IMPEACHMENT OUTLINE

PFA IMPEACHMENT GRAND JURY TEAMAS A NATIONAL GRAND JURY EMPOWERED BY THE 5TH AMENDMENTIf you agreee with the Team's findings and support this effort, please contact Col. Riley and insist that the Team move forward on these issues.Thanks,Dennis

PFA IMPEACHMENT OUTLINE.pdf

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I printed it out and will read it. thanks
    Ariel
  • Just the fact obama refused to submit required documents by the US Constitution is enough to impeach the idiot! Let the team move forward.

Please, if there is anything I can do to help....let me know, I will do my best.

dot
  • I sincerely and wholeheartedly support the findings and effort, however, I would like to know:
    WHO is THE TEAM? I would like to be of service! (email me)Cynthia Johnson
  • Dennis, You are a great American. I will do what ever isneded for my country! I too have deepseated concerns for both judges and federal appointed and elected officials not up holding the constitutional laws we "little" people are governed by each day. How do I reach Col. Riley?
  • Dear Dennis,
    It's been a hard decision but I have decided to move back to Colorado, probably in May, which would make me unable to meet residency requirement for the Grand Jury.
    Thanks for asking me,
    Jean
    PS I bet your daughter doesn't date much!
  • This is a surade on the American patirots that is perpetuated by the liberal media, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc.... We the people need to unite and demand confirmation with verification of citizenship for barac obama ! The elite George Sorros, Poloci, Feinstine, and Boxer (richest wemon in the US) must be held accoutable. The media must be held accountable and not subsidized by the Government! We must have a voice. We must unite!
This reply was deleted.