Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN Tiger!  AMEN and AMEN again.  Everybody and every event has its importance.  The OAS with God's direction, and it IS receiving direction from God as God answers prayers and His word is not returned to Him void of His action, IS having an impact.  I suspect as the fall approaches, the impact will become much wider, deeper, louder, intense, and will start to rock the boats of politicians.  Remember, God's timing is not ours necessarily.  God knows when to push the button.  Have you read the latest about the video that caused the Benghazi flalr-up?  It's production was paid for, in part, by OUR administration, and it was to cause the removal of our First Amendment and to cause people to not put down the muslim eligion....free speech.  That along with Benghazi itself, IRS, Fast and Furious, the 300 of our women being held captive, with no concern for our real people/citizens being held captive for who no support is raised: Christian, missionaries, soldiers, et al.  And there sits/stands OAS day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day....  And you do not think that in the election count-down this will not speak LOUDLY?  All right.  Sit back and watch.  You might learn something.  Meanwhile, do not tear asunder what you do not understand.  I bet many said the same concerning George in 1776....and, I have a secret for you......shhhh...........George won!  Don't tell any body; it's our secret. 

Presidential Platform: Bringing Home American Businesses

If you were the new President, would the following be an avenue you would explore?

Please respond first with YES or NO

and then offer any of your comments.

In the military, you can complain all you want, it doesn't do anything but vent your frustrations. You still have to show up for roll call and "work" the mission!  And, you still take an oath to support your fellow GI's.   We need commitment people!!!

Unquestionably, the OAS launch on Mary 16th was a Vanguard moment--disappointing in the extreme. We were totally unprepared for the anemic turnout, and those who did turn out on the Mall were, frankly, shocked. For us, it was inexplicable why the projected 1 - 10 million patriots didn't show up as we had hoped they would. Am still mystified as to how we could have so badly miscalculated. "Where is everybody?" was a prevalent refrain among the attendees. But, the most telling refrain was "Boy, are we [aka USA] in trouble!"

As for me, I still believe that walking the walk is far tougher for self-proclaimed patriots than any of us couild have predicted. I believe Thomas Paine dubbed them "sunshine patriots". I still feel that way. That observation isn't borne of embitterment. For me, it merely reflects an objective truth.

But, I have to hand it to Col. Riley and his coordinating team for their fortitude and unwavering patriotism, and I can only hope they don't relent. I know I won't. As soon as I can return to the Mall I will do so.

Amen and amen Mr. Delaney.  Me too.  I was there for the first week and hated to leave but my ride was returning to MI and with the dismal turnout had not found anyone to take me to the Metro Station each day.  I am coming back.  Sort of waiting to hear if there is going to be a second attempt to get some of these people in D.C. ALL AT THE SAME TIME so that we can get some news coverage.  Hey, maybe we can announce that Justin Bieber or JayZ or some other "famous" band/singer is going to be there . . . that'll bring the people in!  To heck with the Constitution, we want to be entertained!!! Right?

Couldn't agree more, Tammy.

Upon my return to Rochester NY on the 19th I wrote a post covering my experience on my own blog (Opinerlog) as well as a few others out there. Commenters appeared to be as surprised as we OAS attendees.

Yes, pretty sad if we actually need high-profile entertainers to beef up attendance. If that's what it takes, the country is indeed in its death throes.

You're a diamond in the ruff, Tammy. Hope our paths meet on the Mall.

Right back at you :)  I am working on trying to combine two events (a friend sent me an event happening in D.C. mid to late July) and get like-minded people to support both and hopefully get a little boost and reinforcements in D.C.  Those that are there need some help, a break, etc. We just need to keep a presence there and I feel like the damn has a crack in it and one of these days it is going to let loose.  At least that is what I am praying for . . . You and I can exchange cell phone #'s and we'll meet up in D.C.  I may have met you there already and just don't know it?  Were you there for the Wall of Shame in front of the White House? Wouldn't it be awesome if a couple of hundred thousand did that?  Just need to keep OAS and Col. Riley in our daily prayers.  God bless America.

Tammy, unless there is OAS national coverage, all future D.C. rallies will be a catastrophic failure  just like May 16th was! No one knew because it wasn't promoted on a national level! I handed out 1000 flyers and NOT one person I spoke to ever heard of OAS! People are still in denial and doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result! That's the definition of INSANITY!!  I was at the Tea Party march on Washington D.C., September 12, 2009! We had 1.5 million members there! Why, because is was organized correctly and then promoted on a national level! 'To Show The People Must Know'! That's pretty elementary!

That makes no sense to me, sorry?  Tea Party Patriots, FreedomWorks and other big fundraising enterprises put on the Sept. 2009 event (I was there too and brought 2 busloads of people from MI) and sure, it was advertised on all of the big radio stations etc.  Why, why do we have to have a group like those mentioned to carry our water for us?  Isn't the request of a 40 year Army Col. enough to bring true patriots to D.C.?  Why do we need the big talkers to get us there?  Why didn't any of those people that you handed the flyers to come?  They were invited.  Again, it is all about being entertained rather than restoring/defending the Constitution of our beloved country.  I respectfully disagree with you.  After Tea Party Patriots put out a press release telling people to NOT go to D.C. because it was unconstitutional, and then traitor Glenn Beck did the same thing, neither will ever receive $1 or my attendance at any of their events.  However, I will follow Col. Riley wherever he asks me to go.  I sent out notification of this event to 800 people on my tea party email list.  One other person came.  Again, let's call The Red Hot Chili Peppers or get one of our lying politicians or radio host to start blatting about it and maybe some of the fainthearted will come?  If that is the caliber of people showing up and what they need to get there, we're probably better off with them staying at home.

Thanks for your comments Tammy.  I too was at the 9/12 events in 2009 and 2010.  I only found out about OAS 2014 through a conversation with a vet where we were protesting a visit by our senator, Mitch McConnell, in northern Kentucky.  It took quite a bit of effort to find on the internet after that.  I am a volunteer with the Red Cross for national disasters and I can tell you that it takes a great deal of organization to handle hundreds (much less thousands or millions) of volunteers converging somewhere.  OAS 2014 is definitely lacking in this area and I am once again volunteering to help out if the organizers will contact me.  It is not "the entertainers" that are drawing me to these events.  It is the uplift in spirit that I receive from others that believe the same as me and that are willing to express their opinions and grievances regardless of the sacrifices and possible consequences of their actions.  I like all others in this effort am sick and tired of the lawlessness of this administration.

Just for the heck of it lets say that maybe only 200,000 people knew about this event..I believe that is being stingy but none the less..200,000..So out of 200,000 only 1,000 showed up..That is 1/2 of 1 %..Is that where we really are in America right now only 1/2 of 1 % care about their country..Keep in mind that a lot of the people that were informed were supposed Patriots or were at least found through liberty or Patriot groups..Which makes this whole turnout even more disgraceful..All of my contacts were found through vet and liberty groups and that is what most on the outreach team were trying to get through to..Something is not right here folks ..Is it that maybe we are not quite right in our thinking..I believe that we are right but i have been wrong before. Or is it that America is that far gone..Because things are not adding up..Things are just not adding up..I know the whole thing about patriots being scarce in the beginning and all of that..And also i know that Obama has been abusing America..But why is it that only a small fraction of America is williing to realize and act on it..Something is simply not right..Are people scared ,are they complacent,what is it..America is a conservative leaning and Judeo Christian country so why is it that it seems the opposite ..It just does not add up..

You're right Grey Owl.  Most Christians think they are supposed to be passive.  Yes, we should turn the other cheek, but in the time of "spiritual" warfare the Bible says that the Kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent take "it" by force!  (paraphrased).

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service