I'm Not A Career Politician

Well, I've been told time and again that I can't win without a million dollars and without the blessing of being an elitist.

I have replied time and again that the people are being underestimated,just look what the people did for me last week. Maybe in elections pastmy run would have been impossible, but not this time. This time, peoplewill know who they are voting for and will be more educated at thepolls.

This time, people are looking for a citizen statesman, not careerpoliticians. Please share my info with anyone you know. Even if theyare not in my district, they may know someone who is. If I win thisprimary, it will be because of the people, not the billboards and TVcommercials.

It's primitive, I did it myself, but I was excited to even be able tofigure out the software. Here's a little bit about what I am shootingfor in this election. I know the task to reform government is dauntingbut we have to start somewhere. Don't critique me too hard :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYksfdQHMgk

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi. I am glad you are running. Where are running? R/Greg Cowan
  • Her info on her page says Indiana.
    She has a web site listed.
  • Hello to my Patriotic friends. My apologies, I have been running nearly every day now, and haven't had time to check post and write back. I am in Indiana's 8th district and it was Brad Ellsworth, but now he has moved on to try and run for state senate so the state Rep. Van Haaften is going to run in Ellsworth's place. No matter, he is a Pelosi potential puppet, too, so I hope to win the primary and press on to defeat Van Haaften. I laughed about the snow, too, Michael, wasn't it great. We're pressing on and this year will be the People's Revolution.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
23 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27