IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW:  GOOD NEWS ON UN ARMS TREATY

Inhofe Amendment to Stop US from Joining UN Arms Treaty Passes

DATE:       March 23, 2013
TO:           USF & NRA Members and Friends
                USF Executive Director
                NRA Past President

Today, Chris Cox, executive director of NRA's Institute for Legislation Action  thanked US Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) for introducing an amendment, during the US Senate's Budget process, to prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

In the early hours this morning,  the full Senate passed Inhofe’s amendment  on a 53-46 vote. In a statement, Cox said the fight to oppose “any United Nations effort to undermine the constitutional rights of law-abiding American gun owners” has grown “more intense.”

“Thanks to the efforts of Senator Inhofe, we are one step closer to ensuring the UN will not trample on the freedoms our Founding Fathers guaranteed to us,” Cox said.

Read more:

NRA praises Inhofe for amendment to stop US from joining UN arms treaty - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Senate votes 53-46 to stop US from joining UN Arms Trade Treaty - The Hill's Floor Action

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Guess there might be a few intelligent Democrats or else they are extremely worried about the seats in the Senate.

• Good news indeed!

• It is hard to believe, that this Senate may be finally getting the message, that WE THE PEOPLE are not playing around anymore, we MEAN BUSINESS.... Take heed or suffer the consequences, WE TAKE NO PRISONERS, IF THEY CONTINUE DOWN THE CURRENT PATH.....Senator Inhofe has saved the day and one ballsy move, too.

• I hope that is true, but our worry is the inconsistant crooks who are still in the administration that like backroom deals.  By inconsistanr it is meant, "Waffling".

• This is good news.

• I applaud Inhofe too!!!!! We need an applause icon!!

• Now, we wait to see if obama will find some way to go around it! Im sure hes trying right now
  • Twana Oklahoma has been doing a yoman's work. Texas need's too take lesson's

Thanks Senator Inhofe.

Might have to move back

• "{WE THE PEOPLE}" must still arrest the Communist Muslim Kenyan, and withdraw from the United Nations!

• Roger that Chaplain! Those of us who served in times of war and took the oath will, under no circumstances, abandon our pledge to GOD and country. The veteran brothers in arms I know will not stand down nor will the great majority of active duty brothers. The UCMJ prohibits obeying any unlawful order and any action or order in defiance of the Constitution is in fact unlawful. The CNC has been actively supplying the enemies of America in the Middle East, aided and abetted by Hillary. Benghazi was clearly a blatant and deliberate act of treason. All survivors must be subpoenaed to testify before Congress. Americans have a right to know the truth!

This reply was deleted.