INSANITY OR TREASON?

December 5, 2015

As I write this article it has been a little more than 72 hours since Islamic terrorists launched a horrific and bloody attack in San Bernardino, CA that left 14 innocent Americans dead and 21 more wounded. The two perpetrators of the attack were fortunately killed by police before they could carry out additional attacks. Although anyone with any common sense could see within a few hours that this was a jihadist operation, political correctness prevented the FBI from confirming for over 48 hours that it was in fact treating this as an act of terrorism.

Up to this point Barack Hussein Obama has still not decided if this was terrorism or workplace violence, and at his Friday morning press briefing, Josh Earnest, the highly paid Obamabot who has apparently not had an original thought in years, referred to the jihadist attack only as extreme violence. On the other hand, Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch seemed almost giddy over the attack.

She said: “We’re at the point where these issues have come together really like never before in law enforcement thought and in our nation’s history and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change.” Of course, she’s referring to gun control and that is what Obama demanded immediately the attack and is planning to go forward with it by using illegal and unconstitutional executive orders.

Obama is ignoring the Second Amendment to the Constitution the states that “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” He is also ignoring the fact, that the so called “common sense gun control measures” he is calling for are already in place in the state of California and did nothing to prevent the jihadist attack.

The leftist journalists have also joined into the chorus of idiots trying to blame law abiding Americans for the actions of Muslim terrorists. Several of these bottom feeders blamed the NRA, several others blame the Republican Party, and one blamed the pro-life movement. However, the ultimate insult to the intelligence of the American people came from CNN that has sunk to a new low, even for them.

A CNN reporter interviewed the grieving widow of one of the victims, a Messianic Jew and father of six who had professed his belief in Jesus Christ to his co-workers, including his ultimate murderer Syed Farook. He also had argued with Syed about the philosophy of Islam. Unbelievably, by the wording of his questions the reporter seemed to be suggesting that this was the cause of the attack and that the woman’s husband somehow had it coming. Apparently, an act of terrorism like this is justified or at least understandable, if someone has hurt the feelings of a Muslim.  

The bottom line is that the Obama administration has no apparent interest in protecting the American people from ISIS or any other Islamic Jihadists. The FBI is looking for any group or individuals who may have encouraged or participated in the attack on Americans in San Bernardino. I suggest they start at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and branch out from there.

Is the reaction of the left insane? No, because Obama and his minions know exactly what they are doing. They do not care about defending Americans from Islamic Jihadists as long as they can use such attacks to advance their agenda of destroying our Constitutional Republic. What they are doing is providing aid and comfort to our enemies and that is the definition of treason as stated in the Constitution.

We can no longer rely on the leaders of our Federal government to protect us from terrorism. Unfortunately, the opposite seems to be true since the Attorney General told a group of Muslims that her primary concern was protecting the Islamic community in the U.S.  It is time for those of us who want to protect our families, our homes, and our freedom to lock and load. It is time we recognize that we are going to have to exercise our right to keep and bear arms.

Michael Connelly,
Constitutional Lawyer
Executive Director of the United States Justice Foundation. (www.usjf.net)
Personal website and blog: Michael Connelly blog
CLA site: Constitutional Law Alliance

Views: 814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He was taught to lie about everything as a young child. He learned well.

Hell has special fury for him.

IT IS WAY PAST TIME TO IMPEACH
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
Please contact the Constitutional Accountability
Coalition of Tennessee.There are 29 States so far, with
members contacting their House of Representatives,
sending them Articles of Impeachment, provided
by The North America Law Center, that are authorized
by the US Constitution, for the people to deal with a
Treasonous Fraud in their White House.
Contact them at http://www.cactn.weebly.com
Contact me at actforstl@gmail.com
Administrator for CACTN in Mo.
Please read this article by J.B. Williams
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/williams314.htm

ABSURD  !..no impeachment will happen , the system is Too corrupt.

Also, Barry will be drawing retirement way before an action Might begin  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary, what do you have to lose? Since silence equals consent by saying and doing nothing..... Nothing changes. If a case majority of individuals made their requests known they would have to either do what we ask or openly show they are refusing to meet the needs of the people. The reason nothing has happened as of yet is because America has been silent. God gave you a voice----use it. I agree probably nothing will happen, what will happen is that tgry will be further exposed. We have to make them accountable.

Michael, we've NEVER had an American president impeached AND convicted; without 67 Senate votes FOR conviction, nothing changes against Obama. GOP only has 54 votes, without at least 13 DemocRATS voting with them he can't be convicted. With a presidential election coming next year, do YOU really think DemocRATS would alienate one of their biggest voting bases in election cycle?  NO, the only people you could possibly expect to influence one way or other is INDEPENDENT voters and by now I'm sure they know how corrupt he is but an impeachment move would DRIVE a huge minority response to polls simply by trying to remove a radical black president.--Obama WOULD LOVE FOR GOP TO IMPEACH HIM, he's actually forcing them to or cram his policies down their throats 'cause he knows the consequences of them taking action. Just watch--no matter which Republican is elected president IF that happens--that president will NOT pursue any charges against Obama even WITH a Republican controlled Congress. IF they won't pursue prosecution against him WITH control of White House AND Congress, WHY would you think they would now?  The best we can get would be immediate repudiation and repeal of his Executive orders, that's about all you can expect.

Schavanger. Well said and I think you are ABSOLUTLY correct. The other side of the coin is voice our opinion and when they donot meet our requests we let them know we will put them out of office, that there are consequences for their do nothing actions. I think you are ABSOLUTLY right about Obama he knows that any action against him will upset the blacks. They are however still a minority of voters. I'm not worried about them in the least. What bothers me is all the conservatives who arnt voting, the Christian conservatives for example only 20% of them according to polls vote. I think if we had someone with a national voice to call out both sides and be our voice maybe people would wake up. Any way we look at it its an uphill battle because we have remained silent now we're reaping what we've sown.

NO, voting has not / will not rid the government of corruption

Shavager, it seems that approach leads to surrender. I for one believe what our Founders wrote into the Declaration of Independence when they said it is our DUTY to alter or abolish the government when it becomes tyrannical as it clearly has been for years, long before Ovomit unlawfully took office.

I will never surrender to the idea that we cannot remove any elected serpent from office as we CREATED the government, giving them a limited number of powers and no more.  All other powers remain with We the People. All we have to do is use it. Easy, no but it is our right and duty to do it.  Accepting anything less is accepting tyranny which I will never do.

Great article by JB as always. I would like to add that the Dec of Independence also says that it is not only our RIGHT to alter or abolish our government, but it is our DUTY to do so when the combined actions of government prove them to be unjust and tyrannical.

So I encourage all Americans to start acting as our Founders clearly said is our duty, that being to remove all criminals and traitors from government with or without permission of that very government. After all, no one with any sense would suggest that the government will voluntarily vacate their cushy position with all its outrageous benefits, perks, and opportunities to steal.

Furthermore, I would go so far as to say anyone who refuses to act but be content with merely complaining is unworthy of the title American. That is why I personally filed charges of Treason against Ovomit with the WH, the FBI, and with my elected serpent in congress. Only the FBI commented to say I was not the only one making these accusations.  If millions of us were to do the same, we could bring about the arrest of Ovomit and his trial for his countless crimes including Treason.

For the record, I will not gratify any liberal/RINO who tries to deny my conclusions. I do however encourage any true Patriot to reply as I value your comment as well as your commitment to America.

Live Free or Die! It is not just a slogan. It is an unequivocal commitment to Liberty.

David thanks for this post and the Article by JB Williams I went to the site and voted, I hope many others will do the same.

COL, the only place where I am at odds with Mr. Connelly is that he does not call out the gop as being part of the problem.  After voting for many decades, I have been forced to conclude that the gop is complicit with the dnc in their planned destruction of America. The justification for that conclusion is that the rnc never does more than engage in demagoguery on any serious issue, especially the Treason committed by Ovomit.  Since the rnc is clearly not willing to charge Ovomit with Treason, what can we conclude except that they are complicit with him?

If one delves deeper into the morass of evil around the world, a reasonable person could conclude that all politicians have either willingly joined with the global elitists in their plan for a one world government, or they are too cowardly to stand up as it would risk their political future. Wherever politicians fall on that continuum, they are complicit in the evil plan to depopulate the world through starvation, wars, and man-made diseases as their writings prove.

Should anyone doubt my conclusions, study The Club of Rome, The Committee of 300, and Agenda 21 using the writings of those groups as proof of their goals.  I am confident you will conclude that we are facing a massive, concerted effort to enslave the entire world with the elitists owning everything including the lives of every human left.

i agree mostly with your assessments and your mention of the global elites

but not with filing charges / papers , or impeachment as some have offered, these paper actions

will be a total waste of effort.

Barry will be drawing retirement soon while the next POTUS will not be for us. the corruptions runs

deep and their control is unbeatable using Congress as a vehicle.

kindly review my postings for a real yet distant solution.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service