Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Al can you contact me off-line? mrstones.com

So here's my idea: we all apply whatever skills and/or resources we have available to push our mission forward. This is my person contribution. I make tie dyes as a hobby. I thought these might be eye catchers and they may also attract young people. These are not for sale! These are going to the Col. (if he wants them) to be given to the folks who are working hard for the mission. The reverse side of these shirts have peace signs on them to shout our peaceful intent. I added private stripes to the sleeves since IMO we're all privates in God's army. We're going to win the day if we double down and find ways to push or pull our mission forward together! BTW... I love you people!

I think that"s a super idea

My wife and I along with a Neighbor are sending in $100 to support them. I know another member of OAS who has used $4,000 between him and his dad. As Americans we can Not let others absorb ALL of the financial burden, it is our country too! Each of us can Pray, donate or go to Washington 

You are welcome Tiger Now what are you willing to do?

The poitive attitude is great to see..I love it..That is what we need positive thinking..Maybe this time around we will wake up a whole bunch more now that they know what we are really about..It is so inspiring to see the never give up attitude..Be proud be strong and never give up..THANK YOU JESUS..

You make us all proud Al. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring post. You're a true Patriot. I wish I could have been there, but unfortunately was not able to go. But believe me I have been praying for all of us and asking God to put a stop to Obama once and for all. The day will come. I just know it.

Here is something I thought I would share with everyone. We should pass this to everyone who doesn't see Obama for what he is...It's all true..

By Dennis Prager
I have been broadcasting for 31 years and writing for longer than that. I do not recall ever saying on radio or in print that a president is doing lasting damage to our country.  I did not like the presidencies of Jimmy Carter (the last Democrat I voted for) or Bill Clinton. Nor did I care for the “compassionate conservatism” of George W. Bush. In modern political parlance “compassionate” is a euphemism for ever-expanding government. But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president.

So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America . The only question is whether this can ever be undone. 

This is equally true domestically and internationally.
Domestically, his policies have had a grave impact on the American economy.
He has overseen the weakest recovery from a recession in modern American history.

He has mired the country in unprecedented levels of debt: about $6.5 trillion — that is 6,500 billion — in five years (this after calling his predecessor “unpatriotic” for adding nearly $5 trillion in eight years).
He has fashioned a country in which more Americans now receive government aid — means-tested, let alone non-means-tested — than work full-time.

He has no method of paying for this debt other than printing more money — thereby surreptitiously taxing everyone through inflation, including the poor he claims to be helping, and cheapening the dollar to the point that some countries are talking about another reserve currency — and saddling the next generations with enormous debts.

With his 2,500-page Affordable Care Act he has made it impossible for hundreds of thousands, soon millions, of Americans to keep their individual or employer-sponsored group health insurance; he has stymied American medical innovation with an utterly destructive tax on medical devices; and he has caused hundreds of thousands of workers to lose full-time jobs because of the health-care costs imposed by Obamacare on employers.

His Internal Revenue Service used its unparalleled power to stymie political dissent. No one has been held accountable. 

His ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were murdered by terrorists in Benghazi , Libya . No one has been blamed. The only blame the Obama administration has leveled was on a videomaker in California who had nothing to do with the assault.

In this president’s White House the buck stops nowhere.
Among presidents in modern American history, he has also been a uniquely divisive force. It began with his forcing Obamacare through Congress —the only major legislation in American history to be passed with no votes from the opposition party.

Though he has had a unique opportunity to do so, he has not only not helped heal racial tensions, he has exacerbated them. His intrusions into the Trayvon Martin affair (“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) and into the confrontation between a white police officer and a black Harvard professor (the police “acted stupidly”) were unwarranted, irresponsible, demagogic, and, most of all, divisive.

He should have been reassuring black Americans that America is in fact the least racist country in the world — something he should know as well as anybody, having been raised only by whites and being the first black elected the leader of a white-majority nation.

Instead, he echoed the inflammatory speech of professional race-baiters such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. 

He has also divided the country by economic class, using classic Marxist language against “the rich” and “corporate profits.”; 

Regarding America in the world, he has been, if possible, even more damaging. The United States is at its weakest, has fewer allies, and has less military and diplomatic influence than at any time since before World War II. 

One wonders if there is a remaining ally nation that trusts him. And worse, no American enemy fears him. If you are a free movement (the democratic Iranian and Syrian oppositions) or a free country ( Israel ), you have little or no reason to believe that you have a steadfast ally in the United States .

Even non-democratic allies no longer trust America . Barack Obama has alienated our most important and longest standing Arab allies, Egypt and Saudi Arabia . Both the anti–Muslim Brotherhood and the anti-Iran Arab states have lost respect for him. 

And his complete withdrawal of American troops from Iraq has left that country with weekly bloodbaths.
Virtually nothing Barack Obama has done has left America or the world better since he became president. Nearly everything he has touched has been made worse. 

He did, however, promise before the 2008 election that “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America .” That is the one promise he has kept.

What does it take for the American people to WAKE UP? 
Send this to your friends - we are losing this country!

An independence day rally is a great idea Jean! Now what's your plan to inform the American people so that we can get more than a handful of people to show up in D.C.?? You only have 2 weeks!

You know what Paul..I have posted this once before there was in my estimation at least a few hundred thousand people who were well aware of OAS before May16th..How many had the fortitude to show up Less than 1/2 of 1 %..Is that not telling ? Less than 1/2 of 1 %..That is a disgrace to those who were notified of the event..We all know that some could just not make it under any circumstances but there is no excuse for less than 1/2 of 1 %...NO EXCUSE...It is the ame old BULLCRAP..People love to yack and yack but when it comes time to doing something where are the yackers??

I was on the Washington Times site today and one of the bloggers profiles said that he is a Former Military Officer and TV Producer. He blogged on the article "Obeyme Considers More Aid to Iraq after Stunning Militant........."  Anyway, the guys name is Mark O'neil.  I can't log onto Disqus for some reason.  So, I was wondering if someone could flag him down in case he has the ability to air information somehow. Then, I wondered, if we could also use the phone book to look up TV producers (even small producers) to get their attention.  Or, has most people done that already??? 

Go to oas2014.com and click on the "media" tab to send a message to Debbie.

I am guilty of being one of those that had every intention of going, but could not find anyone that would come over for a week and feed my dog...and just keep an eye on my place. I have come to believe we are not "united" enough on a basic level to help each other, so how can we therefore get united in big enough numbers to truly have our voice heard. I am not even sure that this would make a difference at this point as Obama and company no longer seem to care if we see their crimes or not...They pretty much control enough to keep us at bay. It will take the military leadership in this country to stop this or....a true second revolution. I went to war once, and came home to some real "proud"  flag wavin Americans...but this seems to be as far as they are willing to go...present company accepted. I don't want to be the one saying this, and maybe someone already has. I will not fight a war "for" any of you, but I would fight a war "with" all of us. This is the BIG problem. America expects someone else to do it...their complacency with cost us all....and I'm am no longer convinced that there is enough time to turn this around....so in effect by the masses doing nothing, "ALL" of our military have fought and died in vain, if we are so willing to do nothing about it. I can't even get people to listen to  me long enough to help them wake up. I know that the Revelation is upon us and I just wanted to believe that the devil wasn't just going to walk into the White House and take us down, so easily. When and if everyone can get it together, to show their true devotion to this cause I am here, waiting and watching...ready to join you. I just don't know that there is time left to stop this takeover. I pray for all of you in D.C. and I salute your dedication, and devotion...you are honorable Americans. My neighbor told me years ago during the mortgage debacle that We just aren't hungry enough yet. When the stores shut down, we will see what kind of nation we really are...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service