Harry Riley started PFA in 2008 if I recall correctly. PFA (Constitutional Emergency) was started for the specific effort focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

This site has never been about Harry or myself, but about restoration of our nation.

Harry must withdraw from PFA responsibility due to personal family considerations. I am considering assuming responsibility for the site.

I need to know your views on me assuming responsibility. I'm not asking for a pat on the back, what I am asking is, do you want PFA to continue forward in this work and are we as a group making a difference.

Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Go for it Twana....

• Yes please and many thanks Harry.

• YES!

This work has never been more important!

Thank you.

• Yes, please do! Thank u so much for the great job youve done harry!
  • If you are up to the task of assuming the responsibility, by all means continue this important work....We are making a difference from being Pro Active in the process to public awareness of current events....PFA has put us in touch with other Patriots and is important in networking with others....By all means!!    Illegitmus non carborumdum

• I am OK with this; you have demonstrated a professional demeanor and have been an asset. Let's continue.

• Yes, please. Harry and all concerned, appreciate that you are willing to continue on with PFA sacrafice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America ! Thank you both!!!

• I thank Harry for the time and efforts he has put into this site. I have learned from him. Thank you Harry.

• Yes, I vote for you to take over under the circumstances and want PFA to continue. Regarding your question as to whether we're making a difference: who knows? Based on all of the travesties being forced on us today, who knows whether anything or anybody is actually making a difference. Sound too cynical? Please let me know if you have better thoughts on the subject. 

• I think you do a great job, Twaina!
This reply was deleted.