Constitutional Emergency

Harry Riley started PFA in 2008 if I recall correctly. PFA (Constitutional Emergency) was started for the specific effort focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

This site has never been about Harry or myself, but about restoration of our nation.

Harry must withdraw from PFA responsibility due to personal family considerations. I am considering assuming responsibility for the site.

I need to know your views on me assuming responsibility. I'm not asking for a pat on the back, what I am asking is, do you want PFA to continue forward in this work and are we as a group making a difference.

Twana

Views: 897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely

Please keep it up. We need this now more than ever. Many thanks to Harry and yourself.

Twana, I found all your post so interesting!  I also have a website called www.actforamerica.ning.com and I believe than this iss our only salvation since the media is all taken. Thank you for all you do.God bless us all!

Sara

Thanks Harry.  Twana, you have done a yeoman's job so far, so keep it up.  We are all behind you 101%

Yes PFA is doing a wonderful job and I say keep going we are making a difference thanks Bill

Fine with me. Hope all is fine with Harry.

The MORE outlets for Patriots to give and receive ideas, information and FACTS, the better to substantiate and build a grassroots organization to better our political system and our nation.  Hats off to Harry Riley and everyone else who's stood up in defense of our system and our liberties--by ALL MEANS, continue the fight Twana!

PFA is a group I rely on for current news and views that reflect what I believe true. Twana-- I have read enough to say 

PFA ought continue forward-you are a steady hand and the group does make a difference. Harry Riley -- I salute and I will miss his insight. But if Twana feels she is led to something else---I will look for her posting where-ever I find them.one must choose where they are best of use. Prayers be with all. T'anks.

Twana,

It would be great if you would take on this task !

There is only one suggestion I would make in regards to email about the site and discussions.

I know it is not always possible, but it would be nicer for my inbox if your notices could be combined (a few notices in one email) with links to the discussions.

Sorry to hear Harry is having difficulty.

I appreciate all you do and how you keep on top of things !

We need people like you and I'm hoping and Praying that we can wake up enough people and keep the voter fraud down so that BO is no longer in office !!!!!!!

Twana, thanks for your commitment. Our work is too important not to continue. A lot of vital information is passed along through you so keep up the good work. Harry, it was a pleasure meeting and working with you, thanks for your time and effort.

I can’t say we are making a difference, but I can say we are better informed with than without.  Please continue as you have been. 

Twana, I'm sorry we're losing Harry, but I have confidence in your ability to carry on.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service