Individual & Crew Served Weapons

http://www.army.mil/factfiles/equipment/individual/index.html

M203 line art

Individual & Crew Served Weapons

Bayonet

The M6 bayonet-knife is used as a bayonet on the M14 series rifle and as a hand weapon

M-4 Carbine

A compact version of the M16A2 rifle, with a collapsible stock, a flat-top upper receiver accessory rail and a detachable handle/rear aperture site assembly

M-9 Pistol

A semi-automatic, single-action / double-action pistol. The M9 is the primary sidearm of The U.S. military

M-16 Rifle

A lightweight, air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed rifle designed for either automatic or semi-automatic fire through use of a selector lever

MK19-3 Grenade Machine Gun

A self-powered, air-cooled, belt-fed, blowback-operated weapon designed to deliver decisive firepower against enemy personnel and lightly armored vehicles

M203 Grenade Launcher

The M203 grenade launcher is a single-shot weapon designed for use with the M16 series rifle and fires a 40mm grenade

M240B Machine Gun

A ground-mounted, gas-operated, crew-served machine gun. This reliable 7.62mm machine gun delivers more energy to the target than the smaller caliber M-249 SAW

M-249 Squad Automatic Weapon

A lightweight, gas-operated, one-man-portable automatic weapon capable of delivering a large volume of effective fire at ranges up to 800 meters

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lord help me JESUS!

I sure do hope I never have to use any of these weapons!

• Dianna,

There will be plenty of need for support personnel.  Just storing items for survival and some ammo in your home and making it available to those doing the actual fighting is a major contribution, without which, any engagement will not last long.  That is the way it was done in WWII and that is the way it was done in Vietnam.

• I always loved the M203.

• AT THIS POINT I WISH ONE OF EACH WEAPON WAS IN EVERY HOUSE IN AMERICA ( HOPEFULLY THEY WOULD USE THEM WHEN THE TIME COMES ) .

This reply was deleted.