Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love wins. I cheated and read the last chapter.

Be very encouraged. Our Founders were and look what it got us.

They did not need everyone to contribute. Only enough.

Watch this...

Here they are, the latest Trevor Loudon, The Enemies Within, and then another good one...watch especially the last 15 minutes...

http://youtu.be/GqLiIvwQSVY

http://youtu.be/1nqlUgDXKp0

Your so right, I've read the last chapter too...We are victorious, even in death. I really wanted to ponder other things in life, as GOD says to "Consider" a thing, but here I stand sober and vigilant listening to you, my fellow country men, hoping that one small child even, can spit the simplest solution out of his/her mouth, and everyone just gets this funny little smile on their faces, and proclaims how the answer to all of this was as simple as something like....everyone just sit down...for how ever long it takes. I haven't given up, but my resolve is starting to itch. I may not even be here...I keep hearing "Come up hither"...I really never would have thought that this would be such an apparent thing to some, and totally oblivious to others...this seems to be our real paridigm...division, This is our stumbling block. We must find a way to teach the ignorant, and return to GOD, because we really don't want his face turned away from us.

Ok, I am writing this NOT to continue the Division but to help make some Christians aware of the Division we as Christians are dealing with on a lot of Patriot Networks. I am Catholic if I make a Comment it is opening up a huge can of worms. Last week before getting out of one Patriot group I spent a full week going back and forth with Ex Catholic that obviously never KNEW their faith, because I have a Library and taught people coming into the faith. So instead of standing together on the walls of the Alamo (together) being uplifting to each other I had to spend a week responding with scripture why they did not know what they were talking about. I don't have the time for that plus run a business plus assist OAS and other groups! I think we have ENOUGH crap to tire all of us out  and to add this to the fracas (IMO) is insanity we should focus on the this major job we have before us, and If we want to go toe to toe with any Bible, let's address that AFTER we get this taken care of. Please Brothers and Sister's?

Do you think two soldiers in a foxhole on Normandy Beach would do each other any good stopping to argue faith?

They would both be dead in the blink of an eye.

Jerry:  I think we're all going to be hearing "Come up Hither" before too much longer. Go to www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com to read all the articles, timelines, news articles etc. There is also information there about the Psalm 83 War which is the next logical war that is taking shape as we speak.  Also, on Jack Van Impe's site, he's laid out that we aren't going to be here much longer either. Also, read the book BLOOD MOONS by Mark Biltz. He shows how we may only have another 2 years anyway.  But, I say all this as motivation to march forward and be bold and do what we know we have to do, not to lay down and die because we only have a short time.  Just the exact opposite!!!!!  Ok, that was just a little motivation!  ;)

I do have to compliment you on your name however! :))))

Thx...trying to use simplicity to catch folks attention...and then we can have a discussion...Hmmm?...

Thanks Jerry, Yes I wish you had been there. You and about 10-million more. I agree with what you say about going to war to fight for any of those who did not or would not stand up. I agree - I will not go to battle to defend a single one of them. But like you I will fight for and defend those who will stand and at least make an attempt to stand up and defend this country. I hate to say it but I'm afraid that time is now not very far off. People are not angry enough yet - but they will be, they will be.

Old Rooster, I hear ya,I lost my frig about two weeks ago, and have made the decision that I will try to live w/o it. The garbage that is put in a can is awful, but I am training my mind to accept less, and think to the future. I have been growing some tomatoes, but have yet to see one on the plant...this is odd to me, as the plants are well formed and very healthy, and even form blooms, but will not put on fruit. I am confused by this, but it is a lesson to me not to expect anything from anything or anyone, but instead to place my faith in the GOD that can make those tomatoes grow into maturity in an instant. I am just living on faith and hope and love anymore. That really is all there is according to a book I read...(WAS taught) Get some seeds together, store some water, and you may want enough protection to hang on to it. I've got a big guy watching my back...but I do have my own plan too!

Jerry I pray that your plants produce a yield so much that there is enough to give away!! 

God Bless you Jean! I will not Comply! In the Spiritual realm there is stuff we can not see yet!

Had enough, yet?  Can't get to Washington?  But you cannot wait until the 2014 2016 elections!!   Had enough?

So, what kind of president DO you want?  Your choice cannot be just against something, but FOR something.  That is known as platform.  If you were the president, what would you do?  Consider your choices.  First might be.....(go to this link for a moment and then return here):

Presidential Platform: Bringing Home American Businesses

If you were the new President, would the following be an avenue you would explore?

Please respond first with YES or NO

and then offer an explanation if you wish.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service