Constitutional Emergency

Harry Riley started PFA in 2008 if I recall correctly. PFA (Constitutional Emergency) was started for the specific effort focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

This site has never been about Harry or myself, but about restoration of our nation.

Harry must withdraw from PFA responsibility due to personal family considerations. I am considering assuming responsibility for the site.

I need to know your views on me assuming responsibility. I'm not asking for a pat on the back, what I am asking is, do you want PFA to continue forward in this work and are we as a group making a difference.

Twana

Views: 895

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You got my vote I enjoy and repost many of your informed opinions.

Absolutely, keep it up, Twana. I read it faithfully.

Definitely!  I read your columns every night and print out most of the material to combat Obama supporters!

Twana.........I'm hopeful that you will take on this responsibility. I support you and this just cause. I look forward every day to seeing your comments at this site......BEST OF LUCK!!!

I sure would miss it if you didn't Twana, thanks for your patriotism....

Absolutely, Twana.  You put out the most interesting, informative info of all the sites.  I hope you keep it up.

I am thankful I found this site...It is the best! Keep on Twana...and Harry, you'll be missed!

Stay on it -----we need good true blue Americans helping.

God bless Harry and his family.

Thank you Harry, for all you have done for this nation.

You are also doing a great job, Twana

Definitely go for it!

Thank you and God Bless you both (and your families) for all your great efforts to keep us informed.

Thanks Harry,
I think we need to continue with PFA.
We need to get a New Commander In Cheif

Yes please do.  And thank you Harry for all you have done.

It is a great site.  This type of site is needed and that need will be more so after the election.  Because when Romney wins the enemies within and without will surely try a come back breathing hell fire and brim stone down on our country.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service