Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We camped in a Virginia State Park for 3 nights and 2 1/2 days starting on the 15th and everything was just fine. I do not remember the name of the park, but is was not too far from the Capital. I think it is Leesylvania State Park. You can take the Metro and park there during the week. About 15 to 20 mins from the park.

I checked both and the cheapest was $35/night for a tent.  I have found hotel accommodations in the area for $38/night.  I am assuming that taxes are on top of the rates.  Needless to say I am looking for cheaper rates than those if I want to spend multiple weeks in DC.

P.S.  I am a Vietnam veteran, 67 years old who is on Social Security.  What people typically call grocery shopping, I now refer to as scavenging!  LOL

When we stayed at Bull Run (about 20 min away from Vienna Metro station) cost was $43 per night.  Lake Fairfax campground is $28 per night and only about 5 -10 minutes away from Metro station (both of these in VA).  Also, someone had secured a couple of group camping areas in Lake Fairfax and you could stay there for $7 per night.  I don't know if these are stilled reserved for OAS or not?  Maybe you could find out from the VA group or from one of the national leaders?  That is what was happening at the end of May.

$7/night is what I am seeking.  The problem has been with getting this info from anyone in charge.  If someone is needed to keep tabs on this I would be glad to volunteer.  I made the group arrangements at a hotel last year for a 40-year reunion with my vet buddies (there were about 50 that showed up).  Thanks for the reply.

I would like to get in touch with someone about the $7 per night sites.  May consider ride sharing to DC if anyone interested.  I am in northern KY/Cincinnati area.

A man by the name of Roberto (Commonwealth Patriot when talking on OAS site) lives in VA and is part of the national leadership.  He is the one that helped people get to Lake Fairfax campground and arranged the group sites.  He will be able to tell you if the group sites are still reserved and available for $7 per night.

I have already sent him an e-mail requesting for anymore $7 vacancies on the VA Patriot/OAS2014 web page. Bill

859-322-2962

Stephen I may be able to help you with financial aid. Will you really represent OAS in Washington if you get financial assistance. If so I'll try to help you go! Will others join me? Please post this to the site,
Please post my offer on this site! Do patriots who can't go have 38 dollars to help you go? It's disgraceful if they do not!

We need to  call our congressman and senators and be persistant but I think like Col Riley we need to show up in mass in DC. A large amount of people will get their attention and the medias, it's a no brainer. The OAS concept is a good one, we just have too many Americans that are all talk and no action or sacrifice, which is why America is going down the tubes and gov't is growing and growing and gaining more control everyday.    But we also must put God in the picture and try and stop those who do show up from cursing, and saying things that would cause many to not show up. We don't need racist, and anti-Semites etc. I know we cant' stop a lot of that but we must try, I believe we could get many churches to bring busloads of people if it gets organized the right way. There are millions out there like myself who is tired of homosexuality and sinful things being promoted from DC. We need something like a millions prayer gathering, etc.

Plain and simple

NO.

All the little things are adding up.

In a private exchange a friend had this to say. The main take-away is his description of what the term Tea Party really represents...and Trevor Loudon told me to my face (last week) we are making a HUGE difference...be VERY encouraged...

I'm also not sure what the TEA Party reference means, either. TP is not a political movement, as such. It's more a representation sentiment.

That sentiment: pervasive disgust among the people for whom their share of the cost of government is a burden. Pervasive anger among the people whose livelihoods, property rights, privacy and other aspects of the quality & liberty in their lives have been harmed by Liberalism; Liberal governance and the excesses committed by the coup-makers in DC & their allies in state/county/city capitals all across the country.

In Brat's case, not a single National 'TEA Party' group lifted a finger or spent serious money to support him ... local, angry & energized groups spurred him to victory ... the folks are pissed ... most seriously at BHO & his Lib pals but also with so-called Republicans who think & behave like Liberal Democrats ...

While Cantor's loss is the biggest & most shocking thus far in this political season, it is far from the first ... in fact, I see a trend forming. Some RINOs will get through ... Lindsey Graham, for example ... others in national power positions got through earlier in the cycle ... not because the folks are happy with them but because the opposition was fractured ... often squabbling among themselves over minor points that divided the vote ...

I foresee that trend against the Liberal establishment on both sides of the aisle blooming like Red Algae this cycle ... establishment Republicans either nourish handle the growth properly or the build up will become toxic to the Party's pond. Red Algae can be a beautiful thing or it can become a lethal infestation.

We AMERICANISTS must learn to work together as we direct our anger against Liberalism ... otherwise, Liberals will play us against ourselves and our interests ...

It's the "tale of two tea parties", the ones like Tea Party Patriots, Tea Party Express etc. and then the small "t" tea party, of which I am a proud member.  Yes, Brat's win was a tea party win.  And the tea party is a movement, it's not a party.  Those who are saying it was NOT a tea party win have to sit back and consider, "if you call yourself tea party - "taxed enough already", limited government, free markets, fiscal responsibility" do you think they voted for Cantor?"  No way!  It was a tea party victory, small "t" tea party.  We the People tea party folks elected Brat.  And now I hope the Establishment are wringing their hands wondering what in the heck they're going to do now?  And the big money making fundraising groups like Tea Party Patriots can sit and figure out how this could happen if they didn't come out in support??  Ha, I love it when you can kill two birds with one stone!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service