Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good day Sir,

In addition to exposing the President as a Communist, in the " Dreams of My REAL Father", the video " The Soviet Story " describes the Communist history in the Soviet Union.

Between the two historical videos, the American people will see the consequences of allowing our Communist President remain in office.

Americans will see what they can expect our future to entail, because of their inaction.

My oath of office was to support and defend the Constitution, not a Politian.

The website for this video is -   www.sovietstory.com

I would like to see them as a double feature at my local theater.

Respectfully,

Charles Lukens

Good Day Sir,

In response to the need to rally the American people. . .

The President has been exposed in the video, "Dreams from My REAL Father" for his Communist intentions, experiences, connections and behavior. I believe he must be exposed to the American people now.

I recommend your viewing the video and assess the effect of its distribution buy a parallel organization. It could be shown in local theaters.

Are there any OAS resources capable of confirming the videos assertions.

The videos website is  http://www.obamasrealfather.com/

The video appears to have sufficient documentation to validate its conclusions.

Respectfully,

Charles Lukens

comfort zone,,thats surreal,,back in 1986, I coined the phrase " self imagined comfort zone ".

the time is right to rally round the flag with sabres drawn...talk / voting will not PURGE

the maggots from this government !!

There are thousands of groups in this country who have the same mindset. why arent we pulling together? then there probably would be at least a million.

The other comparison and basis was that in Egypt, the people knew that their constitution was being violated, and that Morsi had started operating as a dictator. Therefore, the people had a right AND DUTY to restore order. They did this through the use of a loyal and patriotic military. I believe they have since held elections.

I keep telling naysayers on other blogs' comments that what OAS wants is NOT a coup. OAS wants a legal return from anarchy to the rule of law. Even Egypt kept telling mass media and the Sun. show talking heads "we did not have a coup."

I wish you would grow a set , you and a few million others. Again, you are not fit to wash the Colonels feet. Who are you to judge? You who have done nothing?

The problem that I see is that in this economy, most people that understand what is happening in this country are the ones who have a full-time job and no other resources and can't afford to take the time off or don't have the time to take off to go to Washington, DC such as myself.

Regarding Arab Spring a very big difference is the fact that most of the people were unemployed.  It didn't matter to them because they didn't have to worry about taking any time off and risk losing the job that they had.  The government also wasn't providing any services to the people to keep them happy.  At this point, Obama has been able to keep the majority of people at bay because they are getting everything handed to them such as Food Stamps, Welfare, Free Phones, Housing Vouchers with no expectation of responsibility.  Why would those people do anything to upset the balance right now, they have it made.  Until the government can no longer afford to give them what they are used to getting for free (they will tax the middle class until their is no more middle class).  Then and only then will those people rise up and actually demand to remove the politicians from their offices.  Unfortunately I fear that if that happens, this is when Obama will declare Martial Law and the Constitution will be no morel.  I also believe that Obama has been planning for this which is why most localities have swat teams and military assault vehicles at the ready.

I believe you may be correct on this assessment.  However, it will be well past 2016, if it gets as bad as in the Arab world.  We, hopefully, will have the correct people on Capitol Hill to get this country on the "right track"!

They will never let that happen. They have too much invested and have a well thought out plan. They can't be derailed by something as simple, predictable, and maleable as elections. (sorry for the negative comment, but based on their level of past psyops and manipulation, I believe they're several chess moves ahead - since they are the progressers, and we are the defenders)

If we cannot mobilize in Washington...then we have to mobilize where we are. Set up pockets of resistance all over. Start OAS meetings everywhere. Most of y'all realize that in a battlefield situation you keep moving. When you stand still you make yourself a target. If you can't make Washington...you can make it to weekly meetings in your area. I remember the old saying "when the going gets tough, the tough get going." Come on Americans, we can do this!   Prov 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
NASU 

Yes, Terry, you are absolutely correct.  Absolutely.  But some will not move from their chair.  They can type.  I suggest that you and those who wish to do so, go to my blog and become effective in that manner.  They link is:

Presidential Platform: Bringing Home American Businesses

If you were the new President, would the following be an avenue you would explore?

Please respond first with YES or NO

and then offer any of your comments.

Because the press won't cover the opposition, rallies on steps of capitals don't make any impact (and I've been to plenty). All it does is preach to the already converted choir and exhaust patriots of time and money (the enemy's plan). We have to play at their level. Col. Riley is aware, which is why he made sure we all knew that OAS was not to be called a rally. And be certain that the written notice of impeachable offenses, delivered to all the Congressmen, was not naively delivered thinking that yet another letter or petition to them would move them....it was a legal action, like a certified letter that made them liable by cementing that they were all AWARE and knowledgeable of the regime's crimes. The days of rallies, letters to Congressmen, and petitions is over. Am I right?

Certainly, vote accordingly in Nov. But in the meantime we must be active in other clever strategies to match those and exceed those of our anti-American enemy. (ala Sun Tzu)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service