Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is nothing wrong with this two pronged plan - Oust the Dirty Seven and Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.  Nothing wrong at all and this battle plan was made available a number of times here at the PFA website.  I believe that there are far more than only 7 dirty ploayers - insert Kerry, insert Hagel, insert Hillary Clinton, and others but these 7 are a start --  Is our movement falling apart?  Someone in the lead position would never say or write that outloud -- A tested battlefield General knows that he will not win each and every battle -- The battle of the Egypt-like turnout is not yet lost but we are not a lawless country like Egypt was - WE are a nation of laws and sometimes we fear those laws can or may be used against us -- Therefore the "From May 16 2014 to Until the Job is done" clause has been attached - We are also a nation of working people and not everyone can get away to help out at say the BUndy Ranch or at the Texas Border or in DC.  It is not over yet - We have not even started.  But additional strategies must be developed when the basic battle plan is not working as theorized. The Texas Border Patrol asked for help but I wrote back that I cannot unless I am guaranteed safe passage and that my equipment or I will not be seized.  Back to the basic Battle Plan -- unless this is going as per expected then additional strategies must be considered as means to do several things: 1) Bring an increase in attendance and OAS participation in DC.  2) To get more word out as per Paul Bedards observations below - He passed out thousands of leaflets but there was no on the ground knowledge of OAS.  Trying to win back our Constitutional Republic is NOT INSANITY.  A military coup will be bloody and cost in numbers of lives lost.

I think it is high time to reconsider the strategies and tactics used to accomplish OAS Plans 1) and 2)  This white house is neck deep in scandal after scandal and law violation after law violation - Congress will not act.  What is the Constitutional instrument that justifies our taking up arms? Please consider what I have stated in the spirit that I framed it within -- What is the Constitutional instrument that will justify conflict?  I am NOT SUGGESTING for "Olympia has Fallen."

In Support;

1LT

WILLIAM GENE CLAPP,,yes organization was lacking. WHAT happened with the OAS plan to hand deliver the

grievances to each lawmaker ????  certainly OAS members could / should confront their paid lawmakers locally

( when the maggots are home ) with the demands for impeachment !!!

The packets were delivered Gary..But not one response has came back..So what does that say about congress..I know what it says they are self serving COWARDS  that only concern themselves with their own benefit..These people are no good..It could not be made any clearer they are simply NO GOOD..

Their nonresponse is a legal response. It will be used against them. It was like serving papers before a trial, proving their dereliction of oathed duty to enforce the law and protect the Constitution. It was a required chess move before the next few that will produce a checkmate.

Col Riley you are doing a great job as our leader. It was an honor standing with  you in D.C.      Arguments are going to happen in any group, it should be expected, but I think quietly handled is the best solution so it does not get blown up by others into something it is not. Keep up the great work all who are still there and those who are coming in. I wish My mother and I could come back out, who knows maybe we will.

Stand strong, we are making history. 

Sincerely a proud participant in O.A.S.,

Tammy 

Don't give up! Never give up! Jean is right - dont nit-pick the details now as they won't matter at all if our country falls. Set aside your personal views - in returning our country to the way it is supposed to run will put some of the biggest issues back to the states. We first need to unify to RESTORE our rights. Do what you can! Don't give up!

I have been in OAS since Jan. I cannot get to DC due to serious health issues in my family.My family comes first on the list of my priorities as it should be. I believe that because family values have waned so has the love for your neighbor,Country and of course our God.And for that reason it has helped to have our gov become as corrupt as it is. I have been doing all I can do The people that don't want to believe in OAS leave them behind and move on to find people that do.I am frustrated with the news media both local & national not to support OAS, recruit new members, hand out flyers, call our gov both on a state and federal level. And I will continue to do so as I believe in this movement just as other fellow member do that can't get to DC.I too am frustrated with the news media on the local and national level not giving us any coverage. But we can't make them do it with our numbers so we have to find a way to increase that.Remember that the people that are working for OAS behind the Scene are just as important as the people on the mall.I knew from the very start this was not going to be an easy task . We have to believe our leader (the Col) that we are making progress,slow but sure. I believe if we stay ,with a positive attitude, stay united,and keep our faith in the Col and God we will succeed in our mission.

A proud OAS member

Gary Jay Sellers

Nothing is falling apart. We just want higher numbers as in people. Everyone seems to be working very hard, I know I am, by sending messages out everyday, welcoming people in OAS, talking to people, making signs to post in my yard (when it doesn't rain) and talking to people on the phone and my representatives. I believe the problem we MAY be having is that people outside of OAS has the wrong impression of us. I have heard people comment on the comment sections of you tube videos that they think we are revolutionist who want to destroy America. Where they got this idea I have no idea. I try to set people straight on who and what we are. Knowledge is power and most people are not knowledgeable, that is why we have lost power in the U.S. as a people. I think we might need a few you tube videos explaining who and what we are and what we stand for, so there is no confusion with what we are trying to accomplish. Advertising, flyers, Radio talk shows, meetings with local groups (State) bumber stickers, hats, jackets, t shirts, etc..this will all help our cause. To bad we couldn't sponsor a race car driver and put OAS on the side of the car for everyone to see on television. Since the news won't cover who and what we are, we have to go through the back door..meaning...like I said..advertising on bill boards, race cars, events, state fairs, flags, my wife just mentioned a benefit concert somewhere, getting a band to back us up, they sell tickets..people go..and the band opens up and talks about OAS to people who have no clue about OAS.( Just an idea.) we need to be like a virus that spreads and infects people in a positive way, we just have to figure out a way to do it. Put a paid spot on the Sci fi channel..or any other cable channels. Maybe even have groups of people sit in front of stores with OAS brochures about us while we raise money and take donations for the cancer society. OAS RAISES MONEY FOR CANCER and someone from the cancer society can be there collecting the money and then we give them a cancer brochure and an OAS brochure. Just an idea..maybe its stupid..I don't know. I just know I love this organization and what it stands for and the people in it. This is basically all I do all day. I dedicate myself to this OAS full time since I am retired Navy disabled. Just hang in there everyone..good things take time as my mother always said.  John H (Stratairious)

John,

You have no idea where the comments about OAS being revolutionists are coming from?  You know as well as I do (I am ex-Navy also) where the comments are coming from.  Remember what they told us in boot camp?  "Do not believe anything that you hear and only half of what you see".  Having been a tea party member since 2009 (has it been 5 years already), I am used to being called a red-neck, radical, rascist, etc....  Anybody that disagrees with this administration is instantly demonized by the administration, the press and the progressives (people that believe that government is the answer to all of our problems).  These same people do not want to hear the facts - no member of the tea party movement has ever been arrested and the same can be said of OAS.  Just like when I came back from Vietnam and was asked "How many women and children did you kill?"  You do not win with these people by arguing - you win by sticking to your principles and repeating them over and over.  With the tea party it is "Less government, fiscal responsibility and free markets."  I believe that the OAS principle is that the government has become lawless and must be answer to the people for its actions.  I agree - hang in there everyone.

Glenn Beck purposefully LIED multiple times to millions of people saying OAS would be a violent militia movement and to stay away. He knew otherwise. I believe he's a coward who succumbed to threats against his family. He didn't weigh the price of his 'tower' before building it. All leaders, BEFORE taking up a cause, should know the dangers and be prepared to make sacrifices. If not willing, then don't take up the cause. The same applies to Supreme Court judges like Roberts.

I was nothing but encouraged by my week in Washington. Sure it would have been awesome to see Americans were actually aware enough to have flooded the mall.... but our media is working against us. Am I the only one who finds somebody interested in our mission almost everyday? I would be very worried if I found most people knew about OAS. I like north of Pittsburgh and nobody has heard about OAS unless I've told them.

Many blue collar men do not know how to use the internet.. at least I can speak for bricklayers- I'm one of a very few who go online. Let's redouble our efforts to reach out! Everyone has a skill. Let's try finding ways to use our skills to push this mission forward.

Kenneth, as a brick layer, can you go brick in the front door to the WH, so if "it's" gone "it" can't get back in. Or, if "it's" there, "it" can't get away from WE THE PEOPLE!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service