Constitutional Emergency

INSANITY OR TREASON?

December 5, 2015

As I write this article it has been a little more than 72 hours since Islamic terrorists launched a horrific and bloody attack in San Bernardino, CA that left 14 innocent Americans dead and 21 more wounded. The two perpetrators of the attack were fortunately killed by police before they could carry out additional attacks. Although anyone with any common sense could see within a few hours that this was a jihadist operation, political correctness prevented the FBI from confirming for over 48 hours that it was in fact treating this as an act of terrorism.

Up to this point Barack Hussein Obama has still not decided if this was terrorism or workplace violence, and at his Friday morning press briefing, Josh Earnest, the highly paid Obamabot who has apparently not had an original thought in years, referred to the jihadist attack only as extreme violence. On the other hand, Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch seemed almost giddy over the attack.

She said: “We’re at the point where these issues have come together really like never before in law enforcement thought and in our nation’s history and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change.” Of course, she’s referring to gun control and that is what Obama demanded immediately the attack and is planning to go forward with it by using illegal and unconstitutional executive orders.

Obama is ignoring the Second Amendment to the Constitution the states that “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” He is also ignoring the fact, that the so called “common sense gun control measures” he is calling for are already in place in the state of California and did nothing to prevent the jihadist attack.

The leftist journalists have also joined into the chorus of idiots trying to blame law abiding Americans for the actions of Muslim terrorists. Several of these bottom feeders blamed the NRA, several others blame the Republican Party, and one blamed the pro-life movement. However, the ultimate insult to the intelligence of the American people came from CNN that has sunk to a new low, even for them.

A CNN reporter interviewed the grieving widow of one of the victims, a Messianic Jew and father of six who had professed his belief in Jesus Christ to his co-workers, including his ultimate murderer Syed Farook. He also had argued with Syed about the philosophy of Islam. Unbelievably, by the wording of his questions the reporter seemed to be suggesting that this was the cause of the attack and that the woman’s husband somehow had it coming. Apparently, an act of terrorism like this is justified or at least understandable, if someone has hurt the feelings of a Muslim.  

The bottom line is that the Obama administration has no apparent interest in protecting the American people from ISIS or any other Islamic Jihadists. The FBI is looking for any group or individuals who may have encouraged or participated in the attack on Americans in San Bernardino. I suggest they start at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and branch out from there.

Is the reaction of the left insane? No, because Obama and his minions know exactly what they are doing. They do not care about defending Americans from Islamic Jihadists as long as they can use such attacks to advance their agenda of destroying our Constitutional Republic. What they are doing is providing aid and comfort to our enemies and that is the definition of treason as stated in the Constitution.

We can no longer rely on the leaders of our Federal government to protect us from terrorism. Unfortunately, the opposite seems to be true since the Attorney General told a group of Muslims that her primary concern was protecting the Islamic community in the U.S.  It is time for those of us who want to protect our families, our homes, and our freedom to lock and load. It is time we recognize that we are going to have to exercise our right to keep and bear arms.

Michael Connelly,
Constitutional Lawyer
Executive Director of the United States Justice Foundation. (www.usjf.net)
Personal website and blog: Michael Connelly blog
CLA site: Constitutional Law Alliance

Views: 781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike.......I agree.......the gop is complicit with the whole mess...........

With regard to Michael's abservations........send him an email and tell him you read his article on PFA and voice your concern to him.....  Michael Connelly mrobertc@hotmail.com 

He deserves a note of thanks also..............

Thanks COL. I will do just that.

I have been saying that for years and have been called a conspiracy nut by the left. The documents are out there for all to see and read but there is a segment of the people who will refuse to believe it to be true. The PC progressives have did a great job on dumbing down the people in the last 50 years with the help of the MSM talking heads who are owned by the global elites. Some people will not take the time to reeducate themselves to the facts. It will be their downfall when it all comes to a head.

And those 'strict' California gun laws are UNCONSTITUTIONAL but DemocRATS don't give a damn about Constitutional principles or limitations. Remember IMPEACHED and REMOVED Judge Alcee Hastings, House of Rep member from Florida?: "there ain't no rules around here, we make'em up as we go along."  Fourteenth Amendment to Constitution SPECIFICALLY READS: "NO STATE shall make or enforce ANY LAW which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any citizen or life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to ANY person within its jurisdiction the EQUAL protection of the laws."-----Hence, the U.S. Supreme Court, our Founding Fathers and the Constitution are ALL in agreement--the Bill of Rights guarantees our INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS as granted from our Creator and shall not be infringed--and ANY laws in California, NY or Chicago that infringe on the Second Amendment are expressly UNCONSTITUTIONAL, period.   Obama has bought up thousands of weapons and BILLIONS of rounds of ammunition--MORE than he has federal officers for--WHO is he intent on arming?  Maybe those thousands of muslims he's importing at the peril of America!!

Well said Michael. The stage has now been set. Even though the Muslim perpetrators of this jihadist attack  were already in this country, their decision to carryout an attack will incite other extremist Muslims to follow suit. Now, it will just be a matter of time before those who are being ushered into this country will find the means to become armed and fulfill their promise to kill Americans. This appears to be the agenda of the evil cabal now rooted in our nations capitol. The time for American citizens to prepare to defend our Constitution is now squarely upon us and we must realize any attempt to disarm us will not be tolerated and will result in the people doing whatever is necessary to remove the tyrannous government as we are authorized to do. It is now obvious that the American people can no longer depend on our government to protect us and the government is rapidly becoming aware that they, being derelict in their duties, have reason to fear as the tolerance of the people has grown quite thin. They are currently on borrowed time and they know it. Time for all militias to begin making preparations to unite while the ability to communicate is available. We can believe the Muslim forces within this country are already planning their strategies and so we too must make ready.     

ought be read-debated-and acted upon.And widely replicated among Patriots.

These ARE acts of treason by Obama and his administration. It IS time to demand Obama's removal from office. Whatever it takes to get him out, peacefully and legally, MUST be done NOW.

Hey, AG Lynch, DEATH to Muslims, arrest me bitch!

As long as we have a Muslim PINO, he will always hold the umbrella of protection over the whole of the Muslim Religion, and continue to profess that they are a peaceful people. This includes the Jihads, Islamists, extremists, ISIS, ISIL, and all the rest of them, which from their own mouths, have said kill the infidels, Death to America, and any who will not convert to their Religion.

No matter what they do to us, how much carnage and death they cause, how much hate they harbor towards us, he will always try to turn the carousel of excuses to one, of the total, which shows them without fault, and someone else to blame. They are his brothers, and he does not even try to hide the fact. With the media in his pocket, he can always get them to go his way, and at least try to place the blame, anywhere except where it truly belongs.

They are only one of the many tools in his arsenal, all designed to bring down the once greatest Country on the face of the planet, and bring us to a third world Country, Dismantled by his agenda against the American Way, and all free American Citizens. Now, he strengthens their grip on this Country, by allowing them refuge by the hundreds of thousands within our borders, so that they can go even farther in their quest of destruction of this Country.

If we true American Patriotic Americans do not have him arrested for treasonous acts against this Country, this people, our Constitution, and his own oath of loyalty,

We will very soon know, and feel what those who died on the Titanic felt like. Doomed.

Freedomfighter, you are right that this impostor will protect his own, regardless whether his own are a threat to you or me. But tell me, please, if We, the People, were to demand he be "...arrested for treasonous acts against this Country...", who is it who would do the arresting? The secret service? The f.b.i.? Federal marshals? Your county sheriff? While it may technically be the case that any one of these government employees could arrest Mr. Soetoro, the practical matter is that the corruption of our government has gone on for so long and that corruption has become so pervasive and the treasure chest that is the (ultimately) productivity of the American sovereign human beings is so great that those who are controlling Mr. Soetoro will NOT let that happen. Unless...

The only way I can see that We, the People, will ever experience relief from this tyranny and corruption is for us to come together, en masse, and use the tools we still have left to FORCE our government employees to obey the Constitution, obey their own laws and obey US. Some say we don't have enough time for that approach. I tend to think those who were around during the so-called Cold War with its then-new and ominous, doomful and life-threatening foreboding of "nuclear holocaust" probably also felt there was not much time left. I tend to think there is time left (though none to waste) for We, the People, to peaceably assemble in very large numbers, make it known to our government employees of all levels that WE are the boss and WE are in charge then FORCE them to comply. That approach does carry some opportunity for failure, but only if We, the People, fail to do what we need to do. We have no one else to count on and no one else to blame if we fail. The salvation of America is up to US. And there is a clear path.

Yes, John Sanders, of course you are correct in your post. Colonel Riley, a time back had set up exactly such a scenario, with commitments from over 2 million Citizens to march peaceably upon the Whitehouse, and demand our voices be heard, and the PINO resign. It was a excellent plan, and I was hoping that this was our big chance to make a difference, and be heard, as you say, " en masse", but a couple of left wing NObama media pets got in the act, and said it was a bad idea, and that most all would be likely killed for their efforts. This scarred off most all of those committed to the cause, and only a comparative hand full showed up to take part in the peaceful march, non aggressive march.

As long as the people are afraid, they will, like sheep, follow the commands of the shepherd. The Colonel stated from the beginning that it was possible some might die, and I did show up ready for the action, regardless of outcome, but so many were scared off by the Media, that the attempt was moot. The Government, of course, would have made a showing against the masses, but I do not believe, being a non violent protest, in such large numbers, that they would have started shooting people. They didn't in Ferguson, when those people went crazy, and were not in the least non violent, so why would they do so against a peaceful huge outpouring of US Citizens, tired to death of the thumb in the eye, and foot on the neck posture of this radical Government?. We do, as you say, have time. At least until the PINO declares Martial law, and when this occurs, and it will, he will effectively be the Dictator, and we the subjects. This is the point in time when it is too late for any amount of peaceful people to accomplish anything. When, not if, this happens, we will be completely controlled, for as long as that order is in effect. Only he can lift it, and he will not. It will cancel any possible elections, and people will be rounded up, their weapons confiscated, and be put in the FEMA camps as Government Combatants, or terrorists. For as long as he wishes to keep them there. No trial, no judges, no representation, just a repeat of the genocide of the Jews by Hitler, in the ovens. Especially Christians. All of which the Muslim Religion wants to extinguish.

Believe me, when I tell you that if in fact this type of action would be taken by millions of Citizens, I would once again, regardless of what happens, be right in the middle of it. I am Grossly tired of being controlled by this Dictator-N-Chief, and would love nothing more than to see his butt on the unemployment line, so to speak. The only possible way this can happen, is if all Christians, true Conservatives, Conservative sympathizers tired of his radical tactics against this Country and People, the peoples militia, and all true Patriotic Americans get together, and scream our demands in the multi millions. We have the right to do so in the Constitution, ( re-dress of Government) and maybe some will fall, but our defenders have been doing that for 239 years, to see that we have the right to own the Government, as was intended by our Constitution, not their ownership of us the People. I think the Colonel is the one, we could depend upon, to give it another try, if anyone can, at all.

Fear is for Children, and cowards, not those who truly have a purpose, and are willing to take the risk necessary to accomplish it.

You are totally correct, freedomfighter. Fear is a strong motivational tool used by governments to control the populace. I'm sure our Founding Fathers were afraid too but did not stop them from standing up to King George and the most powerful country on earth at that point in time. There was more to lose than just their lives. No one is exempted from fear but it may also be used to survive during a conflict. Heroes who survived WWII were all fearful and yet they did what was necessary to stay free from tyranny. 

I don't believe 2 million or 10 million people marching on Washington would have made a difference. Politicians don't care. You are not going to stop them by asking or demanding they obey the Constitution. This has already been done over and over and over. It just won't work. What will work is to arrest them physically and put them on trial for their crimes. To do so will bring in bloodshed and without the spilling of blood there will be no change. It's the only way and if it is not done then we can resign ourselves to being slaves under a tyrannical government. 

Hear, hear!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service