Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You guys are such a blessing - thanks for all the "Living-Off-the-Land" pointers. So far we have vegetable and herb gardens. Do foresee the need in not too distant future for more rural land & living :-)

Wise move--especially if you have a family and can take them all.  We moved away from a very wonderful place in South Georgia, but the drug cartels, gangs, and some locals started bringing in drugs from the Gulf.  It was terrible what all this did to the local people--so many died, some were messed up forever in the brain, families torn apart, a retarded young girl pimped out (Satan gets so dad gum dirty.), crime like we never imagined when I was growing up there and there were babies born defective due to drugs and alcohol like never before--one without a brain.  It is terrible here, too, but there seems to be more of an effort to curb it--but still people die here all the time due to drugs.  We have to do something on a grander scale than ever before thought about.  First, we have to get Holder and Obama and his Chicago Thugs out of our national government.  We need an honest and honorable person to be president--this would be the best qualification of all.  We need thousands like this to run for office and the same time people to support them through it all.  Honestly, I have never heard Obama mention anything at all about combating drugs. We alrady know that Afghanistan was the great supplier of drugs to Europe and then on into the United States.  We need to "clean house with new brooms".  We have to do this in all countries that try to import drugs into the United States--it is a matter of national security.  We do have a JOB to do, and the excuse to "stay out of other countries" just does not "get it".  We have to stop them before they are imported into our own country.  I just call on everyone to pray for a thorough cleansing of our government and a strong stance in all areas that God would have all of us take.  We have to wake people up about their responsibility of keeping our country safe, strong, and under the will of God and His Word.  +++

Jean and Charles, when I left on the 20th, I felt as though I was kicked in the teeth. I truly expected to see the numbers, and would have done whatever was needed if asked. I Pray daily that Our Father will waken the American People.Yes, their eyes and ears. I just had a CAT Scan at Tomah V.A. last Friday. I only have 1 good lung and the past week spit up blood 4 times. Next I'm going to V.A. Madison, where they'll go into my lung to see if the tumors are malignant or benign. Whatever the results, I will do Gods will, with his Christian Armor he's put in me. Inside I'm a river of tears for the OAS Movement. Of all the groups that made appearances, not a one of them went to do God's will, the bikers, the truckers, the Vets, they made an appearance and left. Even now if possible, if Col Riley's intent came to fruition I'd find a way back on my own if asked. I've never lost any faith in the intent of OAS, and more then anything at this point in my earthly walk, would find a way to fly back, minus anyone like another Dennis or helper. It eats at me daily as a feeling of loss. For Col Riley, Pastor Sylvester, Alex Coffey, and all who are able to stay. More and more talk about Obama Impeachment, but at this point it's still talk. I Pray Speaker Boehner is successful in his efforts to impeach Obama, and it looks as though it may happen. I can't stand the thoughts of all that's taken place since I returned home. Obama orchestrating this whole illegal alien deal, which he began back in January by contracting with bus's to bring these children into America Illegally, but playing on the heartstrings of the American People, because he chose children for this. The man is truly a beast, and will get his just dues one day. I post daily every headline I can regarding the Potus, dictator sitting there with his pen and paper, writing new laws each day, and his intent of trying to incite civil unrest so he can call for martial law, and hold a postion he should have been torn from since his beginnings. He has the same evil in him that Osama had, and should be considered dangerous. Lorraine Fuddy was the only person that died when her plane went down. I smell Obama all over that, along with Miriam Carrey, shot to death on the Mall. Obama's big mistake is thinking how dumb he thinks we are. We know how he raises many different situations to keep America from his true goals, and will stop at nothing to get them, as we all see now. I Pray for the greater Good to succeed, and that as Our Father let Moses see the Promised Land, that I may still be here to see Obama taken down. N'Christ Jesus, Amen   Pastor Marc

Pastor Marc,

If I was there I'd give you a hug. Pastor, Start looking at America's glass as half Full! You know scripture! Remember how Paul had a thorn in his side? Obama and his minions are our thorns, and that is all they are! HIS grace is sufficient for us. I spoke with one of the assistants to the Col, this week. He spoke highly of the Col. He said the last time the Col was in town, he started one of their meetings with about 10-15 minutes of prayer! Do you see the way things are unraveling for the emperor, well maybe Our Loving Lord wanted some things to unravel, weakening the evil one and encouraging others to come aboard, it is HIS timing not ours,  He could have also saved us from something, we were not aware of right now. I am going to get my prayer friends to pray you SEE THE PROMISED land, only this time being able to see the emperor go from the Big house in DC to another big house in Leavenworth, KS!

three times daily, Jesus, I trust in you!, Jesus, I trust in you!, Jesus, I trust in YOU!

Amen, and thank you all. Of course all Prayers are appreciated that they may bring glory to Our Father. If America only new how precious 1 day is in the life of each of us. We would see the numbers we Pray for. But America, as the Sanhedrin were made blind and deaf to the truth of Our Messiah. Never in my lifetime have I seen so much contempt and Blasphemy towards Our Lord, and Creator. I am green in the face and sick to my stomach that we have a President that openly admits to his Gayness, and support of LGBT, and same sex marriages. Even our laws are being turned upside down when a baker who told a gay couple getting married that because of his religious beliefs, he refused to bake a wedding cake for them. And these Sinful, Whore's of Babylon, took him to court and the Judge sentenced him to a course in sensitivity training in acceptance of Gay People. Tell me what happened to our 1st amendment rights that are being trampled on from higher sources and using them against us. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. If I was asked by a same sex couple to perform a marriage ceremony for them, my reply would be a hefty NO!!!!! And then they would learn of God's word against their filthy lifestyle in Genesis 19, Matthew 24, 2 Timothy 3. No mortal man can bend my will as a Man and a Pastor to break God's laws, and any Pastor that does perform this request is no longer a man of God, in the eye's of Our Father and The Son Who Sits by His right side. The evils obama has brought to our nation certainly qualify's him for much more the just puppet status. He's playing the Anti Christ, and one day will come to know the smell of Brimstone for eternity! N'Christ Jesus, Amen  Pastor Marc

Definitely. Obama is pure evil. Period.

Pastor, thank you for your service every time you served . God Bless you, I'm not giving up, We are doing this FIRST for God, Family and Country!

We've all heard the phrase, "Talk the talk" and know what it implies. Talk is cheap. The follow-up would be that action speaks louder than words. The next part of that phrase of course is to "walk the walk". That phrase goes hand in hand with "the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." OAS has taken the first step and thus the journey has begun. The success of the OAS movement depended on the masses of concerned Americans to show up in Washington DC to protest peacefully for the removal of those considered to be criminals as demonstrated by their lawless acts in defiance of the United States Constitution. Over 1000 brave patriots showed up and marched as was planned. To them we salute you. The success of the mission was not possible due to the lack of attendance. If only a hundred thousand citizens would  have shown up it would have been broadcast globally. The phrase strength in numbers has always been the common denominator in such events. What would have been the result of the Arab Spring if only 1000 concerned citizens in Egypt had shown up instead of the estimated three million that did. Nothing would have changed as is the case of the OAS.

Could it be that the citizens of Egypt better understood what the consequences of doing nothing would have netted? It appears the majority of American citizens are living within their comfort zones and have not yet been reduced in their freedoms as the citizens of Egypt were. They were already at a point of having lost most of what they had left. Without a doubt if or when Americans reach that same level then and only then will they assemble and demand change.

The new paradigm is to find a different approach to alerting the populace to 1) the threat that is before them, 2) the seriousness of that threat, and 3) what action must take place immediately to prevent the loss of the freedoms they now possess. As OAS has found that is not an easy task. The threat that currently exists is not yet at a level to infringe on the comforts of the average American citizen that is  necessary to compel an arousal of fear that would then cause concern. Until that changes all the flyers, talk, hype or wishful thinking will not find the needed traction to cause the masses to rise up and put their "boots on the ground" and march against the lawless criminals who are our elected representatives. Clearly there is a time to act followed by the need to react. Wisdom dictates the difference.      

I wish people would stop using Egypt and Arab Spring as an example of what OAS can accomplish.  Whatever the Egyptian people wanted or intended when they took to the streets against the Morsi government, what they've got today is neither freedom nor a democracy -- instead they're being ruled by a military dictatorship.

Joseph......you miss the principle behind the Eyptian Spring.  The principle we selected from the Egyptian event was "mass".  The principle of massing millions of people cannot be ignored.  It worked in Egypt twice.........It's not about Egypt govenment nor their military, it's the principle we witnessed of "mass" participation by people who have had enough.

If I said it once, I've said it a hundred times on blog talk radio and in print....Mass works in military operations...to start the attack "mass fire" is leveled on the target.  That was what we needed and need for Operation American Spring.  Mass of people that cannot be ignored, holding to a concept of constitutional restoration, lawless politicians out.

Egypt had only their hearts and souls and so do we in America, but we have even more than the Egyptian people had.  We have a Declaration of Independence and Constitution behind us that demands when govenment abuses "we the people" it's our right, no it's our duty to adjust or remove leaders that violate the constitution.  Read the Declaration of Independence and Constitution and it's quite clear what America must do, and what the Constitution requires that elected officials to do.  They are not doing it, they are abusing "we the people", the power structure is turned upside down.........if we are not willing to stand up for our own nation, what signal are we sending?

We need a wave of "cantoring" many lawless politicians.

Go to www.oas2014.com and take the action.........remind everyone of them, the concept of "cantoring" is deeply resolved in the American people.  We've had it, we're not stupid, we're not pawns to be played with for "self-serving" political gain, and we're trying to get America back on track in a peaceful manner.  Politicians either get the message and repent, if you will, and take the courageous step to reject the lawless behavior that has been going on for decades and do the right thing. God help us if we don't turn this thing around peacefully.

We're still on a mission that must not, cannot fail...

Harry Riley

P.S.  Regarding the 1.8 million figure.  If said they were committed I erred......I believe I said they were mobilizing.  One of the national militia leaders advised the 1.2 - 1.8 million militia were mobilizing in support of OAS.  I think my remark was, it's unknown how many of the this number will actually show up in D.C.

Right   on  target, Amen,   Salute..!!

The Colonel did not understand, we need to be babysat. Being a man of action, a man of discipline, he assumed all of us would be as well. I knew better, we are a buch of whiny , spoiled babies who still need their diapers changed.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service