Constitutional Emergency

Investigate Obama or risk permanent political-media corruption

Investigate Obama or risk permanent political-media corruption

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD
September 30, 2015

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/investigat...

The political-media establishment is desperately trying to run out the clock on Barack Hussein Obama, while continuing a deliberate policy to ignore credible evidence and divert any investigation that might expose their own complicity and negligence in the greatest fraud and Constitutional crisis in US history.

Stated simply, the political-media establishment knows it would not survive the revelation of what they themselves undoubtedly suspect - the distinct possibility of an illegal Presidency, one that has done more damage to the country than any of our enemies ever could.

The silence among the politicians is deafening. With the exception of Fox News, which is the propaganda arm of the Republican establishment and the Chamber of Commerce, the media are composed of partisan liberal activists, who control, manipulate, or even create news to support the Democrats and an extreme left-wing political agenda.

Obama succeeded in 2008 because the Republicans struck a deal with the Democrats not to question Obama's eligibility for office and his personal history. Furthermore, the liberal media took radical steps to protect their favored candidate, killing negative stories about Obama and even threatening to accuse his opponents of racism in order to make them "sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction."

There are two Ayn Rand quotes that accurately sum up the current situation.

"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see."

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

How is it possible that a President, on national television, could present as his official birth certificate, a digital image so riddled with obvious anomalies that only the counterfeiters themselves or the complicit could vouch for its authenticity, yet no one in authority says a word?

Evidence suggests that Barack Obama has been using a fraudulent Connecticut Social Security Number (SSN) since at least 1986. That number, 042-68-4425, issued in 1977, was set aside exclusively for Connecticut residents, a state in which he never lived nor did any member of his immediate family. In addition, SSN Verifier Plus showed the birth year 1890 linked to that number. Because SSNs are not re-issued, multiple birth dates for one card usually indicates a stolen number.

The data and documents associated with Obama's Selective Service registration also appear to contain inconsistencies. Most noticeably, Obama's registration card has a two digit year ‘80" on the postal stamp, unlike the four digit year stamp "1980" found on all other registration cards completed at the same time in Hawaii and other states. It looks like a 2008 postal stamp was cut, the 08 inverted and reinserted into the stamp to mimic a 1980 registration. Interestingly, Obama's alleged SSN 042-68-4425 appears on his 1980 Selective Service registration, which is six years before that number, associated with his name, can be found in personal background databases.  

According to federal law, failure to register with the Selective Service would subject Obama to a possible fine and prison sentence and forever prevent him from working in the executive branch of the US government.

Despite the presence of probable cause, there is still no US government investigation, no outrage in the media and no demands for the truth from Congress. Skeptics of Obama's "official" personal history were immediately derided as racists, rumormongers or conspiracy theorists.

This is how weird or perverted, the situation has become.

Using Saul Alinsky tactics in order to suppress any legitimate inquiry, the pejorative "birther" was coined and is used by reportedly paid Obama operatives directed out of the White House, who troll the internet to smear, denounce or ridicule anonymously whoever criticizes their ayatollah.

One might say, it is a liberal version of the Gestapo, a cowardly gaggle of otherwise unemployable girly-men and un-datable females working out of their mothers' basements - a taxpayer-funded cash for trash program.

Make no mistake, however, the Republican establishment, either through complicity or fear, is completely intimidated by Obama and his acolytes and will neither oppose his policies nor seriously investigate the hundreds of questionable, unconstitutional or potentially criminal acts committed by him and members of his administration.

If we had honest government and objective journalism, Obama would still be an Illinois state senator voting "not present," instead of wreaking havoc on an international scale.

As an act of self-preservation by political correctness, the political-media establishment has decided to avoid reality and not to see what is glaringly evident and the American people will continue to suffer the consequences until the country is cleansed of the corrupt status quo.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution ". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 1040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

“YES THESE ARE REAL ISSUES................

“But they are not going to get people motivated to kick Obama out of office.”

Oh no, Rooster.  I was not talking about the message content but rather the message audience: Congress.  They’re not soldiers; they’re politicians, largely lawyers.  And many of them did not climb that ladder to end up like Jackson or McFadden.  Alexander Solzhenitsyn was correct: “... a decline in courage is particularly noticeable among the [West’s] ruling and intellectual elite...”  So unless something is done about the banksters’ gun to Congress’s head [the monetary system, the media oligopoly, actual guns, etc.], just words will not change their course.

Speaking in front of Congress may have a strong impression on people outside Congress [assuming the mainstream media acknowledges it happened], but even children can learn about this mess over the Internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5Sc3vWefE#t=0m38s

“What will get the general public motivated is when this administration actually tries to confiscate all weapons and guns...”

True, yet these antagonisms can also get the general public motivated right back into the banksters’ hands if enough of the people do not know any better.  For example, there’s a reason why England, a long-time “gangster for capitalism” wanted to support the Confederacy in the American Civil War even though they were the “rebels”...

http://www.voltairenet.org/article169488.html

“... the people should be arrayed on one side, and the banks on the other, in a contest such as we have never seen before in this country.”

~ Salmon P. Chase, Abraham Lincoln’s Secretary to the Treasury

Well I guess you wont get a lot of argument out of me on that one Sheriff. The question is how to reach the right mixture of how motivate the masses of people in this country and at the same time find the appropriate level of method of delivering the fear we need to instil into Congress AND the banksters in order to achieve the proper results. Confiscations of weapons and property plus crashing the banks would do it for the general public. Total public disclosure of the real terrorists and military funding practices with the banksters community and getting public attention to those crooks might get some attention. Solid threats of prison time would get Congresses attention.

Obviously we didn't get the right level of any of that the last time around. (May 2014). But hopefully as adults we learn from our errors and failures. Correct - adapt, and keep going.

Failure here is not an option.

Check this out - be sure and listen to the video - it gives me a great deal of optimism & hope:

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/10/greatest-military-coup-ev...

“Confiscations of weapons and property plus crashing the banks would do it for the general public.”

Agreed.  I mean, I’m sure just “domestic terrorists,” people that actually stand up to the NWO will be subjected to the "confiscations" and the bank crash will be blamed on China, Russia, Iran, Syria, and/or anyone that’s not with the bank, so this complicates the matter.  But yeah, the right balance of power, wisdom, and courage is vital.

“Be water, my friend.”

“Check this out - be sure and listen to the video - it gives me a great deal of optimism & hope: http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/10/greatest-military-coup-ev...

Thanks for the link, Linda.  Hopefully this doesn’t turn into a false flag coup like General Butler’s was supposed to be.  That possibility is always something to keep in mind...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

April, My apologies, but we are used to comments which are pretty much self explanitory. Your comment, as seen, makes no sense. You need to expand your vocabulary, to include a realistic comment, which is a bit easier to comprehend. All posts are welcome, but those which mean anything, only to those who post it are not useful, or have any ability for a response.
General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9RC1Mepk_Sw/default.jpg

Try posting again, only a picture of Gen. Clark when clicked on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9RC1M...

Lee Vail, sorry about that. I'm having trouble getting it on here. General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

http://modernmilitiamovement.com/group/daily-news/forum/topic/show?id=6453824%3ATopic%3A1043958&xg_source=msg.The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer – A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted…

I absolutely detest, this Regime, this PINO, the removal of all America has been known, and stood for, for nearly 240 years. I detest the fact that although most of us are unhappy with what has happened, what we have become, and where we are headed, that there are not enough, under the right leader, to carry out a plan to try and change all that is wrong in this Country currently. I know that I would lay down my life for my God, my Country, my Family, and all of my True Friends, if it became necessary, and actually served a real purpose. I would, and will, fight fiercely, to protect all the above. I have taken up arms before, when necessary, and will most certainly do it again to protect this Country.

I am going to make a statement, which will probably upset many in this forum, especially those who do not believe in the Bible, Prophecy, and the reality of it, but it is a conclusion I have come to, through much study of the Scriptures, particularly Bible Prophecy, the beginning of sorrows, and the last days, which I believe with all my heart to be the truth of the matter. Any who have read, especially studied the Bible, should understand what I am about to say. The Bible is some few thousand years old, in the information provided in it. Hundreds of Prophecies have been fulfilled, with 100% accuracy. Those Judeo-Christians out there who have studied the scriptures can bare out what I am about to say.

Although I do not like what is going on, and see so many wanting change, but unwilling to make that change for one reason or the other. Although our Country is being shoved so far down the rabbit hole, that we will never likely see daylight as we have known it since our founding, by this Government, Atheists, unbelievers, LGBT, Illegals, lack of following, and leading by our founding Documents.

I believe in my heart of hearts, that God is in control, and that all is going according to his master plan for this piece of turf, in the Universe. If you have studied, or followed Prophecy and fulfillment of it. All one has to do, is pick up a Newspaper, listen to the current events, and watch it unfold on the many electronic devices we use in our daily lives, to see that one of those major prophecies is unfolding in reality right now. Russia’s aligning with Iran, and others in the middle east, with their common goal being the complete and total destruction of Israel, is actually coming together, exactly as Prophecied. This is no secret, the Muslim Countries have openly said they wanted to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, and they have also made great threats to the Infidel, great Satan, America.

This is a factual happening, and if one bothers to check it out, simply go to the Bible, KJV, open it to Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 read those two chapters, and you can see with your own eyes, there, prophesied in the Old Testament, exactly what you can see unfolding right now on this planet, and the fulfillment of that old Prophecy taking shape to be a truth. Here is a link you can go to, which describes, pretty well, what is happening, it’s truth, and reality. Please take the few minutes to check it out.

http://www.truthnet.org/islam/Islam-Bible/12Gog-Magog-Russia/Gog-Magog-Russia.htm

I am by no means saying, or suggesting that we quit fighting, or just throw our hands up, give up, and just continue to let what is happening happen, I merely believe by the Word of God, that the reason we cannot succeed in the numbers, attitudes, and beliefs, that the reason we cannot for whatever reason change that which happens to us, just might be because a higher power is now pulling the strings.

Defeat is the only possible consequence/outcome, of surrender or inaction. We have nothing to loose, to form a potential working plan, and see it through, even to the death, if necessary. One way, or the other, the truth will be revealed in it’s own good time. If we cannot change our situation, perhaps I am right in my beliefs.

God Bless America, it’s People, and our attempts to change our situation

. His will be done.

freedomfighter you are correct, we are in the End Times and most likely at the doorstep of the Tribulation, in the days of Jacob's Troubles. Unfortunately most Christians, and many on this blog, cannot clearly see it because too many believe "the Law is done away with", which would include the Prophets as well; thus their eyes are blinded to be able to see the reality of God's plan at work. I am not prophesying but if we are at the doorstep of the Great Tribulation Yeshua (Jesus) will be returning in about 7 years to set up His Father's Kingdom on earth to reign in peace for 1,000 years. Praise YHVH (God the Father), His will be done.

Elections only bring more people to add to the mess we're in. They just continue the treason. We even have honorable Veterans that have been elected but why don't we have people exposing it all ? The treason machine just gets stronger and stronger with every election. We have career politicians that protect their secrets. We are going to be like Germany with the world uniting against us because we won't correct our corrupt government.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service