Constitutional Emergency

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW: GOOD NEWS ON UN ARMS TREATY Inhofe Amendment to Stop US from Joining UN Arms Treaty Passes

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW:  GOOD NEWS ON UN ARMS TREATY

Inhofe Amendment to Stop US from Joining UN Arms Treaty Passes

DATE:       March 23, 2013
TO:           USF & NRA Members and Friends
                USF Executive Director
                NRA Past President

Today, Chris Cox, executive director of NRA's Institute for Legislation Action  thanked US Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) for introducing an amendment, during the US Senate's Budget process, to prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

In the early hours this morning,  the full Senate passed Inhofe’s amendment  on a 53-46 vote. In a statement, Cox said the fight to oppose “any United Nations effort to undermine the constitutional rights of law-abiding American gun owners” has grown “more intense.”

“Thanks to the efforts of Senator Inhofe, we are one step closer to ensuring the UN will not trample on the freedoms our Founding Fathers guaranteed to us,” Cox said.

Read more:

NRA praises Inhofe for amendment to stop US from joining UN arms tr...

Senate votes 53-46 to stop US from joining UN Arms Trade Treaty - T...

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Senator Inhofe! The fight is just beginning! Can't loose our right to own firearms!

Hallajueah!!!

Good news, but quite unnecessary. The president( in name only) and the senate have no authority to enter into any treaties or agreements that subvert the Constitution. Anything that they would attempt to enter would be non binding on  the United States.

Aw come on!  Don't tell them that!  They are "in charge"!  Don't you know anything?  LOL!

This is great news!!!
Meanwhile, on another site, there is a police chief in PA that is organizing a militia, or helping to train- something like that- here are the comments, one of which gives contact info. :
We would welcome you on board! Contact Chief Kessler- (570) 874-4790, E-mail: Info@ChiefKessler.Com or the website at: WWW.ChiefKessler.Com.
▶ Reply
Permalink Reply by Dennis Clark yesterday
You are spot on in your comments, and observations! I will attempt to contact Chief Kessler!!!!
▶ Reply
Permalink Reply by Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling yesterday
I am actually starting to get really excited about this step being taken. I will pray fervently that this will take off and run smoothly. Glad you are attempting to make contact. Chief Kessler needs all the support for this that he can get. I know that a trained militia rather than just independent warriors can make the difference between winning and losing because of coordinated strategy and hometown advantage.
▶ Reply
Permalink Reply by Michael Dennis Smith yesterday
Now we 're talkin !
▶ Reply
Permalink Reply by Edward Ducy 22 hours ago
Norma- worry not, Chief Kessler has go direction. I have discussed this with him. We have plenty of LEO & Vets who can take separate Command Units control tactical training. We can always use more, we can use as many Vets & LEOs as we can get.

We must, from this point out unite as a unified people: American citizens in the name of liberty and vote these democrats and RINOS out of positions of power if we would retain our freedoms. The Obama administration and its criminally complicit congressional cohorts MUST be held both responsible and accountable for their actions and the best way to assure it within a constitutional framework is to EDUCATE and inform the young adults of this country in spite of the troubling indoctrination most have suffered without the realization they have been groomed as slaves; taught both by inference and statement in the liberal school system that they must ALWAYS accept what they are told by authority and NEVER question what they are told. It must be impressed on them that they are the greatest source of their own salvation and to do so, they MUST be involved and informed politically and socially, culturally , historically and religiously. ENGLISH is in FACT the majority language and it should be made mandatory to find employment or to VOTE in this country. BALLOTS SHOULD BE PRINTED IN NO OTHER LANGUAGE. Immigrants coming here MUST be made to become citizens in accordance with US LAW or be deported. American youth needs to realize these things were what made the United States the world's Greatest success story , until we threw it away by NOT holding our leadership either responsible or accountable.This is indeed great news but it is only an obstacle to the never ending effort to end the country as we knew it. A well informed, industrious, willing base of INVOLVED young people is a MUST if we are to succeed. Even the most patriotic of us are, for the most part, older Americans untouched by the liberal lunacy in elementary and high school who have the requisite will and values to pass on to them but, we need to be vigilant and relentless in making them understand they are their own best hope as we are limited more practically by advancing age and in many cases, service connected disabilities than are they. We need to set the example for them and dissuade them from the notion that political correctness and slavish acquiescence to whatever leadership TELLS them , is mandatory. IT IS NOT! By the grace of God, the constitution and rule of law equitably APPLIED, we WILL prevail and the United States will be once again: UNITED! God Bless Senator Imhofe and those Senators with the courage to resist in the face of the leftist onslaught and the unltimate EVIL of the proposed "New World Order" and those who embrace it. May this be the beginning of the restoration of our country to the position it once held and hopefully, WILL AGAIN!

>>>  " WE THE PEOPLE "  WANT THE NAMES OF 46 MISERABLE BASTARDS WHO DID NOT VOTE IN FAVOR OF THE INHOFE AMENDMENT . THEY MUST BE INDICTED AS TRAITORS TO AMERICA . 

The 46 is right here...

Cf. New American /26 March Bizarre Interpretation of 2nd Amendment" is obstacle to UN gun grab. "story by Joe Wolverton.

Good to hear Inhoffe Amendment passed. Kerry and Communist Administration he serves are still opposed. Now I understand why there is an Ammo shortage-the Obamanation was greasing the skids for our performance before the UN ATT talks.

Article 12 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties which the
United States SIGNED in 1969 puts forth that the U.N. will consider us BOUND to
the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty, with or without Senate ratification – IF OBAMA
SIGNS!

Got this from email sent by  -  AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY PAC

This is just in case it has not been mentioned in the thread - I did not read all the posts yet.

Thanks for the correction but, as far as I am concerned, the UN can consider anything it likes but that does not give IT the authority to do so in contravention of OUR CONSTITUTION. We need to withdraw, stop funding them and start thinking about American citizens. If I had had my way, even as a teen, I would have thrown the UN off American Soil. I have seen nothing my lifetime to dissuade me from that youthful opinion and I am a 68 year old disabled Vietnnam veteran. If Obama bypasses congress to sign this piece of garbage, I would consider it non-binding in ANY event. So, I think will; most Americans; all of our CITIZENS, at least..

Must WE Remind this Illegal Administration that our INALIENABLE BILL OF RIGHTS From Article 1 to Article 10 are simply an Enumeration of our NATURAL RIGHTS GRANTED BY OUR CREATOR and NOT by any Creation of WE the People.   Our Government is simply a Creation of our Founders and bound by the demands of the we the Governed.

When in Doubt simply Refer to Article 9 and Article 10 of our Bill of Rights and then For Those in TEXAS simply dial up Article 1, Section 29 of the TEXAS Constitution. <SNIP>  ...  "To Guard against transgressions of the high powers herein delegated, we declare that everything in this "Bill of Rights" is excepted out of the general powers of government, and shall FOREVER remain inviolate, and all laws contrary thereto, or to the following provisions shall be NULL AND VOID."

Our Protections are in place....  Our Founders Prepared for This.....  we simply need for our Citizenry to know where to find them!!!

Important Reading..... US Constitution's Unalienable Bill of Rights ...  Articles 1 Thru 10

Texas Constitution's Unalieable Bill of Rights Article 1

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service