Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JOHN !!!!! What a spectacular post!!!!   Yeah, so many people get upset when "you" joke around on the chatline.  But, they forget, the chatline is the "water-cooler"  or the "mess hall!"  It's not the "situation room."  You've NEVER offended me,  but it may be a lot of fun!! :)

Humor is good medicine.

Proverbs 17:22

New Living Translation (NLT)

22 A cheerful heart is good medicine,
    but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength.

YEP!!!

John, I think you were the first or one of the first to welcome me when I signed up. The D.C. O.A.S. was my first time to actually go out in the open and join in with fellow patriots. Your welcome gave me the encouragement I needed to make the plane reservations and just go. I have continued in California since I could not stay in D.C. longer than a week.  I have so much emotion stored up inside that it seems impossible for me to write a coherent letter these days. So, thank you for sharing your well written letters. I am taking one day at a time and as the months go by it becomes more apparent that the O.A.S. mission is the way. Since the media seems to pick and choose who becomes popular or shunned in this country, I pray that someone within the national conservative media opens his or her heart, patriotism and opens the doors.

This is like building a brick wall. Usually you want to do one brick at a time and keep pressing on.

Harry's contribution is a few bricks in a very important wall.

Each of us are doing our parts locally and that is EXTREMELY important.

I'm very happy the effort in D.C. happened and that it did not get violent and we likely gained credibility.

Sure Harry will be criticized that is was too small. Too bad for the critics.

Together we will win this. Period.

i still email and fax letters to congress everyday

i email FOX news all tea party groups to see what anyone is doing no reply

w/all that is happening now at warp speed i say we must not give up impeachment may not happen but boehner has a sure case to sue the pres.

we are it the last line of defense and we must get in their faces and keep up the pressure 1000 is not enough but America must wake up and soon 

Dear Pastor Marc,

I will keep you in my prayers and ask God to please let the tumors be benign. If we all pray together God will hear us and you will be well again. "With God All Things Are Possible". I completely agree with all that you said. We definitely need to keep praying and ask God to help all those who are blind to see the truth about Obama and see him for what he really is. He is evil. My faith is strong and I know that one of these days we will see Obama fall. Thank you for your heartfelt post. I am so proud to be among all of you who are good people. I want to see America beautiful again.

Thank you Jean. I will definitely pray for his wife too. So glad we can all see Obama for what he really is. I knew from the first time I saw him. I had such a bad feeling in my heart, but I never imagined he would do so much harm. But it's not too late. He can think he is winning, but we all know that God will win the battle. Obama will pay for all that he has done. And I have a feeling it will be sooner than we think.

:)

What I am asking is to please put aside any religious issues and please watch this that was supposed to encourage people of faith to vote accordingly.http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=D9vQt6IXXaM&hd

I have had this sent to me by 2 non Catholics!

Good one Matthew............it's not only for Catholics, it for every denomination, every believer.........

Col, I have had the privilege of praying with a few of your assistants.

Pastor Bland, Alex and Joe and all spoke highly of you!

Wishing you an abundance of God's Blessings

An Incredible ad run by the Catholic Church. The Gauntlet has now been thrown......

When the Catholic church starts running ads like this one, the November election is going to get veryhot.  

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service