INSANITY OR TREASON?

December 5, 2015

As I write this article it has been a little more than 72 hours since Islamic terrorists launched a horrific and bloody attack in San Bernardino, CA that left 14 innocent Americans dead and 21 more wounded. The two perpetrators of the attack were fortunately killed by police before they could carry out additional attacks. Although anyone with any common sense could see within a few hours that this was a jihadist operation, political correctness prevented the FBI from confirming for over 48 hours that it was in fact treating this as an act of terrorism.

Up to this point Barack Hussein Obama has still not decided if this was terrorism or workplace violence, and at his Friday morning press briefing, Josh Earnest, the highly paid Obamabot who has apparently not had an original thought in years, referred to the jihadist attack only as extreme violence. On the other hand, Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch seemed almost giddy over the attack.

She said: “We’re at the point where these issues have come together really like never before in law enforcement thought and in our nation’s history and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change.” Of course, she’s referring to gun control and that is what Obama demanded immediately the attack and is planning to go forward with it by using illegal and unconstitutional executive orders.

Obama is ignoring the Second Amendment to the Constitution the states that “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” He is also ignoring the fact, that the so called “common sense gun control measures” he is calling for are already in place in the state of California and did nothing to prevent the jihadist attack.

The leftist journalists have also joined into the chorus of idiots trying to blame law abiding Americans for the actions of Muslim terrorists. Several of these bottom feeders blamed the NRA, several others blame the Republican Party, and one blamed the pro-life movement. However, the ultimate insult to the intelligence of the American people came from CNN that has sunk to a new low, even for them.

A CNN reporter interviewed the grieving widow of one of the victims, a Messianic Jew and father of six who had professed his belief in Jesus Christ to his co-workers, including his ultimate murderer Syed Farook. He also had argued with Syed about the philosophy of Islam. Unbelievably, by the wording of his questions the reporter seemed to be suggesting that this was the cause of the attack and that the woman’s husband somehow had it coming. Apparently, an act of terrorism like this is justified or at least understandable, if someone has hurt the feelings of a Muslim.  

The bottom line is that the Obama administration has no apparent interest in protecting the American people from ISIS or any other Islamic Jihadists. The FBI is looking for any group or individuals who may have encouraged or participated in the attack on Americans in San Bernardino. I suggest they start at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and branch out from there.

Is the reaction of the left insane? No, because Obama and his minions know exactly what they are doing. They do not care about defending Americans from Islamic Jihadists as long as they can use such attacks to advance their agenda of destroying our Constitutional Republic. What they are doing is providing aid and comfort to our enemies and that is the definition of treason as stated in the Constitution.

We can no longer rely on the leaders of our Federal government to protect us from terrorism. Unfortunately, the opposite seems to be true since the Attorney General told a group of Muslims that her primary concern was protecting the Islamic community in the U.S.  It is time for those of us who want to protect our families, our homes, and our freedom to lock and load. It is time we recognize that we are going to have to exercise our right to keep and bear arms.

Michael Connelly,
Constitutional Lawyer
Executive Director of the United States Justice Foundation. (www.usjf.net)
Personal website and blog: Michael Connelly blog
CLA site: Constitutional Law Alliance

Views: 814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barack Obama: be careful what you wish for... You want Syrian refugees to enter our country, since the act of Terrorisum in San Bernadino gun sales have sky rocketed. My guess is their just going to go up, police and school officials are recommending people with concealed permits carry everywhere they go. Barack your moves on gun control don't seem to be going too well, like I've been saying, Americans arnt going to lay down, Give in or move out. The constant push on gun control has backfired big time. I say keep it up see how that works for you!!

The day the British sent the military out to round up colonist's guns is the day the American Revolution started.

I'd say Britain ended up in a world of hurt.

We kicked their butts.

Dr Michaels. In truth, almost anyone who is a Patriotic American, Judeo-Christian, gun owner, opposed to this Administration, dislike’s Muslims, Illegals, Etc, Etc, Etc, are on a official Government list of 72 people, or classes of people, whom the Government considers terrorists, anti Government, or dissenters. The official list can be seen at this link.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/72-types-of-americans-that-are-con...

There are few Americans, who are not, one way or another, considered by the Government to be a Risk towards them. This list should enlighten anyone who is not aware that they are possibly considered enemies of America, according to the Government. This is a official Government document.

My score, 62 out of 72! and similar to a few others.

A list of great Americans of which I consider myself a member of!

This PINO does not give a rats excrement about the Constitution, or the Rights of Americans. He bypasses it, and them, at will. The worst part is, he gets away with it, due to the fact that any who can do anything about it, either will not because they are afraid of him, because he is black, or they consider anything he does to be his right.

As for the 2nd Amendment folks on here have it right, that the right to possess weapons is a god given right and has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. It only states that the government cannot infringe on that right given to us by god. The document that everyone forgets to look at is the declaration of independence which created this nation we live in and clearly states that each able bodied man shall purchase weapons, ammo and maintain said weapons to protect himself, community and this country and later the constitution. This was done because the forefathers just fought a war with a tyrannical King of England, because he refused to give them a voice, and let them live a life without oppression. 

Now for a president that has committed treason and we have more than one case of this, he let 5 terrorists out of GITMO, he is the responsible party for arming the terrorists in Benghazi, we know that by his actions he has aided and abetted the enemy and yes we are still at war. Now here is the problem, the SCOTUS said and you can looking it up in the decision about Obama's citizenship that they have no power to unseat a sitting president. This to me is off the charts, if the justice system in America can not unseat a president then we Truly have lost our country in my opinion.

the congress (every single one of them) have been complicit in this illegal action because they refuse to uphold their oath of office, and again SCOTUS says they can do nothing, the congress has to police itself, can anyone say the fox is in the hen house and is having chicken every night.

This administration has set up so many illegal government entities you can't even count them, and they are all covering for him, this being the case the only other entity that we might be able to turn to is the military. http://scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1309&am... page 154 and 155 indicates that he could be charged under the UCMJ but with the people being put in at the top by this president then I have no confidence that this would ever happen.

That leaves us with only one action I can see and that is a convention of states, I know it is dangerous but we have lost all control of the government by the people. 

A convention of states can turn this rogue government around but not without a fight from these global misfits. They aren't going to give up their power over us so easily. They will pull out all the stops and call on the heavies to squash it.

Larry....Be careful when you say it is our God given right to possess firearms. When you involve God you must clearly show in Scripture what you are claiming. I believe if it was a God given right the framers would of plainly stated it in our founding documents. I see no scriptural evidence supporting our right to bear arms comes directly from God. I know this will ruffle some feathers, so if anyone can show scriptural evidence without twisting or wrestling the scriptures interpretation I will stand corrected.

Aw come on Michael? It's a right from God to defend our lives, family and possessions from evil men. Maybe if you spent more time in the Tanach you'd see it, instead of the attitude, "that's in the Old Testament that' not for the New Testament Christian". Time prevents me from showing you where but Jesus once replied to Peter that two swords were enough, you can find that one for yourself.

One passage of scripture does not a doctrine make!!!! I knew you'd quote that so.... If you'll remember in the very next chapter Peter cuts off the one sent to arrest Hesus and Jesus told him to put up his sword. If Jesus said "the way" was by the sword 11 of the twelve wouldn't of been martyred but would of fought their oppressors.Lee you continue to linger in the Old Testement. That's your perogitive, you can't plainly show that It is Gid given right to possess firearms in the Scripture. Just be careful folks, Lee aside shat you ascribe to God. I'm a firearms owner and would kill anyone tryingbto take my life or my families, but I would not say God has given me that right and would and do pray for His forgiveness and Mercy.

Michael, you sure can be presumptuous at time. You "knew" I'd quote that? Nor do I linger in the OT, I study the entire Word of God. Maybe you need to quit assuming so much and diligently study the entire Word of God before challenging others concerning "God given rights". There are many instances where God gave the Israelites authority to destroy their enemies and if you did study the OT more often you would see that and understand that as a right granted by God. There are so many instances of that a book could be written on the subject. God bless you Michael, peace and love!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service