Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sgt. Lewis Winnecour is returning Thursday for my 2nd three day trip to Camp Liberty . Have arranged for meetings at offices of both PA Senators and my Congressman. As an 82 Korea Combat Vet, I stand w/ Col. Reily and OAS. I will Protect and Defend the Constitution against all enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC

The American people, the media are afraid to participate in this movement.  Why?  Ask the German people the same question in the thirties.   My opera project gets the same reaction,  People say to me you are going to jail if you continue to write an opera about the constitution.  I have lost my family, livelihood and my home because of my opera project.    Samuel Adams faced the same response.   I suggest that everyone look at IRA Stoll's book on Samuel Adams.   Samuel Adams faced a uphill battle in getting his voice heard.  Sam Adams is the most important of the founding fathers, the pot stirrer,  the attention grabber, the media Savvy, The Massachusetts Spy (est.1770).   Sam with the help of Isaiah Thomas made their own news.   The media is not going to help us, they are going to try to destroy us.  The media of the time ignored Sam as well. I suggest that we follow the same Sam Adams blueprint.  Join or Die.   

AMEN! Col. Riley has done a lot and we should always remember, there are a lot of people out there doing nothing. It doesn't matter how hard we try, at least we tried to wake people up, and I believe that OAS woke up a lot of people, if anything. I believe in everything Col. Riley has tried to do and is doing. We are up against pure evil and the sad part is that most of the Americans are helping the evil destroy this Country, and they don't realize that I will destroy them as well.

Sad, Sad, Sad, You went into the Vipers Nest with no power of The Masters(Father, Savior, Holy-Spirit) with OAS

You were DOOM before you even started, nothing will be accomplish.   

JEAN RENO,,Barry Sorento is a willing agent of those globalists strategies to enslave us. Bush / Cheney are members of the evil empire...all lawmakers, dept. officials , scotus must face immediate dismissal...the federal reserve must be forever

closed ......

I am very thankful for the efforts of Col. Riley and those who attended the march on Washington.  For me, I felt it was a success because it demonstrated to my friends and family that there are people in America who are awake to the treasonous actions of our Political Class.  That being said, some of us from the 60s and 70s who witnessed the Vietnam era protests forgot what made these protest so popular.  The drug use aside, these protests were done with music.  Music binds us, particular coming from Country music stars performing patriotic songs.  Another aspect of this era was the use of print media, television, and tens of thousands of flyers to get their message out.  When one looks to this era we see another element lacking in todays demographics.  The Vietnam era protests were conducted by people under 25!  This is a demographic conspicuously absent from our efforts.  Here in Monterey where I occasionally attend Tea Party meetings, the demographic is the same as Col. Riley's.  You will not find people in numbers who are under 30!  For the People to succeed in restoring our Republic through peaceful protests, we must get our kids to participate.  We must understand how to use propaganda, and what motivates people to want to belong to historic change.  War is coming.  To avoid it, we must support efforts like Col. Riley.  Finally, while I do not advocate violence, I do advocate the judicious threat of violence.  

I was at OAS on the 15th to the 18th.  I too was disappointed in the turnout.  But what really disappointed me was the lack of a coherent plan to attack the Capitol.  I don't mean violent attack but planned, disciplined, frontal assualt on all the offices of sitting representatives of our Government.  I have been on two previous excursions to DC which were both lead by a conservative talk show host from San Diego.  Some of you may know him.  His name is Roger Hedgecock.  As in this current OAS assault, all participants paid their own way.  The difference was that we used a travel agent and the offices of Mr. Hedgecock to prepare for our arrival.  When we arrived we were each given a Booklet which listed all the Representatives and Senators with all pertinent information such a phone #, location of Office and etc.  We were then directed to call as many of our Senators and Representatives with the express purpose of our visit to Washington (one was to lobby for a balanced budget amendment) and the name of our group which was Hold Their Feet To The Fire and to ask for an appointment to discuss the reason for our visit, with each of those individuals.  Many of us were successful in having direct, face to face meetings with our state Reps and Senators and also many from other states even though we were all from California.  We were also given badges to identify who we were.

This well coordinated attack allowed us to get in front of a very high percentage of all Reps and Senators.  It also made it possible to have unpresidented access to the halls of congress.  We were able to travel freely in the underground subways and trolleys that are normally reserved exclusively for the Representatives, Senators and their staff people and of course the many lobbiests that frequent those halls.  We were lobbiests in our own right.

Although we were small in number, approximately 135 or so, we were highly effective in getting their attention, even those who tried to avoid.  For example, Senator Feinstein would not grant an interview with any of us but I was able to corner her in one of the trolly cars for about a fifteen minute trip underground where I had her exclusive attention.

This is where OAS has failed, primarily because the 1.8 million was a phantom number or someone with some knowledge would have stepped forward to offer suggestions in this vein.  If I had had the time or perceived the need I might have offered suggestions myself but it seemed that this was already covered since I read on repeated occasions that representatives from OAS were going to flood the capitol when we arrived.  None of these members of the flood was ever identified nor was their mission ever detailed.  We were just to take it on faith that they would be there.

If this approach had been taken from the beginning then even with the limited turnout we had on the 16th could have been highly effective.  Furthermore, it's not too late to pick up the ball from here.  I think that if people thought they had a purpose for their visit, instead of just standing around or marching aimlessly around the Mall, they might be more willing to show up.  As it stands now there really is no compelling reason to go.  I spent $2,000 in fuel driving my nearly empty truck from Las Vegas to DC and eleven days of my time and feel that it was pretty much all wasted.  I had one other passenger since the other three backed out at the last minute.  What a shame.

Although the March on the Whitehouse to shame the President was fun and felt purposeful, I know it was totally ineffective as the occupant of that building is shielded and oblvious to our presence, just as all the other sewer rats that pass themselves off as our representatives.

I applaud your efforts Col. Riley and I wish you had had better help in your planning for this event.  Maybe someone smarter than I can pick up the pieces and go forward.  I'm still here, waiting and hoping that this effort can be salvaged.

I do believe we made quite an impact in our first week there. Colonel Riley received some very important phone calls after we hand delivered packets to every senator and congressmen.I agree we do need to find a way to get more people on the ground.

All we can do is pray & not give in until AMERICA WAKES UP & hope it's not to late !!!!!

Thank you Colonel Riley. I'm sorry if i was involved in the disruption. I was only sharing what I saw on OAS site. I did feel Betrayed by the subjects in question but have put that behind. We can't stop now. I am one of those people who worked their entire life for that supposed American dream and have lost my house recently. My daughter has 5 children and was put down to part time and insurance dropped within a week of Obamacare signed into law. I am not ready to quit. I was there for the entire first week and only talked to people who were like minded and positive but mostly stayed to myself except when we marched and in prayers.I have been working extremely hard at home posting and sharing and reposting and sharing. I was told by  my congressmens office they would no further discuss Constitutional issues and would not give me the phone # to make an appt with Joe Pitts (R) PA.I call everyone I can think of everyday. I refuse to give up. I am hoping to get back to DC soon even if it is day trips and planning to stay Lock-step.Thank you again sir , for your concern and work you have done and continue to do for our country.God Bless and prayers for you, your wife, and family.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I was not able to go may 16. I still hope I can make it there this summer.
I am very proud of Harry Riley for organizing this. One thing I do is whenever I make a donation to some conservative cause, I mention "support operation American Spring" and give the oas2014 website.
I am very concerned that no one in the Republican Party will demand impeachment, ESPECIALLY after Obama released those 5 terrorists. The only talk show host that mentioned OAS, and it was a few days before May 16th was Michael Savage. He is the one person that has the courage to mention Communism to refer to what is going on in the Obama Administration. Somehow we have to continue to get the word out. Would Savage be willing to speak at the OAS rally in D.C? His show was moved up from 9PM to 3-5 PM on NYC WABC radio, so he has many people listening.
Don't give up OAS!

I am a little confused Louise ..Why would him releasing those terrorists stop them from wanting to impeach him..What am i missing ?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service