Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stephen, thank you for your love of our country. Stephen, she is worthy of our love and efforts. I am wearing my OAS t shirt as I type! I have passed your letter to some of the leadership of OAS whom I have kept in contact with. You have an important piece of the puzzle to put in. My wife and I was in DC when the Black Congressman claimed the N word was used and he was spit upon (about 40 feet away from him). His statement turned out to be a lie, of course.

1. organize

2. Connect

3. Pray

As soon as everybody is ready to come back to realville an understand there is a coo in our government, maybe then they

shall see this is Communism. it has been tried before an failed, it shall fail again! All of the legal stuff will have no effect on

these evil doers, and the sooner we come to terms with that the sooner we can get something done. This administration is

not going away without a fight, their cushy jobs an power is their only concern. It is obvious in their actions they simply do

not care about the people or this land. They work for the global elite an only a civil war will get their attention and i am sure

nobody wish's for that. What we need is a leader for we the people to have a strategy to attack the agenda of these criminals an a plan that the American People will follow. Then and only then will we get something done as i dont see this

situation getting better as long as we follow the rule of law. Why are we to follow the law when the elite do not?

These law breakers are in control at this moment, we must change the way we are doing things, an God Be With Us....

I agree, Jean, and it is, in fact, sad. I hope we can pull back together. Sadly I have to get ready to go back to the university now. I wanna see this through though. It saddens me too.

Please everyone, let's get Obama out of office, it's not worth fighting amongst ourselves when we have a common enemy. We are family,we're in it to win it. We can't afford to lose. We mustn't lose, if we cherish what's important for our descendants, as well as ourselves. Please don't give up. I beg of you. Obama can see these discussions, and he could laugh at us, if he saw this. We need to pull together as a MAJORLY formidable force to be reckoned with.

KYLE:  You're so motivational!!!  :)

Jean, Never fear.

"Perfect fear casts out all love." (Can you tell what is wrong with this?)

One might argue "They have us where they want us." Trevor Loudon strongly disagrees.

All our efforts have our enemies peeing down their pants. Most just do not know it.

Even Harry Riley's effort in DC was not wasted.

They know our only quick way to fix things is an armed march on DC. They would relish it if we tried because we would fall right into Saul Alinsky's trap and get defeated.

So, keeping on with informing everyone possible is the perfect answer. They have corrupted children's minds for generations now we have to turn them around.

This is a local effort. Not a splinter effort. Get to work...  :-)

Reports are Obama plans to legalize at least 5 million by the stoke of his pen within days.

THIS COULD TURN THE ELECTION. PEOPLE COULD BE PISSED ENOUGH TO TAKE UP ARMS AND THAT WOULD PLAY RIGHT INTO THEIR PLAN.

Stay calm everyone and fight smart.

2 Chronicles 7:14

Yes, if they can still something up.

Fortunately Ferguson failed.

Yeah Jean:  It seems that when you get so many angry Patriots together, they focus on jumping on one another for petty things  (they/we have to be right about something)  rather than coming up with a action plan against the real enemy.  "If he be not against us.....he is for us!"

Hear, Hear!  Well put...

I feel properly chastised...

But, Dan.....WE LOVE YOU!!!!  :)

A bit lengthy but makes the point...

Numbers 12 New Living Translation (NLT)

The Complaints of Miriam and Aaron

12 While they were at Hazeroth, Miriam and Aaron criticized Moses because he had married a Cushite woman. They said, “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Hasn’t he spoken through us, too?” But the Lord heard them. (Now Moses was very humble—more humble than any other person on earth.)

So immediately the Lord called to Moses, Aaron, and Miriam and said, “Go out to the Tabernacle, all three of you!” So the three of them went to the Tabernacle. Then the Lord descended in the pillar of cloud and stood at the entrance of the Tabernacle. “Aaron and Miriam!” he called, and they stepped forward. And the Lord said to them, “Now listen to what I say:

“If there were prophets among you,
    I, the Lord, would reveal myself in visions.
    I would speak to them in dreams.
But not with my servant Moses.
    Of all my house, he is the one I trust.
I speak to him face to face,
    clearly, and not in riddles!
    He sees the Lord as he is.
So why were you not afraid
    to criticize my servant Moses?”

The Lord was very angry with them, and he departed.

My point being to reinforce my previous claim as follows...

Homosexuality is a barometer for the timing of God's judgment to fall upon a people.

Here is what Moses wrote in Leviticus, which is the Jewish Law given to Moses by God Face To Face, regarding this...

Leviticus 20 New Living Translation (NLT)

Punishments for Disobedience

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

--->a capital offense

In the Law of Moses this stuff is a CAPITAL OFFENSE.

That is as bad as it gets.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service