesome God we serve that He has provided such instruction.

I am in, We need all the prayers this nation can handle!!!! God Bless us all!

I have been in prayer for you all since I learned of this. I may not be able to physically attend due to financial reasons. I promise all of you brave men & women will be lifted up in my prayers. May God bless you all and the mission.

I'm in. I will be happy to join in prayer.

Janet Bernasconi

on duty for the army of the lord. i'm in

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service