Constitutional Emergency

INSANITY OR TREASON?

December 5, 2015

As I write this article it has been a little more than 72 hours since Islamic terrorists launched a horrific and bloody attack in San Bernardino, CA that left 14 innocent Americans dead and 21 more wounded. The two perpetrators of the attack were fortunately killed by police before they could carry out additional attacks. Although anyone with any common sense could see within a few hours that this was a jihadist operation, political correctness prevented the FBI from confirming for over 48 hours that it was in fact treating this as an act of terrorism.

Up to this point Barack Hussein Obama has still not decided if this was terrorism or workplace violence, and at his Friday morning press briefing, Josh Earnest, the highly paid Obamabot who has apparently not had an original thought in years, referred to the jihadist attack only as extreme violence. On the other hand, Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch seemed almost giddy over the attack.

She said: “We’re at the point where these issues have come together really like never before in law enforcement thought and in our nation’s history and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change.” Of course, she’s referring to gun control and that is what Obama demanded immediately the attack and is planning to go forward with it by using illegal and unconstitutional executive orders.

Obama is ignoring the Second Amendment to the Constitution the states that “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” He is also ignoring the fact, that the so called “common sense gun control measures” he is calling for are already in place in the state of California and did nothing to prevent the jihadist attack.

The leftist journalists have also joined into the chorus of idiots trying to blame law abiding Americans for the actions of Muslim terrorists. Several of these bottom feeders blamed the NRA, several others blame the Republican Party, and one blamed the pro-life movement. However, the ultimate insult to the intelligence of the American people came from CNN that has sunk to a new low, even for them.

A CNN reporter interviewed the grieving widow of one of the victims, a Messianic Jew and father of six who had professed his belief in Jesus Christ to his co-workers, including his ultimate murderer Syed Farook. He also had argued with Syed about the philosophy of Islam. Unbelievably, by the wording of his questions the reporter seemed to be suggesting that this was the cause of the attack and that the woman’s husband somehow had it coming. Apparently, an act of terrorism like this is justified or at least understandable, if someone has hurt the feelings of a Muslim.  

The bottom line is that the Obama administration has no apparent interest in protecting the American people from ISIS or any other Islamic Jihadists. The FBI is looking for any group or individuals who may have encouraged or participated in the attack on Americans in San Bernardino. I suggest they start at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and branch out from there.

Is the reaction of the left insane? No, because Obama and his minions know exactly what they are doing. They do not care about defending Americans from Islamic Jihadists as long as they can use such attacks to advance their agenda of destroying our Constitutional Republic. What they are doing is providing aid and comfort to our enemies and that is the definition of treason as stated in the Constitution.

We can no longer rely on the leaders of our Federal government to protect us from terrorism. Unfortunately, the opposite seems to be true since the Attorney General told a group of Muslims that her primary concern was protecting the Islamic community in the U.S.  It is time for those of us who want to protect our families, our homes, and our freedom to lock and load. It is time we recognize that we are going to have to exercise our right to keep and bear arms.

Michael Connelly,
Constitutional Lawyer
Executive Director of the United States Justice Foundation. (www.usjf.net)
Personal website and blog: Michael Connelly blog
CLA site: Constitutional Law Alliance

Views: 781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is my last comment on guns and the killing of our enemies for I have seen too much of both. This is my opinion as I take it from Scripture and how I approach the subject. When I take a persons life I do it with reluctance, with humility realizing I've fallen short of Gods "perfect" will but I believe it is within His "permissive" will. On All of Jesuses teaching about our enemies, nowhere does God say to kill them, quite the opposite; love your enemies, turn the other cheek, if he wants you to go one mile, go two, if he wants your shirt, give him your coat also, feed him, pray for them. So I realize to protect my self and others when I take a life I have fallen short of this teaching. I take solice in knowing God sees the heart, He is a forgiving God, and He realizes that though I am His I long for the time we "beat our swords into plowshares", but that time has not yet come.

The Bible is a book of absolute perfect balance.

Self defense is what King David was good at and he is called a man after God's own heart.

Doing so is not falling short - except on the part of the perpetrator.

Murder is always wrong.

Jesus also said to his Apostles: "When I sent you without money bag, knapsack and sandals, did you lack anything? So they said, "Nothing." Then HE said to them: "But now, he who has has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack, and HE WHO HAS NO SWORD, LET HIM SELL HIS GARMENT AND BUY ONE."  Those passages are from Luke 22:35,36--obviously telling his own Apostles to carry swords in SELF DEFENSE but he did NOT allow them to use a sword to protect HIM from fulfillment of his role as our Savior. He admonished them to protect themselves, it did not include protecting him from his purpose on Earth.

Very clear thinking.

Sorry part of my last statement got erased " I realize that though I am His Son I am still a sinful man.

You're correct! There isn't a scripture verse that says we have a God given right to own a firearm. We have a God given right to defend ourselves when attacked. A God given right to preserve life and if that means taking another's to save our own or the life of a love one then so be it. Are we to let evil advance by laying down? The right of defense will always be God given.

I may be wrong-- but I look at it from this perspective-- the founding fathers were -for the most part-men who were closer to the Sacred Writings( Benjamin Franklin Jun28,1787-call for prayer) - Holy Writ: " Roger Sherman  September 25,1789 commentary relative to congressional call  for a National Day of Prayer and thanksgiving to Almighty God---Ad to these the works of men like Wm.J.Federer-America's God and Country Encyclopedia of Quotations-- -- and his American Minute -- the Works of  Donald S.Lutz and  and charles Hyneman "The Relative Influence of european Write on Late 18th CenturyAmerican Public thought" "From Covenant to Constitution In American Political Thought";"American  Political Writing During the Founding Era-1760-18052 Vol. ;John Eidsmoe christianity and the Constitution ; M.Stanton Evans The Theme is Freedom ;Gary DeMar "America's Christian History :the Untold Story"; Ellis Sandoz -Political Sermons of the American Founding Era -1730-1805 2 Vol. -- Etc. My public School education taught me to read English-- The above cited authors -and others-- have taught me to understand American History As I never could  when I excluded the influence of the bible on our History. (See Year of the bible Proclamation -when Ronald Reagan was President)  So whith regard to the Second Amendment  if one stops at our First Amendment  -that is ok-- but the debates in Congress-- and the debates in the Press  --and in the Stats at that time-lead one to believe the men who gave us our Second Amendment  saw a God given right. They did not draw such out of nothing.One ought be careful to exclude God as the current  "progressives" seem to want.

I don't need a scripture to tell me what any person with common sense should know. I have been in wars all over this world, and God has gotten me out of more scraps I got my self into than you could believe, ones that no one should have walked away from, but with his help I did. Now the common sense if god was against or did not believe that I should have the right to protect my life with a gun then he sure would not have let me walk away from those instances. I will tell you something else you need to read the constitution and the declaration of independence. the bill of rights were put in there and it states those rights come from the creator. See the framers were smart enough to understand that if any man gave you those rights they could also be taken away at man's choosing, but if God / The creator bestowed those rights on each person, then no man or government has the right to take it away. I will tell you something else, I have seen more carnage and damage done to others that profess to be the most religious and holiest people than any normal person on earth. I will also say one thing, if you believe the bible you go down and by today is written the same way as the ones I first read when I was growing up in 50's you are badly misinformed. Men write the bible and either put it in writing as they interpret it or as they wish it to read and be understood, these are very small differences but can make a world of impact on the outcome.

The BIGGEST (next to Islam) murderer of believers is The Roman Catholic Church.

The False Prophet?

That may be sorry excuse for a human Soros.

Graphics give your post more visibility >

@Obama "INSANITY OR TREASON? #CE #Millennials #Boomers @GOP @TheDemocrats #GenX #Teen @KatyPerry @TobyKeith @Beyonce http://www.pinterest.com/pin/28851253840679372/

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service