Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not Catholic, but this video is a good start!

Greetings, I am sorry. After I cut and pasted it, I realized it was already posted and tried erasing it by backspacing. Although impressed with the video, I did not mean to share twice in respect to others. We are in this together and I appreciate all of you!

Absolutely - If I don't stand up for Him, why should He stand up for me? This is an opportunity to show God how much I love Him.

BREAKING NEWS

Murrieta, CA (between San Diego and Riverside)  residents block 3 buses full of illegal aliens from entering the Murrieta Border Patrol Station

Col Riley,Laid the foundation for this movement, Praise God! Now we need framers, roofers, plumbers and Electricians. That is us. Are you tired? Hell yes , just like me, so what we have to make it to the Finish line. My job help you get there, and your job help me get there, Please! We have only a little while longer, let's do it.

Hi Jean, I agree. We must continue our daily march as Christians. Psalm 91 promises that if we dwell (abide) in Him He will give His angels charge over us. We will be provided for and protected. The past few weeks have been a time of deepening my commitment to God - deeper study, deeper prayer, more opportunities for outreach (including my representatives). As He examines my heart, I am finding things I wasn't even aware of. These very things can get in the way of effective prayer (Psalm 66:18). I encourage everyone to do the same if you are not already. If you are, I am so thankful for you!

I have started with myself and now am helping my household to honestly, without guile, obey God's plea for his children to walk purely before Him in faith obedience. My prayer life had been so disgustingly anemic.

Ps. 66:18 "If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:"

I have been sincerely going before the Lord daily asking Him, "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." (Psalm 139:23-24)

He is revolutionizing my whole life. He is doing utterly amazing things inside me and for me.

For those who have faithfully been here, thank you, thank you, thank you.

For those who need to come here, I promise, God is so gentle. He will not scold you. He will help you all the way.

Very uplifting Maria! :)

I agree Jean...we must continue forward and pray for our Nation. WAR is NOT an option. People may feel like it, but that would only end in disaster with all of our families dead and with the elite still in power. We have no means to physically fight this. What we MUST do is to trust in God...he HAS the power to END our Government, if he see's fit to do it. We are more powerful as human being than what we think...we are spiritual as well..spirit is ENERGY...we focus our ENERGY and group thoughts on one subject and that subject is to remove evil from our Nation. With concentrated thought and prayer...we CAN do this. Constantly think and pray fro God to remove our Government...he HAS the power...we do not. War is NOT an option.

Count me in Matthew. We've been talking about God leading the charge.... let's use faith to invite him to grab the reigns. There's no stopping us. We keep moving on.

Like Marines when they are surrounded ," We have them right where we want them"

My two cents!  For two months I have been  struggling against high propane, electricity, gas and food prices to afford the luxury of coming to DC for 2 to 3 weeks.  So now Col. Riley resigns.  Is anybody in charge?  I have been in touch and was trying to find a cheap camping spot outside of DC (5$-$7 per night).  Thought I had found it and then nothing.  I am willing to step forward to fill some gaps in the leadership.  I have been involved with Information Technology (IT) for 40+ years.  I am a Vietnam vet.  I am willing to set up a web site dedicated to OAS 2014.  I am finding it very difficult to identify the leadership through this site.  I believe that our current leadership (US government not OAS 2014) should be impeached and the sooner the better.  I need for someone who is in charge that is at ground zero in DC to contact me at steve.sailon@yahoo.com to get this ball rolling.  Thanks.  BTW - I already have my OAS 2014 tshirt and wear it proudly to my local northern Kentucky Tea Party events.  I am known locally as the guy that is going to DC.  Not my first rodeo as I attended the 9/12 marches in DC in 2009 and 2010.  Waiting to hear from anybody.  Ready to roll.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service