Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadly no.... I suspect security would have a complaint with me doing that... but once we get this mission moving and we keep spreading the word and getting recruits anything is possible. I was wondering if you were the lady with the little dog I had the honor of marching with in  the silent march to honor the men fallen in Benghazi? Amazing woman.

One way outside the internet is to make and drop off flyers at your local gun ranges. Word travels fast, and many at the ranges have money to go or help.

It also doesn't help that Glen Beck betrayed OAS. Because of him we probably lost a lot of people that would have attended OAS. I used to think he was a nice guy, but now I think he's a traitor.

I halogens contacted Stephen White about financial support to represent all Americans who cannot attend D .C. For whatever reason. Any other patriots willing to spend 38.00 to defend our rights by sponsoring some once who can go? Please respond to Stephen and sponsor his trip. Also I have no idea what replaced the word "have" with halogens on this post! Sorry for typo! If we are too busy to represent. Seems a very small price to sponsor a patriot!

Francine,

I really do appreciate the offer but I must decline.  I still have enough pride left in myself that I still pay my own way.  Maybe it is not first class any more but it is to me.  Thanks again and all I really need is a $7/night camping spot outside of DC.

FYI - I see that you are in PA.

Are you declining financial help from patriots that can't be there? Do you know others who would go if they got help.? Please let me know. I can't be there and would humbly like to help others represent me in this mission! I have a physical infirmity that won't let me ride the four ours in a car! I could however provide some financial help to someone who can!!! Let me know. Did not mean to insult you in any way!

Francine,

No insult taken and I also hope that I did not insult you by declining your very kind offer.  This is really a situation where better organization at the top would help out a great deal.  Thanks again for you heartfelt sincerity and please continue to press your point of view to the group in general.  

I have also found the following link that you may find helpful:

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/page/oas-helps

For getting together givers and receivers.  :)

We were at Rolling Thunder and I mentioned OAS to dozens of riders.   None of them knew what OAS was or what was going on.   We intended to participate after our parade but did not know where to meet and we did not notice anyone from OAS present.

I hear you very loud and clear David! The reason OAS was a massive failure was because no one knew about it! This movement was in motion for 7 months but never promoted on a national level and coordinated with other groups such as your group! OAS was totally unorganized!! This is UNBELIEVABLE! I told OAS everyday but no one would listen! Personally, I handed out over 1,000 flyers and couldn't find a single person who heard about OAS! HELLO! What does that tell you and what did they expect! .........."To Show People Must Know!" "Major National Media Blitz!" I could go on and on but it fell on deaf ears!

I disagree somewhat Paul..I was part of the outreach team and i can guarantee you that at least a few hundred thousand people had heard of OAS..Most of those people were found through liberty groups and so forth,VFW ,American Legion,Amvets,Vet bikers, you know what i mean..But sadly out of a few hundred thousand 1000 showed up..That is a disgrace not to OAS but to the so called patriots that were notified of the event..The amount that showed was less than 1/2 of 1 %..So maybe more exposure would have helped a little bit..But there was no excuse for the terrible turnout..OAS did not fail..The people who were notified about it were the failure..All anyone seems interested in doing is yacking and telling others what they should do instead of getting off their dead asses and doing it themselves.. OAS and its staff myself included worked very hard for 7 months to make this a success ..So i blame this squarely on the people of this country..You know that old saying you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink..Well these horses would not even go to the water..The leaders and staff of this movement have not one thing to be ashamed of it is the people who should be ashamed..I know that some simply could not make it..But less than 1/2 of 1 % is a complete disgrace..You know that Obama and the rest knew about this and that low turnout gave them a signal that it was ok for them to continue down their path of destruction of America..Along with the help of IDIOTS like Glen Beck and whoever else tried to destroy the movement Tea Party included..

CWP is the one that nicknamed me The HONEY BADGER from a funny video of a badger that doesn't stop at nothing and gets the job done.  I'll never forget that, a funny but inspirational video to never stop.  :)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service