Constitutional Emergency

Harry Riley started PFA in 2008 if I recall correctly. PFA (Constitutional Emergency) was started for the specific effort focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

This site has never been about Harry or myself, but about restoration of our nation.

Harry must withdraw from PFA responsibility due to personal family considerations. I am considering assuming responsibility for the site.

I need to know your views on me assuming responsibility. I'm not asking for a pat on the back, what I am asking is, do you want PFA to continue forward in this work and are we as a group making a difference.

Twana

Views: 926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twana, the answer is as obvious as the nose on my face and it is:  A BIG YES from me as I have noticed the answers/comments you have made to earlier posts and have been impressed with what you have said.  Harry did his job and did it well, and I am sure that you will be as sound and knowledgeable as Harry was.  

Yes, Twana, you have done a splendid job of selecting good, reliable material to post for discussion,  and although I don't very often respond, believe me, I refer others to this site via my blogs elsewhere, and good has been accomplished.

Thank you for all you have done and for your willingness to assume the heavy responsibility.  God bless!!

Twana,  Harry's  established  PFA  port,  everyone  is  on  board,  TAKE  THE  HELM  Get---er----done..!!

very much so i know i haven't spoke to much here on thing to busy learning  what i thought i knew already but was very wrong  this is one american that the blinders if ignorance  has been  taken off fine the fine ppl here on this site

Twana,  It's not only important to continue on, but continue to grow the membership. When Romney wins, there will be a new set of issues that will rise to the forefront and the importance of the Constituition doesn't stop after Nov. 6th.

Twana you're a natural.  We need to stick together and you're the person to do just that.  We all have one thing in common, the love of our country. You have worked hard to make sure that we keep remembering that and you do it with such kindness.

Thanks to you, Harry and all the members here we can and will keep each other informed and patriotic.

Here is a song I dedicate to you Twana:

Madison Rising - The Star Spangled Banner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8C7i9kdEf8

Thank you Twana.

Drive on! The only easy day was yesterday Twana. Sorry Harry is needed elsewhere but in this fight we will and shall have casualties. At least he has the chance to return, Our Fallen brothers overseas are not as lucky.

Twana, you do a great job and yes I would like you to continue.  The site makes a difference in that you provide a lot of info, which is greatly appreciated.  Many thanks for all you do.  God Bless Harry and family, and many thanks to him for all he does as well.

Please continue...still one of my favorite sources of Info. And Thank-you for all you do Twana! Harry will be missed.

Ann

Yep... stay the course.  Many times I've pulled stuff off the site and sent it to others that I know wouldn't have received the info any other way, especially someone I might know in a battleground state that could potentially create a "roll" thru that state.  

Many thanks to Col. Riley for all he's done and, I'm sure, will continue to do in some fashion.  Twana, you're the bomb!  8)  Wish I could be of more help to ya, but work impedes and I gotta eat!  By all means, carry on.

No objections here either.

Who else could do the job Harry has done but you, Twana.  This site provides critical, well-vetted information that I frequently pass along to others along with the encouragement to join us.  I, for one, need PFA, the site and the group.  We need to band together in this fight to restore our nation.  You are the woman for the job of keeping us all on the same page.  Thanks for all you and Harry have done to date, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help as we move forward.  God bless you and keep you safe in this leadership role if you choose to take it....and I, for one, sure hope that you do!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service