Is anyone still in D.C.?

Pastor Bland isn't broadcasting anymore and has gone back to California.  Col. Riley is in Florida.  No updates from Deb Howard.  Nothing on the other OAS forum or on any of the OAS FB pages in days/weeks.

Does anyone know if there is even anyone there anymore?  Their permit expired a couple of days ago.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Call the Colonel initiative is most important right now..   Go to  oas2014.com  

• Good question i was wondering same 

i had wondered y i was not getting much either

I AM HOWEVER, EMAILING COL RILEYS STATEMENT TO CONGRESS, ALL 14 PGS, TO HANNITY, L INGRAHAM, RUSH, AND I HOPE FOX.   MICHAEL SAVAGE HAD INTERVIEWED COL RILEY I DO NOT KNOW WHERE AMERICANS ARE OR WHAT THEY SEE B/C I SEE AMERICA IN PERIL.

OBAMA IGNORES THE US CONSTITUTION AND YET NO IMPEACHMENT

OBAMACARE VIOLATES ART 1 SECT 7 AND SCOTUS LIED AND PASSED IT

HE IGNORES THE FED IMMIG LAWS AND ART IV SECT 4 AND THE GREATEST ONE TO KEEP AMERICA SAFE HE IS DOING ALL HE CAN TO ACCOMPLISH THE OPPOSITE

IF U FIND ANYTHING OUT LET ME KNOW KEEP IN TOUCH

• This video of Camp Liberty yesterday shows NO ONE on the mall.  No signs even.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521834327939554&set=vb.100...

It would be nice to hear some truth about what is really going on.

See posts, photos and more on Facebook.
  • I realize Christine is no longer part of OAS.  But she said it was noon yesterday that she was there and there was NO ONE on the video.  I think some honesty about what is actually going on is necessary.  For exactly the reasons Jean Reno posted below.  People are making plans and paying for tickets to go there and if there isn't anyone there, they've wasted their money.

• Yes, but the Camp Liberty signs weren't even up and those stay at Camp Liberty.  There was NOTHING.

This reply was deleted.