There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Already did that first - All God says is to stand up as bold as a lion for His Word. This way God cannot be blamed that they just did not know when judgment comes down. He will be totally justified. Read Psalm 2 - the rulers do their thing to try to go against the Lord and His anointed, and God turns it right on their heads making them a laughing stock (paraphrasing). Each one has the opportunity to stand up for God and be blessed or to go against Him and be cursed - their choice. I love watching God work in these types of things. He is always faithful. He cannot fail!!!

Maria, My wife and I read cover to cover every year plus Proverbs every day.

Probably close to 70 times.

Therefore, I track with you. Let me reinforce your words...from Proverbs...

The wicked run away when no one is chasing them,
    but the godly are as bold as lions. ROOOAAARRR...

Yess!!!!!!! Keep it going - God is faithful to us :-)

You will easily identify with what follows: posted on FB this morning -

Why Continue so Intensely in God's Word?
     1) It is critical to myself as well as everyone with whom I interact - "Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee." (I Timothy 4:15-16)
     2) It shows me what I need to confess and forsake so I may prosper - "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh shall have mercy." (Proverbs 28:13)
     3) It gives clarity so I am not deceived - "But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly." (Genesis 13:13) - Don't be mistaken about the truth relating to homosexuality.

Have a Blessed Day by Walking with the LORD :-)

Look up his ex lover Larry Sinclair. He also had a person as a safe school czar who was best budd's with one of the founder's of N.A.M.B.L.A. Definitely a walking demon

More like a worm. God and His legions of angels can surely handle this. The more who pray, the moer legions are sent out. Pray - Pray - Pray!

BTW, wifee and I start every day right out of bed on our knees to be sure we have the correct focus from the very start.

I cannot chastise others if I do not set an example.

So there...  :-)

I hope others have read all your precious words of wisdom - exactly, spot on - I am working on the beams in my eye everyday - God knows I am not yet perfect, but He is sure working on me. Parenting brought me to my knees before the Lord - showed me these truths you have so graciously shared. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :-)

That is only the tip of the iceberg.

Look up his Pakistan visit. PUKE.

Mt 28:20

Amen - that was why I homeschooled. How about getting Focus on the Family involved with their Gen3 Project? Teaming up with these organizations may be able to produce a sizable rally in DC.

God is willing to exalt our nation - The choice belongs to each and every believer, Christian and Jew alike. In Proverbs 14:34 we read, "Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." We, the believers, need to stand firmly on what God has spoken. Just like Abraham, our faith will accounted as righteousness. Remember for the Christian it is faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior the gives us his righteousness.

Matthew 11:28-29 reads, "Come unto me, all ye who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Our boast needs to always be in God alone, never in self.

Owning up to our utter dependence on Him and His absolute dependability - that is our stance in the battle - May the Lord God fight this battle for us as we humble ourselves before Him :-)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service