Constitutional Emergency

In response to this obvious assault on our right to keep and bear arms (as in military arms), I feel compelled to make the following personal pledge:

posted by Gary Stein (Marine that was put out of the USMC for speaking against Obamas policies)

In response to this obvious assault on our right to keep and bear arms (as in military arms), I feel compelled to make the following personal pledge:

I, Gary Stein, as an American, as a military veteran, and as a father, pledge the following:
I Pledge to never disarm, and in particular, to never surrender my military pattern, semi-automatic rifles (and full capacity magazines, parts, and ammunition that go with them), regardless of what illegitimate action is taken by Congress, the President, or the courts.

I also pledge to pass on those military pattern rifles to my children and my children’s children, as well as the full capacity magazines, parts, and ammunition to needed to use them, regardless of what illegitimate action is taken by Congress, the President, or the courts. As Founding Father Tench Coxe said, while attempting to allay the fears of critics of the proposed Constitution:

The powers of the sword are in the hands of the yeomanry of America from sixteen to sixty. The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom?

Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American… [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. – Tench Coxe, Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

And that “power of the sword” – those “terrible implements of the soldier,” includes the people’s battle rifles and carbines – their M1As, their FN-LARs, their HK 91s, their Grandfathers’ M1 Garand, their AK 47s, their ARs and M4s, etc. – all of the weapons listed as being targeted for Feinstein’s new and improved “Assault Weapons Ban.”

The whole point of the Second Amendment is to preserve the military capacity of the American people – to preserve the ability of the people, who are the militia, to provide for their own security as individuals, as neighborhoods, towns, counties, and states, during any emergency, man-made or natural; to preserve the military capacity of the American people to resist tyranny and violations of their rights by oath breakers within government; and to preserve the military capacity of the people to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, including those oath breaking domestic enemies within government. It is not about hunting, and at its core, the Second Amendment is not really even about self-defense against private criminals. It is about self-defense against public criminals – against tyrants, usurpers, and foreign invaders

Above all other firearms currently available to the American citizen, modern military pattern, semi-automatic rifles provide that military capacity. Protecting the keeping and bearing of such arms of military utility is the heart and soul of the Second Amendment. Thus, any attempt to ban their possession, sale, purchase, or transfer, is an attempt to disarm the American people.

Nor will I surrender my accurate, scoped, bolt action rifles, which are also great force multipliers of military utility in the roles of sniper and marksman. Invaders, tyrants and usurpers fear the sniper and marksman for good reason, and millions of American hunters have the well practiced field-craft and marksmanship skills to serve in those rolls most effectively. We must preserve their means of doing so, including preserving our .50 caliber sniper rifles, our .338 Lapua’s, our .300 Win Mags, and other powerful, long-range capable calibers.

Nor will I surrender my semi-automatic pistols with full capacity magazines, which provide me with the capacity to effectively defend against close range, sudden attack.

I will not disarm, regardless of what law is passed by the oath breakers in Congress, or signed into law by the oath breaker in the White House, and I WILL pass on to my children every terrible implement of the soldier currently in my possession.

Further, I will ask my children to also pledge to never surrender those family arms and equipment, regardless of what illegitimate, Bill of Rights violating law is passed by the oath breakers in Washington DC, and regardless of whatever any oath breaking judge may rule.

Further, I pledge to refuse compliance with any and all laws that attempt to strip me and my children of those arms, the full capacity magazines needed to load and fire them, or the parts and ammunition needed to keep them firing. I will use nullification, civil disobedience, and active resistance against all such laws. I will nullify, disobey, and resist as an individual, and I will work with my neighbors to nullify, disobey, and resist as towns, counties, and states. We will not disarm, we will not comply, and we will resist.

Further, I pledge to refuse to vote for, and to actively work to purge from office any elected official, of any party, who violates their oath of office by supporting, endorsing, or voting for any law, action, or decree that attempts to disarm me, my children, or my children’s children of any of the above noted arms. I pledge to root the oath breakers out, in a scorched earth policy. I will not buy into the “lesser of two evils” con game, and regardless of what party an oath breaking politician is in, and regardless of the outcome of elections, that oath breaker will not get my vote, ever again, once they betray my trust and violate their oath by voting for an assault weapons ban or any other attempt to curtail my right to bear arms.

Finally, I pledge to defend myself, my neighbors, my town, county, and state, against any attempt to forcibly disarm them pursuant to any “assault weapons ban” or any other illegitimate “law” passed by oath breakers within Congress, or pursuant to any illegitimate order, action, or decree by the oath breaker within the White House. We will not disarm. We will resist. And if given no other choice but to fight or to submit to abject tyranny, we will fight, just as our forefathers in the American Revolution fought against the tyrants, usurpers, and oath breakers of their day.

If we are presented with the “choice” of submission to tyranny or fighting in defense of our natural rights, we will fight, as our forefathers fought, when the British Empire attempted to disarm them and confiscate the military pattern arms, ammunition, and supplies of their time. We will make the same choice as Patrick Henry made, when he rejected “peace” purchased at the price of chains and slavery, and said “I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!” I too choose liberty or death.

I hereby reaffirm my oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and pledge my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor in defense of the principles of liberty enunciated in our Declaration of Independence, for which our forefathers spilled their blood. We will not let the Republic fall without a fight.

What say you?

-Gary Stein

Written By:
Stewart Rhodes
Founder of Oath Keepers

Views: 494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our money should stay in our country, for American citizens. Amazing Obama had money for failed green energy companies, chevy volts, abortions, gays getting married at West Point and of course obamanotcare, then he fakes a tear, please, it his agenda ! Also, what about the millions spent to keep his birth certificate and college transcripts sealed, you think he paid for it, not ! The guy is a screaming phoney and you have been conned.
The fact that we leave our children in a building where teachers, administrators and parents are not allowed to defend them is the only problem here. And it's disgusting ; we understand , but politicians don't. Its because they have an agenda. Its called Agenda 21. The New World Order. UN Control of the worlds population. ""over the last few years the Obama administration and Congress quietly LET FEDERAL FUNDING FOR SEVERAL KEY SCHOOL SECURITY PROGRAMS LAPSE IN THE NAME OF BUDGET SAVINGS .
...Government job hires molesting our children is okay, government drones maiming and killing women and children non-combatants in Pakistan, carpet bombing of women and children non-combatants in Libya is okay, government gun running providing weapons to Mexican drug cartels that are used on US and Mexican citizens is okay.,20 new F16 donated to Egypt is okay.. the Benghazi murder is okay ...and I don't see Obama shedding fake tears for those casualties. Well, at least we have plenty of funds to spend on TSA agents to search little toddlers and old ladies in wheelchairs on a daily basis! But THEY quietly LET FEDERAL FUNDING FOR SEVERAL KEY SCHOOL SECURITY PROGRAMS LAPSE IN THE NAME OF BUDGET SAVINGS .
They want Gun Control for citizens but Give guns to illegals as they are walked back and forth, to and from Mexico. Obama never seemed to cut funding to the Welfare, Food Stamps, Medicaid or "Obama phone" programs. He wasted BILLIONS of dollars on crony-connected, "green energy" boondoggles that failed miserably. Urkel made sure that all the ACORN affiliates/umbrella groups got tons of money to make sure the welfare bums made it to the polling places.....; has increased foreign aid by 80%, each year Billions of our tax dollars to just about every country in the world now. Over $300 Billion is spent on illegal aliens each year.
Billions spent on some of the most stupid grant studies,WHY A BEE FLIES ,WHY ASIAN WOMEN HAVE SEX WHEN THEY ARE DRUNK , A SHRIMP ON A TREADMILL , and on and on. There are so much nonsense they spend our money on. But THEY quietly LET FEDERAL FUNDING FOR SEVERAL KEY SCHOOL SECURITY PROGRAMS LAPSE IN THE NAME OF BUDGET SAVINGS .
Obamas plan...DISARM American Citizens...Arm his thugs.
Yea lets punish those guns ! My heart goes out to the children and families of that school but blaiming the gun isn't right . A gun is like a car or a knife or any other object that can kill if in the wrong hands . The children dont deserve this but a gun can't do any thing unless some idiot is there to pull the trigger .Blame the man not the gun .When our government takes away our 2nd amendment the right to keep and bear arms there will be nothing left to keep them from taking all our other rights. I personaly feel our government is behind all this anyway. The feds have access to mind controll drugs and they can make any one do what they want them to do.
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THE PLACES WHERE CONCEALED CARRY IS PROHIBITED IS WHERE THE BIG MASSACRES TAKE PLACE ???
I'm sorry for the families, but I'm more sorry that this whole thing was set up by the anti-gun crowd

What is the point? We live in a LAWLESS society where our leaders break our laws constantly. If they can do it why can't everyone else? We are too soft on criminals and unwilling to take action against those in our society who are a threat to themselves and others. We will see more schools attacked because it is safe for the criminals to go there. There is no one there that can fight back!!

If guns were made illegal, someone that wants to kill will get them anyway. People have to protect themselves, not be sitting ducks.
What is this country coming to with so much hate, fear and racism in the last 4 years. And will get worse in the next 4 years. The problem is not guns its VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES. Any question about that just watch one of these games * DOOM * a Horrific game that totally screws your mind.

Sorry, my brain is doing 100miles x hour, writing my 3 Representatives; I took my First pledge in 1976 when I became a Naturalized Citizen; took another pledge when I joined and retired from the U.S. Army; I stand tall and proud with all of you here, God Bless America.

What do I say?  I have, standing next to me, my Great Gradfather's Civil War rifle, bayonet, cartridge box and belt which he used in that war.   As he instructed, those items have been handed down from father to son in each generation of our family in case, as he said, they were needed again by his heirs.  In keeping with his intent I have added to the collection with modern items designed to carry out his wishes in the present day.

Semper Fi   

I stand firm with you. It is time for action.

I stand shoulder to shoulder with all of you. God Bless America.

We are all in.

Oathkeeper all the way.

Gary, I am in the same boat.... I will NOT SUBMIT or it will be my last breath on Earth. You can follow me or I will follow you, when the time comes, just give me about 3 minutes to say my prayers and then we Load and Lock for battle. In God, we Trust, all others can go to Hell....

We need to do it geographically.

We need to break our State Groups down by County.

This way, we are all able to organize in each of our County's.

I live in the most upper west section of the County of Washtenaw, Michigan.

I am willing to meet with anyone, anywhere in my County, even though I am in poor health and flat broke.

I think others would find that no point in their home County is too far to go to meet up with fellow members.

We can organize online and meet in real life to discuss what needs to be discussed and to elect the most able, health and financially wise, to meet with other County Leaders in a Zone or Region, or, in the State as a whole.

At this meet, we could elect a Regional Captain and at the Regional Meet they can elect a State Captain who will, in turn, meet with the other State/Regional Captains spread out across the Country and return to disseminate what was discussed and our plan of action.

At the County level we can also agree on both Geographical Meeting places for discussion as well as for when TSHTF.

This way everyone learns the one, and most important, thing that we all need to know.

Who will have our back and where to meet up at each level to fight as Units.

I know that there is no way to know 100% who is friend and who is foe, BUT, we can not let that stop us from trying.

Especially when we are not doing anything illegal, even by the Un-Constitutional laws of our current Usurper and his Administration.

Feedback both pro & con on this will be greatly appreciated!!

In America, it's time to recall the words of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago:
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security Operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst; the cursed machine would have ground to a halt."
I too am in
The real question is how to establish a linkage of individuals not readily picked off by a tyrant government. We need to set up something like a network of safety committees with back channel communication trigger able in the event of civil disaster
If we do not arrange ahead of time to hang together we will certainly hang separately. What say you?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service