Constitutional Emergency

Investigate Obama or risk permanent political-media corruption

Investigate Obama or risk permanent political-media corruption

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD
September 30, 2015

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/investigat...

The political-media establishment is desperately trying to run out the clock on Barack Hussein Obama, while continuing a deliberate policy to ignore credible evidence and divert any investigation that might expose their own complicity and negligence in the greatest fraud and Constitutional crisis in US history.

Stated simply, the political-media establishment knows it would not survive the revelation of what they themselves undoubtedly suspect - the distinct possibility of an illegal Presidency, one that has done more damage to the country than any of our enemies ever could.

The silence among the politicians is deafening. With the exception of Fox News, which is the propaganda arm of the Republican establishment and the Chamber of Commerce, the media are composed of partisan liberal activists, who control, manipulate, or even create news to support the Democrats and an extreme left-wing political agenda.

Obama succeeded in 2008 because the Republicans struck a deal with the Democrats not to question Obama's eligibility for office and his personal history. Furthermore, the liberal media took radical steps to protect their favored candidate, killing negative stories about Obama and even threatening to accuse his opponents of racism in order to make them "sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction."

There are two Ayn Rand quotes that accurately sum up the current situation.

"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see."

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

How is it possible that a President, on national television, could present as his official birth certificate, a digital image so riddled with obvious anomalies that only the counterfeiters themselves or the complicit could vouch for its authenticity, yet no one in authority says a word?

Evidence suggests that Barack Obama has been using a fraudulent Connecticut Social Security Number (SSN) since at least 1986. That number, 042-68-4425, issued in 1977, was set aside exclusively for Connecticut residents, a state in which he never lived nor did any member of his immediate family. In addition, SSN Verifier Plus showed the birth year 1890 linked to that number. Because SSNs are not re-issued, multiple birth dates for one card usually indicates a stolen number.

The data and documents associated with Obama's Selective Service registration also appear to contain inconsistencies. Most noticeably, Obama's registration card has a two digit year ‘80" on the postal stamp, unlike the four digit year stamp "1980" found on all other registration cards completed at the same time in Hawaii and other states. It looks like a 2008 postal stamp was cut, the 08 inverted and reinserted into the stamp to mimic a 1980 registration. Interestingly, Obama's alleged SSN 042-68-4425 appears on his 1980 Selective Service registration, which is six years before that number, associated with his name, can be found in personal background databases.  

According to federal law, failure to register with the Selective Service would subject Obama to a possible fine and prison sentence and forever prevent him from working in the executive branch of the US government.

Despite the presence of probable cause, there is still no US government investigation, no outrage in the media and no demands for the truth from Congress. Skeptics of Obama's "official" personal history were immediately derided as racists, rumormongers or conspiracy theorists.

This is how weird or perverted, the situation has become.

Using Saul Alinsky tactics in order to suppress any legitimate inquiry, the pejorative "birther" was coined and is used by reportedly paid Obama operatives directed out of the White House, who troll the internet to smear, denounce or ridicule anonymously whoever criticizes their ayatollah.

One might say, it is a liberal version of the Gestapo, a cowardly gaggle of otherwise unemployable girly-men and un-datable females working out of their mothers' basements - a taxpayer-funded cash for trash program.

Make no mistake, however, the Republican establishment, either through complicity or fear, is completely intimidated by Obama and his acolytes and will neither oppose his policies nor seriously investigate the hundreds of questionable, unconstitutional or potentially criminal acts committed by him and members of his administration.

If we had honest government and objective journalism, Obama would still be an Illinois state senator voting "not present," instead of wreaking havoc on an international scale.

As an act of self-preservation by political correctness, the political-media establishment has decided to avoid reality and not to see what is glaringly evident and the American people will continue to suffer the consequences until the country is cleansed of the corrupt status quo.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution ". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 1045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Delta if a pictures worth a thousand words those three say it all.
If one is in the market for a home, and find one that is nice, but needs a lot of work to make it your own, You first have to deal with the owner. If you cannot come to a mutually acceptable purchase price, then the real haggling begins. At a given point, either yourself, or the owner will win the battle of wills, and if lucky, it will be you, getting the house at a price you can live with. You have likely already qualified for a sufficient loan amount, unless you pay cash, so then you wish to negotiate with the other banks, and or finance Companies to lower the interest rates, and reduce your monthly outlay in payments. This, of course, is not possible until you have removed the original owner from the equation.

OK, now you own the home, and have negotiated the best deal you can get with a bank/finance Company. None possible, without getting rid of the owner, and taking position of the property. Now, since the house has many faults in your eyes, you must begin to deal with each of those obstacles, and make them conform to your minds eye of what you want the total to be when all is said and done.
The point being, you have to get the owner out of the way, before you can begin to attack the other things you wish to change to suit you, and your family.

It is no different with the government, you must get the main obstacle, the President, out of the way, and take ownership of the Government, policies, and items with which you disapprove, before you can attack and have any possibility of changing the rest of your problems with the Government, programs, laws, and policies. Everything has a order, A fire cannot be started without some sort of ignition, it does no good to shut the barn doors after the animals have all escaped. You cannot fill a bucket, without dipping it in a water source, using the pump, or valve. Everything has to start from the beginning point, to accomplish anything beyond that task.

We talk about the banisters, the Gold reserve, the weakening of our currency, the way our Country is being destroyed, and how, we have all the plans how to fix the problem of watering our lawns, but with no source to do the job.
We must truly cut the strings keeping all the things we do not want, from their source, by first cutting the string which holds/enforces he who holds all those strings. He is secured, held In place, by those forces which put him in the spot, holding the strings, which hold the things we want to get rid of, or change. Once we cut him loose from that position of power, any way we can, then we can begin the cutting away, changing, and destroying, of all those other things, which he now holds the control of.
As long as we remain divided on what we want, or how we can change it, we have no possibility of success. But, if we all stand together and make it happen, we will be successful. Guaranteed, it will in no way be easy, but it is not impossible, as long as our forces and willingness for change stand together, and are willing to loose many along the way, the road to success is passable.
We will only be doing that which our Military, and Citizens have been doing for almost 240 years. They lost life and limb to keep this Country free, and I have no doubt the same will be said of those who actually enter the fight to take this Country back, either by peaceful, millions strong marching on the Capitol, or by force, if we have to defend ourselves against the forces he will call up against us.
Freedom never has been free, it has been paid for dearly, by death and carnage. Those who make no effort to keep what is theirs, are guaranteed to loose it, to those willing to make a effort to attain it.
First, chop down the tree, then begin to hew off it’s branches.
I believe Harry Riley is the one who can lead us in this endeavor, but the best shepherd is powerless, if his flocks will not follow him.

Everyone wants to know how we can achieve the goals we have set for ourselves, concerning our PC, Dictatorial leadership, and what they have done, and are doing to our Country, people, Christianity, Constitution, freedoms, rights, ETC. ETC. ETC.

We actually had a plan, which would have, should have, worked. Too many people, even those who cry about how can we, set at home watched the action in Washington, and said there will be enough to handle it, without me being there. Many excuses were given, I am too old, I am not in good health, I couldn’t get the time off from work, I couldn’t afford to make the trip, ETC, ETC, ETC. I was able to attend in my electric scooter, as I am severely handicapped, but I was there until I saw it was not going to accomplish anything, with the small number of Patriots who actually showed up. It was a great expense, and hardship for me, but I was there.

We ask why nothing gets done, we ask who can we count on to get the ball rolling, we ask how is it possible to achieve the goals we want to achieve. Each person who asked the questions above, are part of the very problem we are facing in our endeavor to take back what was once ours, Our once great, but now decaying, Country.

If you are posting, or even looking in on this site, then each and every one of you know the answers to all the questions. Roughly a year and a half ago, Harry Riley answered the call of the American people. He, through much time and effort, gave us the answer, and solution possibility of how to change, our dire situation with this PINO, his squad the left, and his Dictatorial handling of this Country.

He set up a rally in the park near the Whitehouse, for all to come together, He set up for a 2 Million strong march on the Capitol. This figure is from the actual figures of those who had promised their commitment to stay with him, and march on the Whitehouse, until results were achieved. Considering the condition of our Country, the destruction from within, the removal of rights, freedoms, Constitutionality, and constant demise of We the People, and our place under the thumb of this Rogue President, there should have been at least 2-3 million more.

So many Citizens who claimed to be up to their necks in the wrong being done to us, upset by what was being done to us, and asking the questions what can we do, and who will lead us, were so concerned, and patriotic to the cause, that only a couple of hundred showed up.

Had it been carried out as originally planned, and all who committed to it, shown up in support, actually would have, we could very likely have had a chance to achieve the goals of getting those in power, and against the people, ignoring the Constitution, our freedoms, and selling out our Country to step down by demand of the people. I believe once people could see that, that many actually cared about this Country enough to take action, possibly millions more would have joined in. It went bust, although Harry stood firm for a few months, but a few voices will not ever change what this man, and company, are doing, and what they are going to do to the Country, Constitution, and we the people.

The Constitution was authored, and penned, with the people owning and controlling the Government, but over the last almost 7 years, one man has made us believe, and gotten away with it, that the Government owns the People.

Do not piss and moan about your circumstances, when you are not even concerned enough to try and help change them.

Aren’t there any true Patriotic Citizens left in America, who are willing to fight for what is ours?. Have we all cowered under rocks and in caves in fear of this MAN?. He is nothing more than a man, even though he sees himself as all powerful. But when we begin to feel, also, that he is all powerful, and unstoppable, all hope is gone.

So sit in your comfy chairs, with your remote in hand saying how much you hate our situation. Sit in your computer chair, and post how you hate it, what can be done, and who will lead us. We had the chance, and the greased pig got away from us. I pray that Harry Riley will give us one more chance, and once again give us a genuine opportunity to take the bull by the horns, and take our Country back. Time is running out. Once he declares martial law, there will be no more we the people. It will be we the subjects of the King, or Dictator. We will have lost ALL of our rights, and we will be under the thumb of our Military and Police. There will also be no Elections, they will be either cancelled, or indefinitely postponed. This will open wide his door, and he will OWN US.

There was once a desperately poor and despondent man, who prayed to God to let him hit the Lottery, stating he could get on his feet, and help many others do the same. He waited and waited, but God never answered his desperate Prayer. He went again to God, and said Lord I have asked to win the lottery, why will you not in my desperate circumstances answer my prayer?.
A voice answered him, and said my dear child, I would be glad to honor your request, but I need your help. What must I do Lord, was his reply. God speaking sympathetically said, Dear child, you must buy a ticket.

If we truly want to take back our once great Country, we must participate in the endeavor.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service